Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In the 70s/80s you could always count on public swimming pools or water parks as places to see some hot dads changing into or out of their bathing suits in the men's locker room. The Y was always a good place as well.
These days, the only guarantee nude view for me is at Spa Castle in North Dallas. There's always a handful or more of naked men in the wet area hanging out. You might get lucky and see a few nude men at LA Fitness in Lake Highlands or other locations but sadly, not many men use gym locker rooms to shower any more.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's obvious that you may see nude people in a locker room, bathhouse, or nude beach. The reason I started this thread was to hear about specific places you go. Sadly, I have experienced some businesses where showers and changing rooms have changed from single sex facilities to individual rooms for one person. Also, it seems men aren't showering and changing at the gym after a workout as they did in the past.
If you have experiences where you often see nude people, please tell us the name of the place along with the city. Be specific pretty please.