Nude Modeling?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by DeviledVillan_38, Aug 14, 2010.

1. DeviledVillan_38

DeviledVillan_38 New Member

Welp, the title says it all really.

I've done it once, but I never really had anyfeed back.

Do you think I should continue to persue the art form?

I can take brutally honest feedback; don't be afraid to let me have it if you think I have a horrible body, a small penis, or just no form.

On the other hand, who doesn't like compliments?! :p

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks! :)

Attached Files:

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I havent looked at your pics but i say carry on.....the art world isnt looking for Adonis to draw/paint etc etc and art students/tutors relsih people of all different sizes/creed/dimensions etc etc

3. jock9incher18

jock9incher18 New Member

Albums:
    I was a body fanatic as an undergrad and I took weightraining all the years i was studying. I was asked to fill in 4 a frend who was a sculpting model 4 3 hours a week and I said YEA. The first day i smoked a big joint and went to the class and the inst. asked me what pose i was com. with. I said standing. The class had over 60 students who revolved around me (changed seats every 15 min.
    Then i was very relaxed (pot) but very green in my stomach. As the eyes began to study my body, I got a massive hard on and
    a frend wispered to me that it happens all the time. I was happy
    to share my bod w/others in art but to see ur figured drawn or sculpted is awsome. Now i love to show off my art work i collected and even my family is familiar w/my big cock and its not a goofy subject.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice