Nude  beach  / resort wood.

Vincentr1: My wife and I enjoy taking our annual trip To Grand Lido Braco in Jamaica. It's our favorite resort to relax, unwind and fuck ourslves silly for a week solid. We always stay on the nude side and we only put clothes on for dinner and evening shows. In the past when I've been there I've always tried real hard , pardon the pun, to avoid an erection while at the pool or on the beach. For some odd reason I felt like I would stand out, pardon the pun again, and therefore be embarassed. Now I'm thnking, what the hel, I'll proudly display my wood and let them all have an eyeful. Would you guy's care? Would the women feel offended or embarassed if the man in the lounge chair next to them suddenly sported an 8.5 " hard on? ???

norseman: Sorry guy,
REALLY bad form.
At mixed sex nude gatherings outward signs of sexual arousal or erotic behavior are unacceptable.

I've heard of a gay gathering in Pennsylvania in August where pretty much anything goes, but all in attendance expect that behavior.

I regularly visit clothing optional beaches and have belonged to a naturist group in the past. Perhaps I may be considered as an "informed" commentator on this subject.

Norse

FieldRatt9: Hey...it happens. At the beach I go to it's just another day. Sometimes it happens to guys when we're playing volleyball or just walking around/laying out. As far as "unacceptable"??? It's a normal human response. Just don't stand there and start jerking off...I would consider that unacceptable. Enjoy life. :D

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's normal human sexual response to get an erection in the presence of attractive nude females; just don't act on it, is all.

So it happened! You didn't grab your wife or some broad closest to you and start fucking her brains out, am I right?

Look, you'd have to be fucked in the head if you didn't, so don't sweat it if people look, and if they do, just tell them nothing by it.

cockinla: I also love going to nude beaches. Again, as long as you don't "act" on it, your wood is fine. I wouldn't suggest you take a stroll down the beach, but you could always flip over on your stomach. If laying on your stomach is too uncomfortable because of your size, i.e. you feel as if your being impaled, just dig your self a little groove in the sand under your blanket until you fit in nicely.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been to Nude Beaches many times in the past. There have been times that I have received alot of attention in that situation for my body and my cock. I am very muscular, that gets alot of looks. I am pretty good looking, that gets looks. I got a beard, which is popular right now, and that get looks. Last, I hang over 7" long soft and got a big pair of nuts, those items definately get looks. At a Nude Beach people notice. And yes there have been times that I have hung heavier than normal with a semi, though I try not to flaunt it. There have also been times that I feel myself extending to full erection. I don't parade around like that though. I retreat to my blanket and lie on my stomach with my 10.5" hardon under me and out of view. If/when it goes down, I then can do what I want again. If it doesn't go down (and that's happened too!) I am stuck there!!

rangersean: I'm with several of the others. As a general rule, as long as you don't flaunt it or act on it you're probably fine.

Take a look around you though at other guys.

Remember the other guys there are all going through the same thing, regardless of their size. Take your attitude from theirs. If they tend to run and hide, or tend to ignore their own, you've got a good idea what's considered acceptable at that location and time.