Nudism and sexuality

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Could there be a link between a person being a nudist and their attraction to one sex or another - or both.

I know with myself that when my girlfriend and I started with nudism during my straight years I noticed men walking off to the nature trails be themselves. I eventually took a walk and saw guys going off the trail to play around. Nothing major just mutual JO and the occasional BJ. I participated a few times too.

I have a straight guy staying with me this week and we talked about my interest in nudism and he's comfortable being naked at my place and knows full well that I'm gay as well. I come home from work and he's already naked on the sofa, walks around naked, etc.

So I just wonder if being a nudist might also mean being curious. Are the guys who are 50% 50% also nudists or started out as straight nudists?

alargecock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just think people who are nudist are a lot more relaxed about the whole sexuality thing. I got into women because of nudism.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nudism is in some ways the opposite of prude-ism, that's all. I grew up in sauna culture where young children bathe with their parents. That's also how it is in Japanese bathtubs. Add in tagging along to figure drawing classes in art school with my mom, and I have trouble thinking of naked as sexual.

In fact, I have had men think they were 'coming on' to me by letting me see them naked, and I didn't figure it out till years later!

Last edited:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been a nudist for about 30 years maybe and I've never really sexualized it but I realized recently that whenever men are naked, even in a somewhat innocent setting, something happens. I also wonder what goes on when straight nudists interact with gay nudists. Maybe it's living in Prague that's brought it out. Apparent straight buys will play (JO) with another guy without even thinking about it.

Docbradshaw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i got a slow start to it as well. my first encounter happened at a nude beach in california. after getting the most awesome blowjob from a guy, i was hooked and had to try giving a blowjob myself. i must have did ok, because he shot a huge load all over my chest. don't knock it til you try it. i love being nude, and my wife is coming around to it as well.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I just wonder if being a nudist might also mean being curious. Are the guys who are 50% 50% also nudists or started out as straight nudists?

As far as I'm concern, with my father and my brother we are a lot nude in the house or in the pool... But my bro and my father are 100% straight. Some friend of my father use to come and join us in the pool, they were also 100% straight (exept for one, wich I fund out, but that is another story), anyhow I dont think it's even curiosity, it's just been confortable.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nudity has no more connection with sex than when we are clothed. Problem comes when those seeking sex go to nude recreation places and pester women or behave in a way that upsets most decent people.

dontknow5

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nudity has no more connection with sex than when we are clothed. Problem comes when those seeking sex go to nude recreation places and pester women or behave in a way that upsets most decent people.

You are correct. I occasionally visit a popular local nude beach and you can tell that some of the people go there just for sex and to see people naked. It actually is the reason I have slowed down going there and frequent a hidden "unofficial" nude beach more.

Nudism has nothing to do with sex.