Nudism and sexuality

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_thickjohnny, Jul 18, 2011.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Could there be a link between a person being a nudist and their attraction to one sex or another - or both.

I know with myself that when my girlfriend and I started with nudism during my straight years I noticed men walking off to the nature trails be themselves. I eventually took a walk and saw guys going off the trail to play around. Nothing major just mutual JO and the occasional BJ. I participated a few times too.

I have a straight guy staying with me this week and we talked about my interest in nudism and he's comfortable being naked at my place and knows full well that I'm gay as well. I come home from work and he's already naked on the sofa, walks around naked, etc.

So I just wonder if being a nudist might also mean being curious. Are the guys who are 50% 50% also nudists or started out as straight nudists?

2. alargecock

alargecock Member

Albums:
    I just think people who are nudist are a lot more relaxed about the whole sexuality thing. I got into women because of nudism.

3. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    Agree.

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nudism is in some ways the opposite of prude-ism, that's all. I grew up in sauna culture where young children bathe with their parents. That's also how it is in Japanese bathtubs. Add in tagging along to figure drawing classes in art school with my mom, and I have trouble thinking of naked as sexual.

In fact, I have had men think they were 'coming on' to me by letting me see them naked, and I didn't figure it out till years later!

#4 helgaleena, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've been a nudist for about 30 years maybe and I've never really sexualized it but I realized recently that whenever men are naked, even in a somewhat innocent setting, something happens. I also wonder what goes on when straight nudists interact with gay nudists. Maybe it's living in Prague that's brought it out. Apparent straight buys will play (JO) with another guy without even thinking about it.

6. Docbradshaw

Docbradshaw New Member

i got a slow start to it as well. my first encounter happened at a nude beach in california. after getting the most awesome blowjob from a guy, i was hooked and had to try giving a blowjob myself. i must have did ok, because he shot a huge load all over my chest. don't knock it til you try it. i love being nude, and my wife is coming around to it as well.

7. 1average1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    reading the stories has me throbbing hot

8. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Totally agree - nudism have nothing to do with sex or sexuality IMHO.

I swim naked in the ocean every day - nothing sexual in that. Just being a free and natural human being.

9. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

As far as I'm concern, with my father and my brother we are a lot nude in the house or in the pool... But my bro and my father are 100% straight. Some friend of my father use to come and join us in the pool, they were also 100% straight (exept for one, wich I fund out, but that is another story), anyhow I dont think it's even curiosity, it's just been confortable.

10. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Nudity has no more connection with sex than when we are clothed. Problem comes when those seeking sex go to nude recreation places and pester women or behave in a way that upsets most decent people.

11. dontknow5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are correct. I occasionally visit a popular local nude beach and you can tell that some of the people go there just for sex and to see people naked. It actually is the reason I have slowed down going there and frequent a hidden "unofficial" nude beach more.

Nudism has nothing to do with sex.

12. Saaga

Saaga Member

Albums:
    Maybe nudism just makes it easier to be sexual because you can see what the other person is working with (and the other person can see what you're working with, too)?

Draft saved Draft deleted