Nude Sauna in NYC for hetero

Roger89

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi there,

I didn't found an information about Sauna/Steam rooms for hetero's in NYC (be there in April 2012)...

Where can I find a location for going nude there in?

Thx
Roger

Roger89

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks! I found this website already but it is just one time a week, it could be combined as well with a gym.

I think all of you know that it isn't healthy and comfortable wearing shorts during sauna/steaming =)

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Men-only sessions are Thursday afternoon and Sunday morning.

I think there is also a popular Korean style spa called Spa Life -locals will know more about the options

alexeris

Just Browsing
Media
Spa Castle, Korean Spa with mixed clientele. Mostly straight. Large nude area. Really massive complex and very nice. About $30 to get in I think. It's kinda far out in Queens. There's a shuttle bus from the closest subway stop.

nyspacastle.com

Roger89

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Spa Castle, Korean Spa with mixed clientele. Mostly straight. Large nude area. Really massive complex and very nice. About $30 to get in I think. It's kinda far out in Queens. There's a shuttle bus from the closest subway stop.

nyspacastle.com
Wow that looks awesome but are you sure that we can walk nude around there (with towel when not in a sauna/pool/steam room) ??? It looks like coed...

We just want to relax and it isn't comfortable to sit with shorts in a sauna...

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to a huge Korean Spa in Dallas and the wet area is all male and all nude. They give you small towels but they aren't big enough to wrap around your waist so everyone carries in the their hand and uses it to wipe sweat, sit-on, etc. It was great to be in a shower, whirlpool, steam and sauna area where everyone goes nude. They actually require it. They also do scrubs and massages in there and they are AMAZING!!

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
for completley heterosexuals there is no such thing, don't fool yourself. If there were a place labeled as such there would be some in there bi and gay, even if they weren't living the lifestyle.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So only gays and bi guys use the sauna nude? You're 100% wrong, both about culture here in America and every other country in the world. As for the Korean spas - there is an all male section (nude with sauna, hot tub, steam room, etc) and a female section (same thing), and then a combined section that has pools and other things (clothed).

mask13000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Borough of Queens (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Spa Castle in Queens is great. Most of the guys in the nude section are straight. If you are there with friends, the trolls (because they are there) will leave you alone.

I go to Spa Castle often. It is mandatory nudity in the men's only section.

D_Dewey_DeLong

Account Disabled
Media
if you don't posture yourself open to cursing the trolls and the like will not bother ya. For the most part the guys there are just looking to relax naked and socialize. I strongly encourage everyone that goes to not make it a erotic setting. Let's just have a place we can hang naked socially, period.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thx a lot... But still: Nude area is as well in this saunas? ++ Welcome to Paradise! New York Spa Castle ++

I am not fan of to show it everybody but in a sauna you are nude because its more comfortable and healthy ;)

It sounds like they have a sauna in the male only (nude) area along with the hot tubs, etc. They have several other kinds of sauna in the mixed (clothed) area.

Roger89

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It sounds like they have a sauna in the male only (nude) area along with the hot tubs, etc. They have several other kinds of sauna in the mixed (clothed) area.
ok... I'll see in April :) thx a lot and hopefully there is a big space for nude area... :)

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spa Castle is dope. I go there with some friends every now and then. I went alone a couple of times as well. To avoid the trolls don't look them in the eyes. Look pissed off if you have to. they'll leave you alone.

Do not go to Russian & Turkish Baths on men only days/hours. I've heard nasty things about that place.

Roger89

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Spa Castle is dope. I go there with some friends every now and then. I went alone a couple of times as well. To avoid the trolls don't look them in the eyes. Look pissed off if you have to. they'll leave you alone.

Do not go to Russian & Turkish Baths on men only days/hours. I've heard nasty things about that place.

Uh thx :) We planned to go there as well but now not anymore... :p

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went to Russian & Turkish Baths on a men only Sunday morning.
Place is a little run down - in deference to its history (1892) maybe - but definitely no problems from cruising.

I suggest you look to the comments of those who have actually been there.

Check the comments on Yelp - I still recommend it for the experience!

Russian & Turkish Baths - East Village - New York, NY