Nude Photography

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A good friend of mine is a very keen photographer, who produces professional quality digital photographs. He would like to do it for people requiring a private, personal service, but doesnt think there would be any demand for it, where I think there would. To settle the argument I would ask:

Would any member pay a professional / amateur photographer to take nude / erotic photographs of themselves, in their own home?

If so how much would you be prepared to pay for the service.

Has anyone already done this? How much did you pay?

What was included in the service?

Do you think there is a demand for such a service?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all, I have learned that when people discuss a "Good Friend" that sometimes they mean themselves. Is that true in this situation?

Now to answer your questions:

Would any member pay a professional / amateur photographer to take nude / erotic photographs of themselves, in their own home? Yes.

If so how much would you be prepared to pay for the service. It would depend on the length of the photo session and the number of appropriate/good shots. At least $75.00 for the session and the CD's of the images would be extra.

Has anyone already done this? I have not done this as either the model or the photographer. How much did you pay? I think I answered that in the above reply.

What was included in the service? Please note that this is what I would expect, even though I have not done it. I would expect at least a one hour session and a full range of shots, torso, full body and of course some extreme close ups. All good shots placed on a CD for my personal use.

Do you think there is a demand for such a service? O Course. It is difficult for me to obtain self portraits of my self. Check out my Gallery. One more thing. May I suggest anyone going into this business to have a remote/secure/private location for some exciting outdoor photography.

I hope that your friend goes into business and I wish him well. Have a great day.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This was more popular in the 90's when women expecially were getting boudoir photos taken for their husbands.

There is a market, but there are also thousands of experienced photographers out there looking for work. So, unless he is a pro, there might not be a lot of money to be made.

Also, he would need photoshop, or something similar, to touch up the images afterwards. It costs around $700, so you really have to be serious.