HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone else like to show off at nude beaches? What was your first experience like? Which beaches have you checked out? What is the typical reaction? Do you do it more to be at one with nature, to work on all over tan, or for the exposure/reaction?

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I first started going for the freedom of it all. I actually get less attention on a nude beach than a cothed one. I don't mind the looks I get if I get an erection while either laying out or walking around. I go mainly for the all over tan and the freedom to swing freely. Cool people and a cool environment.

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by FieldRatt9@Apr 24 2005, 02:44 AM
I don't mind the looks I get if I get an erection while either laying out or walking around.
[post=304043]Quoted post[/post]​

I have been to a few and for me it is a combination of the naughty thrill and natural liberation of being seen naked.

I was under the impression, though, that one should be careful about getting erections. Obviously, nature calls from time to time, but some places frown upon someone who is obviously there to show off his erection.

Have you ever had such a problem?

carolinacurious:
I was under the impression, though, that one should be careful about getting erections. Obviously, nature calls from time to time, but some places frown upon someone who is obviously there to show off his erection.

This is somewhat for people who would like to go to a nude beach but have never been. Most guys are very afraid that they'll be erect and embarassed. It really just doesn't happen that often in situations of public nudity, it's more likely that "it" will decide that it's a good time to try to shrink to its smallest size ever. But if it happens, it happens; there's a lot about behavior that goes into this, (someone new here has a great Avatar concerning this) If you're playing hard core volleyball all day and stay hard as a rock the whole time I can't imagine anyone being anything other than impressed. Leering and obviously parading yourself is very different.

I also think it's somewhat "funny" that guys are so scared of erections and my conversations with women indicate that many would like to see some erections, but of the unintentional variety!

I'm having a hard time putting this into words but the guy who likes to go to parks with a trenchcoat and expose himself...isn't welcome at nude beaches either.

"but some places frown upon someone who is obviously there to show off his erection."

Other than gay cruising zones on some beaches I know of no public nude beaches where this is not "frowned upon" (putting it mildly). This just isn't what it's all about.

I was just at Bonny Doon, great group of people there, sort of what you dream a nude beach would be like BUT there was ONE guy, sitting there masturbating, creeping everyone the fuck out. He ended up getting about three quarters of the entire beach to himself and he still couldn't take the hint. Now it puts me in a weird situation because I'm visiting friends who know I like the nude beach thing and have expressed interest in going themselves but have never been and I would be mortified if I took them and that guy, or another like him, was there.

WHOA! FieldRatt9, just checked out your gallery. Frankly I'm in disbelief. Let's just say you bear an amazing resemblance to the person I described but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I'd rather believe it was not you. Hey, no ones denying that you've got a nice cock.

Some tips:
Walking around, springing an occasional erection...natural and ok.
Walking around, even unerect, stroking yourself the whole time...not cool.

Same basic situation while sitting in a lawn chair... same level of uncoolness.

Occasional "adjustment"...ok. "Adjusting" slowly for half an hour ... not cool.

Yeah, I looked...You (or whoever) are huge, and easy on the eyes but still creepy.

What MIGHT be fine when it's a totally gay crowd isn't necessarily ok when it's a mixed crowd.

If you were the person I described (and I didn't "just" get back, this was about three weeks to a month ago) when I arrived it appeared to be a totally gay crowd and I don't know what the "rules" are for then but within half an hour to an hour of my arrival there were probably close to 30 new arrivals there, did you notice that everyone stayed far away from you except when they got there because you (or whoever) were camped out just at the bottom of the trail? Did you notice that of nearly 30 people with a near 50/50 M/F ratio, who had probably all traveled at least half an hour to get there NOT ONE took off A STITCH of clothing? Do you think they all planned to drive half an hour to a nude beach and stay fully dressed? Is it possible that some people might have felt uncomfortable?

Enough. I truly hope that this is a case of mistaken identity and incredible coincidince.

If everyone thinks that I'm too rigid in my "rules" for nude beaches I'm sure I'll get called out for it.

Enjoy the beach, share the beach.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really enjoy nude beaches. I have to admit, it has nothing to do with "back to nature" or anything like that. There is a real thrill about getting naked in public. Regardless of how many times I've been, the moment of getting undressed is great.

Taking off your shirt in public isn't anything spectacular but dropping your pants is pretty cool. It doesn't matter how many other peple are there nude, it's still a thrill to feel yourself totally NAKED.

As far as erections, I've only had the issue arise a couple of times and its alwasy been when I caught a couple going at it. The first time, I wlaked away embarrased. The second time, I jacked off watching, came, wiped up and left.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At any nude beach the ratio of males to females will be disproportionately male. That is an almost universal constant. Without going into the sociological and biological reasons for this, if you can deal with it, fine. California's Black Beach is one of the most beautiful in the world, and other nude strips of sand from British Columbia to France to Perth, Australia, have bare bodies frolicking about happy to be au natural. I heartily encourage the good folks on this board to try it sometime... particularly this board as we have more to show.

Say Pappy, that's a beautiful sunset shot of a cap cloud in your Avatar. Does the highly turbulent mountain wave implications of those alto-lenticular clouds have anything to do with your early April postings? You are a legend in these here parts Harry Hungwell, keep your wings level and your pitch attitude stable big guy. B)

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Surferboy, can you let me know when you are going to your first nude beach? I'm not a perv....but I wouldn't mind, you know, helping to make sure you don't sunburn anywhere :)

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by BCH@Apr 24 2005, 02:17 PM
Surferboy, can you let me know when you are going to your first nude beach? I'm not a perv....but I wouldn't mind, you know, helping to make sure you don't sunburn anywhere :)
[post=304292]Quoted post[/post]​

The best nude beaches I've been to are in Greece.
Total families are there together swimming and having fun nude.

