nude steam room demogaphics

Experimental Member
Media
Hey.....uncutoakland...which saunas/steams in s. Florida allow you to be nude in the steam/sauna? Are there any beside at a gay bathhouse?

D

deleted213841

26 nude in all with a towel to sit on. Salt Lake City UT.

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
56 - Living in Europe, steam rooms require nudity and many times it's coed. In the US I've actually been told to get dressed - IN A MENS LOCKER ROOM - because that gym did not allow nudity in the wet area (except showers). How ass backwards is that? Typical American thinking, I guess.

Reactions: w355291

richmond va hot tub nude.....sit around nude

None of the larger Gyms such as Golds or American Family Fitness allow nudity in their hot tubs. Extremely conservative attitude around here from what I've seen.

Now I'm curious where you're going in Richmond, VA that permits nudity in the hot tub? I may have to check it out.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Several years ago I had a four day meeting in Richmond. When I checked in, the clerk ask if I would like a pass to the spa. Since I arrived there so early, I accepted. It was the Richmond Jewish Community Center. I am not Jewish but they were very friendly, gave me a tour of the facility and a key to locker, told me where the towels were and that it was nude only. It was extremely clean. Also, they had a masseuse and reflexologist that one of the best I had ever had.

None of the larger Gyms such as Golds or American Family Fitness allow nudity in their hot tubs. Extremely conservative attitude around here from what I've seen.

Now I'm curious where you're going in Richmond, VA that permits nudity in the hot tub? I may have to check it out.