Nude Yoga

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone every done yoga totally naked? I do yoga and I have been given the opportunity to join a weekly class that does this. I am nervous my size might catch attention. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a group here in NY that have sessions. I have done it a few times and it's very low key and enjoyable. Subsequently I am working privately with a yoga instructor at home and we do it nude, it's yoga not a sex party. Best advice: go with an open mind to practice yoga.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're doing yoga to be noticed and it's that kinda demographic, then yes, you will be noticed. Might not be what I would consider a 'yoga-class'... might be more like 'a-place-to-pick-up-cock/pussy-class'. That can be fun!

If you are doing a legit nude yoga class (ie a legit form done without clothes), then you'll be working too hard to notice others...and vice versa.

I am NOT a prude in any shape or form. However, I have a bit of a concern with doing yoga and not pulling the bits up out of the way...if you're that big in the tackle department, having your cock and balls hanging underneath you loose could be a recipe for disaster... Can you say 'ouch'!?

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done it, and it totally improves my practice - I'm worried about getting the posture correct, not, "am I mooning someone".

I have to say, the first couple of times, the partner postures were . . . a little odd . . . but that was mostly about me worrying that I was going to slip or not get something right.

The group I attend has some body-beautiful sorts and a bunch of regular guys, and it's very enjoyable. An excellent break from my week.

E

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have attended a nude yoga class...

Odd experience...a) the sweating got distracting...

it was a bit nerve-racking, trying follow the leaders moves and get them right...then the distractions of 'dammmmnnnn...look at that-oh wait...the sneezing whale? spotted lotus? what move are we.....mmmm, look at the hairy....crap-my feet go where?...etc..

I also discovered being a 'dripper' can be a pain when trying to move around on a mat...at one point we were bent over, ass up, hands and feet down and I sweat I drop of precum hit me in the face....fun but.....

I think if I did yoga REGULARLY this wouldn't be so bad, but for me it just got frustrating...

go to a nude beach- yes
yoga class-oookay...

combine them? too much for my brain to handle....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only do yoga at home with my dvd player. I've done it nude a few times, but prefer to wear underwear. It's just more practical for me. I wonder if there are any yoga-in-our-undies classes out there. Has anyone ever come across one of those? Right now, I'm still in the grunting, groaning, I-can't-believe-the-yogi-said-to-do-this/This-is-not-relaxing phase. I don't want anyone to witness this.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done nude yoga quite a few times and there are all types... tall/short/thin/fat/small/hung... everyone was treated the same way. It was very relaxing because everyone had their guards down as there was nothing to hide.

You should really give it a try... I had never done yoga before and I really enjoyed, but being a nudists it was another opportunity to enjoy nudity with others, without there being a "sexual" element.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone every done yoga totally naked? I do yoga and I have been given the opportunity to join a weekly class that does this. I am nervous my size might catch attention. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

It's a nude yoga class, everyone is interested and no one cares at the same time. Everyone knows you're there mostly to learn how to suck yourself and if you can achieve that, everyone will applaud and watch. Make it so!:tongue:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a nude yoga class, everyone is interested and no one cares at the same time. Everyone knows you're there mostly to learn how to suck yourself and if you can achieve that, everyone will applaud and watch. Make it so!:tongue:

Ha! Too true.

Cool thing is that it actually does help...:rolleyes:

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
A few years ago, i attended nude yoga sessions with male friends. The first time it was really embarrassing with some particular exercises. You can imagine all those packages swinging down faces and those butt cracks wide open. Months later, I noticed the real progress as some of the members were delighted to find out that they became professional self-suckers. We really had fun because the sessions often ended with some members displaying their progress in self-sucking. That was the reward after hard work.

aussietango

Just Browsing
Media
you don't say how big you are and there are no pics so it is difficult to say if it would bring attention your way.... then i guess everyone would be naked

Ash_Nagel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nude Yoga! Haha there are some classes here in sydney which i attened, sadly not many guys attened, but for some reason the ones who to are quite hung i guess showing off while looking at others is a favorite for hung men? cause i love seeing a big coock as i look betwene my legs as im bent over haha!