Nude massage

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fully naked only once, the female therapist unexpectedly ordered me to remove my trunks so that they would not get wet as she would scrub my back before the massage. However she offered no towel or what so ever. Without any exaggeration had the full on rock hard boner for the whole session even when she asked me to turn around as she did my chest. There it was just shining of precum, foreskin fully retracted bouncing against my abs, tried to think of all the bad and sad memories but could not get any control of it. In the end she pointed me the open shower space at the other side of the room where I then walked all boned up without any draping. She brought me a towel and my boxers which I took still fully hard, quickly dried and stuck myself into them. At this point it felt just ridiculous to cover anything anymore. Thanked and left to the locker, she just smiled professionally . Nothing sexual followed and I felt mostly embarrassed as it was a high quality place.

As said I had no idea it would be fully naked. Just remember I considered twice at the counter if I would prefer a male or female therapist, wonder what had happened with the male one. As she obviously just enjoyed exposing me without any word or help in the pain I was going through

D

deleted1190861

yes, I've been naked and yes, often aroused. it's like being hypnotized there in a dim, warm room, music playing, someone rhythmically rubbing you. how could I not?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope. 99% of the massages I've received were for therapeutic reasons that required only removal of my shirt (indeed one wasn't allowed to remove anything more). Maybe half were given by men and half by women. It didn't matter to me the gender and there was nothing sexual about any of them. Only time I was almost naked was a couples massage performed by a female (wife had a guy), but I choose to keep my underwear on (and even then was covered at all times with a towel below the waist) to make everyone comfortable and again, while it was pleasurable, it didn't arouse me.

The only time I actual did get aroused was during one of the injury treatments and it was being done by a blonde female with glasses who had the perfect "cute nerd" look. While her manipulations alone weren't responsible, but I remember looking up through the hole thingy on the bed when she was doing my neck only find my face just inches from her crotch. Since I was wearing fairly tight jeans I did experience a moment of panic that she might ask me to turn over or get up before I had a chance to deflate. Luckily that didn't happen :relieved:.