Nude modeling/roommate compare

Bousmock6662

Worshipped Member
Media
I woke up the next morning on my dorm room floor. Oh fuck, I thought, looking at the bed. It wasn’t just a dream. There were Veronica and Natalie, both butt naked, lying next to my sleeping roommate. Apparently we had all passed out from fucking the night before.

As always, Clark looked thin, awkward, and out of place between two gorgeous babes. But then I noticed the python between his legs, which still hung down a thick six inches, even while soft and asleep.

As I looked down, I noticed that my little three-inch softie was half his size. Who knew that my life could change so much in less than a week?

While Clark and the girls kept sleeping, I grabbed a towel and headed to the shower room. I literally had Clark’s cum crusted all over me.

When I got to the shower, I noticed a skinny little nerd from our dorm already there. Rodrigo was an exchange student from Mexico who was obsessed with coding and computer games. He was a few inches shorter than me and way skinnier. I had always felt sorry for Rodrigo because I assumed he couldn’t get any girls with his short, skinny body and Mexican accent. But as I dropped my towel and stepped into the shower, I couldn’t help but briefly check out his cock.

He was certainly no Clark, and his dick was even smaller than Andrew and Jonathan’s. But it was certainly bigger than my own by at least an inch. His four-inch softie was also thick too, and his balls looked surprisingly large on his small frame.

I groaned as I looked down at my own insignificant manhood. My three-inch softie had always seemed fairly average during soccer and frisbee practice. Maybe I just lived in a dorm surrounded by large-dicked giants?

I looked back at Rodrigo’s cock, which somehow looked heavier than before. Then I looked up and met his eyes staring directly at me.

“Hey man, what ya lookin’ at?”

Rodrigo’s words startled me and broke my fog. “You’ve been staring at my dick since you walked in here,” he said. “You like what you see?”

Little skinny Rodrigo had never spoken to me like this. If anything, I had always intimidated him. But as he looked down at my little penis, which was rapidly hardening, it was clear that the tables had turned. Within seconds, my little manhood was at full alert, a throbbing 5 inches pointed Rodrigo’s way.

“Hahahaha!” he laughed. “Is that all you got? I saw bigger dicks in middle school.”

Rodrigo’s cock had fluffed up to five inches but was still hanging down, making his look as big soft as mine was hard. It was one thing for Clark, Andrew, and Jonathon to one-up me, but I couldn’t believe that this tiny little nerd was bigger than me too.

“You’re gay for my cock, huh?” Rodrigo asked, as my cock started dripping pre-cum.

“Ummm…” I honestly didn’t know what to say. Should I tell him that I had never sucked cock before last night? Or that I had just been fucked in the ass yesterday by my horsehung roommate?

I tried to grab my towel and leave the showers, but Rodrigo grabbed my hand. “Why don’t you get on your knees?” he whispered into my ear. Here was the smallest kid in our dorm telling me what to do. I could have knocked him over in an instant. But as I looked at his cute face, light brown skin, and thick, heavy cock, I felt my own boycock throb and compel me to stay.

Sensing my hesitation, Rodrigo gently pushed me to my knees. I was taller and more muscular than him by far, but it was clear that he was the alpha male. My face was now inches away from Rodrigo’s still-flaccid cock. It looked long and hefty, a good five inches, and tasty enough that it made me lick my lips.

“There you go,” Rodrigo said as he started swinging his cock towards my face. “I’ve heard that American guys give the best blowjobs but haven't been able to try it."

“Never woulda pegged you as a cocksucker,” he continued. “You always looked like such a jock with your frisbee and soccer buds—so muscular and confident. Guess you were always trying to compensate for something,” he said, looking down and flicking my penis with his foot.

In that moment, my little penis nearly erupted with cum. Rodrigo noticed this and flicked it again. I braced myself for orgasm but barely staved it off. Rodrigo just looked down at me and laughed. He then did something that I would fantasize about for years to come. While putting two of his fingers in my mouth—as if I were sucking his cock—he used his foot to open up my legs. His big toe then made it to my asshole and pushed a millimeter inside.

I don’t know how, but somehow Rodrigo knew precisely what buttons to push. As he penetrated me with his fingers and toe, my entire body started shuddering. I almost bit his fingers as stream after stream of cum shot out from my cock. Rodrigo just laughed as he kept fingering and toe-ing my mouth and hole. And the most embarrassing part was that his penis still hung down completely soft.

This little nerd had just fucked me to orgasm through his fingers and toe alone. Panting and trying to catch my breath, I had never been more humiliated in my life.

“Wow,” is all Rodrigo said as he stood up to leave. His cock had shriveled back down a bit and he now seemed disinterested.

“Wait!” I said as he reached for his towel. Rodrigo turned and looked at me, once again showing off his sizable cock.

“What?” he asked, almost sneering at me.

I hesitated before telling him what he wanted to hear. “I want to suck your cock,” I said.

“You’re gonna have to do a whole lot better than that, buddy. I’m more into chicks anyway.”

I was shocked. Did this short computer nerd really have other people willing to suck his cock? Shouldn’t he be asking me for a blowjob?

“Please, Rodrigo,” I begged. “I need your cock!”

He chuckled and looked at me like I was pathetic. “Damn, girl, you’re sure one slutty bitch. Will you do anything for my cock?”

I looked at him and nodded. My five-incher was once again hard and throbbing, but his softie had now shriveled back down to four inches. In the back of my mind, I couldn’t help but wonder how big that thing got hard.

“Why don’t you flex for me?” Rodrigo said. I immediately followed his orders and flexed my biceps. They bulged a couple inches from my arms, showing off my impressive definition.

“Not bad,” Rodrigo said. “I can’t believe you have such nice muscles but a tiny little dick.” Rodrigo flicked my cock again with his foot again.

“You like that, bitch?” Rodrigo said.

He could tell by my moaning that I did. “Well if you want more, you better come to my room later tonight. Bring $50 and a jock strap. I don’t fuck bitches like you for free.”

Just like that Rodrigo left the showers, a cool, calm, and collected stud. As I watched his skinny ass walk away, I couldn’t believe that I’d been dominated by such a short and scrawny guy. But now I had to see Rodrigo’s dick erect and would do anything to suck it.

Love this part! That's how I picture the two characters:

Attachments