Nude Volleyball?

alphaape

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess this the best spot to put this. This is a question to nude/clothing optional beach goers. I went to Sandy Hook (beach G) the other day (try to get out there a few times in the summer) and saw these pretty hung guys playing beach volleyball nude. I have seen it before, but it usually people goofing, just tapping the ball about. These guys, however, were very into it...I mean jumping hard for spikes and diving after the ball and stuff. How does that not hurt? The constant slamming of the jewels against the thighs? OW!! Oh well...just wondered if they might have some sort of super, no pain nutsack secret. Peace

Reactions: carsonmccullers

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done a bit of nude running over the last few years. Although it feels a bit strange, you do get used to the motion after a while (and learn to run with a slightly camel-like gait!)

I imagine the explosive leaps of vlley ball would place a whole lot of different stresses though! :-(

Reactions: carsonmccullers

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe not nude, but:

1) Italian volleyball player licks out navel of other Italian volleyball player.

2) 20 y.o. Polish volleyball player Sebatian shows off excellent pits.

:biggrin1:

Attachments

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree –*I'd want some support if I was playing volleyball in any way seriously.Simply jogging is different because you can adjust your gait if you want to, and of course just playing in a fun way is different too.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've seen many nude volley ball games. It does seem a bit dangerous and once saw a man get pretty scrapped up, also a woman who's breasts were bruised. Some clubs didn't allow any clothing during the games as where some do, espically for women with big breasts who I saw wearing just a bra. I would stick to water volley ball, though I was once racked in the nuts. Would have still hurt even if I was wearing a swim suit. Yes it does seem kind of a nutty way to play.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It's been years since I played a vigorous game of volleyball nude, but don't remember it really being a problem. I'm sure it varies a lot with the individual with my balls being not overly sensitive, in fact I rather enjoy the sensation of my flopping, slapping balls with vigorous activity.

You got it. Its the same reason why women wear bras.

One of my favorite volleyball pictures:

Attachments

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I play naked volleyball (sometimes @ Gunnison on Sandy Hook) I've never had a problem more than a skinned knee and finding sand in places where I don't want sand.