Nude yard work

hamletbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He has a whole album of himself nude on Flickr, if I remember right. Join Flickr and search all the nude male groups for pics of him and that'll lead you to his page.

(I'm a Perth boy, too.)

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mystery solved . . . Our mega hung naturist/gardener . . . His name is James and he once had a glorious cottage home and garden in the Cheshire Hills and now appears to be in a more substantial house in Somerset (see below) . . .

See here on flickr: James’s albums | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

He belongs to these flickr groups: Flickr - Photo Sharing!

22077898228_28f257ee47_z.jpg

Reactions: Elizabethrex

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty sure this James is a French guy and those pics are taken in France, not England.

Which threads are those pics in? I belong to an appliance geek group. I know people who can glance at common kitchen appliances and tell you country, make, model, year, and major features.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
around here that would get you arrested. it's been a few yrs back but I was mowing one very hot day on my riding lawn mower. I had nothing on but flimsy shorts and shoes. the neighbor lady called me to the fence to ask me a question. I guess I was hanging full and flaccid.... the shorts "tenting" out over my penis. a few days later my wife said she had spoke to the neighbor lady and in the course of conversation, my "unit" was brought up. anyway, to this day if I see this woman, her eyes dart to my crotch and then she smiles. nice to be remembered for something.

I had hoped to get an 8' privacy fence so I could do all of my inside the pool enclosure yard work nude. Town has a maximum of 6' so while it is private enough for sunning (in some parts of the enclosure) and swimming throughout the pool, I do need to wear something when doing most chores.

hamletbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Which threads are those pics in? I belong to an appliance geek group. I know people who can glance at common kitchen appliances and tell you country, make, model, year, and major features.

It turns out I was wrong. He's in fact English. If you go to Flickr.com and search some of the nude male groups, you'll see he's posted tons of pics of himself there.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"If I lived somewhere I could do this, I would."

I'm currently renting an apartment (and hope to buy) in a building where my friend Jose owns his unit. i have a balcony that is private form the other units. However, it's on the first floor so it is full view of people walking on the street.

When I was signing papers the realtor (a spitfire of an elderly lady) jokingly said to me that my balcony was unfortunately no good for nude sunbathing. I replied, "That's ok. I'll just go up to Jose's." She thought I was joking then she realized I was totally serious. She totally cracked up and said, "Oh. So you guys are into that." I replied, "Oh yeah."

Most of my outdoor and indoor work is done in the nude.

I had hoped to get an 8' privacy fence so I could do all of my inside the pool enclosure yard work nude. Town has a maximum of 6' so while it is private enough for sunning (in some parts of the enclosure) and swimming throughout the pool, I do need to wear something when doing most chores.
Bushes around the outside of the pool fence have gotten taller and denser. May try vaccuuming the pool nude next time it needs to be done and no one else is home except my wife.

Bushes around the outside of the pool fence have gotten taller and denser. May try vaccuuming the pool nude next time it needs to be done and no one else is home except my wife.
Did vacuum the pool today and was nude except in a small area that was too much in view of one neighbor's deck. Freedom was great. Will try to do as much future pool vacuuming as possible when no one but my wife is home so I can do it in the same (lack or) attire.

Did vacuum the pool today and was nude except in a small area that was too much in view of one neighbor's deck. Freedom was great. Will try to do as much future pool vacuuming as possible when no one but my wife is home so I can do it in the same (lack of) attire.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"If I lived somewhere I could do this, I would."

I'm currently renting an apartment (and hope to buy) in a building where my friend Jose owns his unit. i have a balcony that is private form the other units. However, it's on the first floor so it is full view of people walking on the street.

When I was signing papers the realtor (a spitfire of an elderly lady) jokingly said to me that my balcony was unfortunately no good for nude sunbathing. I replied, "That's ok. I'll just go up to Jose's." She thought I was joking then she realized I was totally serious. She totally cracked up and said, "Oh. So you guys are into that." I replied, "Oh yeah."
How are we not supposed to be?

Reactions: Anton565

Did vacuum the pool today and was nude except in a small area that was too much in view of one neighbor's deck. Freedom was great. Will try to do as much future pool vacuuming as possible when no one but my wife is home so I can do it in the same (lack of) attire.
Reduced my coverage in the section that is partly visible from the neighbor's deck from a speedo solar to a sunseeker rio which is essentially a 4" strip of cloth attached to a narrow elastic waistband. Covers cock, balls and crack, but not much else. I would not wear this in a public place, but if a neighbor happens to get a glance from their deck over the 6' fence and between the bushes, who cares?