Nude wrestling/sex fights

Alfied131

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just wondering how many others on here are turned on by wrestling or judo. It has been a kink of mine for many years and I've done 'straight' judo and through this, and now through the internet, met others who are into wrestling either in speedos or naked.

I find some guys are just into the body contact but many are into a more obvious sexual element to it with frottage, masturbation and oral all included.

What are other members experiences?

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a friend here who hooked up with a guy from out of state who visits once in awhile. They rent a motel room and do oil wrestling wearing skimpy thongs and then eventually naked. It sounds like fun and I know he enjoys it.
I like watching videos of nude male wrestling especially when hardons pop up. But I don't think I'd be into doing it myself. Maybe for me it's more of a spectator sport.

I would not advocate or advise such behavior, one minute you think your having a friendly cock-rubbing fest and the next minute you wake up in a hospital with a tent over your crotch and a doctor talking about reconstructive surgery.

Also never wrestle nude with women, unless there is lube, jello or Mazolla involved and the rules are clearly laid out in advance (hint- if she is ratcheting on a strap-on she may be the tri-state champion and you could be in deep shit, so run away).

Never get into a fight naked or commando period. Not even like maybe a Pokemon fight, imagine your embarrassment if Pikachu bit them boys?

If someone offends you at a nudist beach, skinny dipping or any other naturalist environment; go back and put your pants on then kick their ass. Genitals are typically the first thing damaged when "Marquess de Queensberry" goes out the window.

Just saying this is like a bad idea...

Reactions: Blether17

Alfied131

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would not advocate or advise such behavior, one minute you think your having a friendly cock-rubbing fest and the next minute you wake up in a hospital with a tent over your crotch and a doctor talking about reconstructive surgery.

Also never wrestle nude with women, unless there is lube, jello or Mazolla involved and the rules are clearly laid out in advance (hint- if she is ratcheting on a strap-on she may be the tri-state champion and you could be in deep shit, so run away).

Never get into a fight naked or commando period. Not even like maybe a Pokemon fight, imagine your embarrassment if Pikachu bit them boys?

If someone offends you at a nudist beach, skinny dipping or any other naturalist environment; go back and put your pants on then kick their ass. Genitals are typically the first thing damaged when "Marquess de Queensberry" goes out the window.

Just saying this is like a bad idea...

Well got to say that has never been my experience in the UK. I've met a few guys afor nude wrestling and never had a problem just lots of fun. Perhaps it is different where you live.

Well got to say that has never been my experience in the UK. I've met a few guys afor nude wrestling and never had a problem just lots of fun. Perhaps it is different where you live.

No doubt my bad upbringing; whatever floats ye ole boat!

TTFNFC!

Reactions: Blether17

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have seen like Ultimate Surrender vidoes that I thought were hot
I also saw a judo match (a legitimate match I believe) where they simply didn't wear anything under the gi....that was hot but also strange.
if I know a girl is training with real desire to improve or if I know she competes that is hot
but notjust seeing people do judo or wrestling in general no

Alfied131

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What sites do you guys go to for stuff like this?

I used a site called Meetfighters. It is free and covers the UK and USA and has guys who want every thing from full on MMA to erotic non-aggressive wrestling. It is definitely worth a try.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used a site called Meetfighters. It is free and covers the UK and USA and has guys who want every thing from full on MMA to erotic non-aggressive wrestling. It is definitely worth a try.
I'm a big fan of watching nude wrestling and used to experiment a bit a few years ago with a fuck bud on fabguys. I will give Meetfighters a try, thank you.

Jimmyjimmyjames

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've had fun with wrestling. You just have to make sure what the goal is first. If it's meant to be completive, that's a much different technique and effort than an erotic match. That said, I do enjoy watching the wrestling sites, sometimes I do watch the pro-wrestling videos as well especially and occasionally the Olympic/college wrestlers.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering how many others on here are turned on by wrestling or judo. It has been a kink of mine for many years and I've done 'straight' judo and through this, and now through the internet, met others who are into wrestling either in speedos or naked.

I find some guys are just into the body contact but many are into a more obvious sexual element to it with frottage, masturbation and oral all included.

What are other members experiences?
My very first sexual experience happened through naked wrestling

D

deleted25878721

I'm a big fan of watching nude wrestling and used to experiment a bit a few years ago with a fuck bud on fabguys. I will give Meetfighters a try, thank you.
I'd be happy to try this with you among couple other thing if you'd like to message :) Won't allow you to message you.