Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
depends, If it's a male-only sauna/steam I will go in with a towel and sit on it nude. You do NOT want to sit on the bench with your bare ass! Just ask my bud who ended up with a nasty skin infection!! Nude for the hot tub too. if mixed I wear a bathing suit.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
57, virginia/alabama, sauna & steam room, nude. Sit on towel in sauna and seam room

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
40, California/KY, steam room or sauna, nude *if males only*, sit or lay on towel in both. *I do take a hand towel with me in case I feel the need to cover the naughty bits...that's usually only if there are creepy people in there with me.* SOME people think just because you're nude...they can come over and get touchy. Usually the ones you do not want to touch you. LOL

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
57, Aspen, CO, sauna & steam room nude. Actually every place I've ever lived from Kalamazoo, MI, to Boca Raton, FL and now Aspen, CO except for usually eaast-coast visitors, have been, sauna & steam room nude. World travels too.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Always a towel to sit on...for hygene purposes and to keep my butt from being burned....and always nude in a sauna or steam room.

Covered in a sauna...? :wtf:
Only mob men, or others in the movies wear sheet towels....all covered up. Some even wear hats and smoke cigars in the sauna, too..:rofl:....that I saw in an old movie on cable last week....:biggrin: