Nude Modeling?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by DeviledVillan_38, Aug 14, 2010.

1. DeviledVillan_38

DeviledVillan_38 New Member

Welp, the title says it all really.

I've done it once, but I never really had anyfeed back.

Do you think I should continue to persue the art form?

I can take brutally honest feedback; don't be afraid to let me have it if you think I have a horrible body, a small penis, or just no form.

On the other hand, who doesn't like compliments?! :p

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks! :)

Attached Files:

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I havent looked at your pics but i say carry on.....the art world isnt looking for Adonis to draw/paint etc etc and art students/tutors relsih people of all different sizes/creed/dimensions etc etc

3. jock9incher18

jock9incher18 New Member

Albums:
    I was a body fanatic as an undergrad and I took weightraining all the years i was studying. I was asked to fill in 4 a frend who was a sculpting model 4 3 hours a week and I said YEA. The first day i smoked a big joint and went to the class and the inst. asked me what pose i was com. with. I said standing. The class had over 60 students who revolved around me (changed seats every 15 min.
    Then i was very relaxed (pot) but very green in my stomach. As the eyes began to study my body, I got a massive hard on and
    a frend wispered to me that it happens all the time. I was happy
    to share my bod w/others in art but to see ur figured drawn or sculpted is awsome. Now i love to show off my art work i collected and even my family is familiar w/my big cock and its not a goofy subject.

Draft saved Draft deleted