nude steam room demogaphics

D_SR?2ndact

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tennessee, my name speaks for itself. 31, Nude in the steam, Nude in the sauna. As a matter of fact, I just came from the gym where I was the only nude person in a sauna full of fully dressed guys.

Reactions: deleted18464931

23, Belgium, go with the flow --> nude where most are nude, covered where most are covered.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
59, Knoxville, TN - Nude at the YMCA downtown, unless I get too horny; then I drape towel end over my junk. Sometimes another guy is nude, usually over 45, but one in his 30's was nude. Most have towels or shorts/swimsuits.

A new steam room is being built, and I have a sinking feeling the rules may become more restrictive concerning nudity.

Barefoot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
59, Knoxville, TN - Nude at the YMCA downtown, unless I get too horny; then I drape towel end over my junk. Sometimes another guy is nude, usually over 45, but one in his 30's was nude. Most have towels or shorts/swimsuits.

A new steam room is being built, and I have a sinking feeling the rules may become more restrictive concerning nudity.

I just found this site doing google searches for sauna stories. I love getting nude in the sauna but I've noticed that most of the guys that will go nude are about 30 years older than me. That's not a problem, but it's nice to hear that someone close to my age does it too. Hope he was hot! I may need to visit Tennessee sometime.

theknob8

Experimental Member
Media
didn't read the replies but I'm guessing Men 50+ at about 90%. I happen to do this and am male in my late 20's in the US. very few women seem to participate in this in america :frown1:

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't read all the replies, but I did scan several. I'd venture three things. First, there's probably a larger nude cohort here given the site and the types of people it draws (well-endowed men and/or those who are more than a little interested in penises and larger ones). Secondly, I'd say that those comfortable nude probably are aged 30 or above. The younger guys seem to be less comfortable for a various reasons (which you can find discussed at length on various forums on here). Third, this nude in steam and sauna must be on the wane in part due to rules. At the gym I go to they have posted regulations that one must have shorts or swimsuit on in steam room or sauna.

For me this takes away the point of the steam which is no clothes and letting the sweat just roll with the steam. Admittedly most of the guys in their 40's (my age in other words) or older don't necessarily follow the letter of the rule. They seem to take a "if I have to cover I will" approach.

The rule was made to eliminate "inappropriate" behavior, which was jacking off in the steam room or having sex in there (I assume). Better to deal with the less discreet and let the rest of us have the small pleasure of a naked steam in the company of others who enjoy it, too. But, whatever.

I hate to see this disappear, but I'm afraid it most likely is on the way out. Too bad!

In answer to the OP questions, though, I'm 47 in Oklahoma and I'm nude in both if I can get away with it.