Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I consider me cute as all get out. Still.. there are angles I don't want anyone peeping my backside from.

I can relate to that. I've seen some work that I've done and been like, "Egad, that is not my good side by any means. Nobody needs to see that," But, I dunno, for me at least part of my interest in doing nude work is just embracing my many imperfections and allowing myself to be vulnerable, authentic and courageous.

Reactions: nicnic

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can relate to that. I've seen some work that I've done and been like, "Egad, that is not my good side by any means. Nobody needs to see that," But, I dunno, for me at least part of my interest in doing nude work is just embracing my many imperfections and allowing myself to be vulnerable, authentic and courageous.

new lesson in life "love yourself even at an unflattering angle" goes for body and mind.

I have solo'd nude yoga'd. Because I have the time to get dressed or get my yoga in, not both.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've gone to a mixed nude yoga class , my back protested for the rest of the week.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At home? All the time.

In a group with strangers? No, I can't say the idea appeals to me very much :(

Ironically most of the comments in this thread saying there's "nothing sexual about it" go on to contradict themselves in the next sentence.

D

deleted972421

I have not partaken in this and I don't know if I would be interested. There are some yoga poses that aren't too flattering while nude. Lol
You don't do the class to be flattered or to watch others. Just like any yoga class, it's about being centered, at peace, and concentrating on doing the best you can.

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
I've been going to nude yoga classes for about five years. There is an all-male nude class I go to and a co-ed clothing-optional class with a female instructor, however 90% of the time all the students are male.

I love doing yoga nude, I'll never go back to clothed if I can help it.

Reactions: nicnic

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I started attending a men's nude yoga class near me early this year and really enjoyed it, and really improved as time went on--and the hour passed really quickly. You just do what you can; not everyone can do every pose, but you try and do your best. It ain't sexual, but it sure is pleasant to see quite a few naked men--and their equipment.

D

deleted972421

I started attending a men's nude yoga class near me early this year and really enjoyed it, and really improved as time went on--and the hour passed really quickly. You just do what you can; not everyone can do every pose, but you try and do your best. It ain't sexual, but it sure is pleasant to see quite a few naked men--and their equipment.
You are exactly right on all points of your post. Thanks!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At home? All the time.

In a group with strangers? No, I can't say the idea appeals to me very much :(

Ironically most of the comments in this thread saying there's "nothing sexual about it" go on to contradict themselves in the next sentence.

Sorry but nude yoga to me is somewhat sexual. If I want to be very introverted and focus I’ll do yoga with clothes on but once they come off it’s just different!
By the way Nailz, with that ass I would sooooooooo want to do some naked poses right behind you!!!!!

D

deleted972421

I've gone to a mixed nude yoga class , my back protested for the rest of the week.
Being nude had nothing to do with your back protesting the rest of the week. Give it another try, just be aware of what your limits are.