I mean grandma to the little babys.

Even the teenagers seem at ease with it. GO FIGURE.
I say "they must be Sweedish!"

But really, the attitude there is very relaxed anyway. Even more so at the nude beaches.
You do notice that most of the GREEKS, don't go there. Pretty religious society.
But they are more than willing to come down to the nude beach to sell all of the tourists beer and watermellons!

I can just hear them, "All of those naked tourists must be thirsty by now!"

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've been to nude beaches before. Sadly, nudists in my experience come in two varieties:

*The type who live in a 50s sitcom, only naked. If you so much as get an erection, these nudists will hate you. Oh, and gay nudists? Sorry, but you'll need at least one fag hag each.
*The sleazy nudists. These ones are there only for ogling.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Ha Ha Ha...no...it wasn't me honest. I'm not that kind of nudist. I actually go for the atmosphere and sunshine. I've been approached by different people thinking I was someone else. When I do get erect i really try to not "show it off". I adjust or walk away from the crowd. Most of the people I "hang" with know it's a normal human reaction and just go with the flow. When I talk to someone I really try to look at the facial area. An occassional glance to and fro is normal in my book. I was there 2 weeks ago but not doing that.

skyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by HangX@Apr 23 2005, 08:56 AM
Does anyone else like to show off at nude beaches? What was your first experience like? Which beaches have you checked out? What is the typical reaction? Do you do it more to be at one with nature, to work on all over tan, or for the exposure/reaction?
[post=303692]Quoted post[/post]​

Well HangX, I have been to my share of nude beaches. I think 10 in all and I can say that I have had a hardon in public at everyone of them. They have been caused by seeing a hot guy near by, thinking of a hot guy, and for no reason at all. I am usually on the gay end of the beach. I used to get all nervous and turn over on my stomach when i started to get hard, now I just let it show. If the beach is crowded, i might throw my shorts loosely over it, but I think that sometimes draws more attention to it, Since I am on the gay beach, I think everyone there has seen an erection before and has had one so what is the big deal. It happens. Now I don't walk up and down the beach parading around with a hardon. No way. My two favorite beaches are Haulover Beach in Ft. Lauderdale and Blacks Beach in San Deigo. Very cool beaches.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by skyguy+Apr 30 2005, 12:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skyguy &#064; Apr 30 2005, 12:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HangX@Apr 23 2005, 08:56 AM

Well HangX, I have been to my share of nude beaches. I think 10 in all and I can say that I have had a hardon in public at everyone of them. They have been caused by seeing a hot guy near by, thinking of a hot guy, and for no reason at all. I am usually on the gay end of the beach. I used to get all nervous and turn over on my stomach when i started to get hard, now I just let it show. If the beach is crowded, i might throw my shorts loosely over it, but I think that sometimes draws more attention to it, Since I am on the gay beach, I think everyone there has seen an erection before and has had one so what is the big deal. It happens. Now I don&#39;t walk up and down the beach parading around with a hardon. No way. My two favorite beaches are Haulover Beach in Ft. Lauderdale and Blacks Beach in San Deigo. Very cool beaches.
[post=306428]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ft. Lauderdale has a nude beach? :wow:

I love in this foresaken land and I never knew that...

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by HangX@Apr 23 2005, 12:56 AM

To answer your questions...

Showing off at ude beaches? You bet. Love showing off. Not because I have a big dick, but I just like getting naked in public.

First experience? Went with some buddies in high school. I think we were in our senior year. On the way, we talked about all the gilrs we&#39;d see naked and concernes about getting hard. When we got there, the four of us walked down to the beach and set up our towels not far (but not too near ech other). We left an hour or so later and compared notes. None of us got a hard on. We all agreed that there were no hot girls.

What beaches? I grew up near San Francisco. Here are a coujple of favorites. Red Rock Beach in Mill Valley between Muir and Stinson Beaches. Very clean and safe. Gray Whale Beach neare Montera. Huge beach. Deserted during the week but mobbed on a warm weekend day. They have a defacto gay area at the north end. San Gregorio Beach - skip it. Red, WHite, Blue in Santa Cruz. Very cool beach and equally cool people. Plenty of private dunes with not so private sex. Blacks Beach. Long wide beach. Big enough that even on a busy day, you&#39;re not sitting in someone&#39;s lap. (unless you want to)

Reaction? I guess you mean to a large penis. Same reaction as everywere else: Cool people may take notice but move on. Others can be botersome. I had guys stop near me to check their watch, look at teh water, wipe sand off their legs, you name it. I&#39;ve even had them lay their towel just below mine so that as they "relax" they can&#39;t help staring between my legs. It&#39;s not just guys. I&#39;ve noticed young girls (who don&#39;t ever get nude) perch not far away and giggle.

Hope this helps.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ft. Lauderdale has a nude beach? :wow:

I love in this foresaken land and I never knew that...
[post=306796]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Surferboy, for a "nude" experience I&#39;d drive up to Tampa and the various places in Pasco County. Paradise Lakes is probably best for a first time experience, Lake Como is kind of rustic and back to basics; Caliente Resort is VERY upscale but expensive and a little stuffy. Despite what they proclaim, all have a "lifestyle" atmosphere- translated couples swinging which somewhat excludes single men.

For a really fun nude experience head to Jamaica and Negril beach with Hedo II. The island of St. Martin, the French side, has a beautiful beach with a somewhat quiet/ boring nudist resort called Club Orient. Heck, Mexico has it&#39;s share of nude places too. In short (or probably long in our case) there are a myriad of beaches and clubs to let your wanger flop out&#33; Visit the AANR website for suggestions. B)

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like going nude most of the time & I can do that here in my cottage by the beach. My place is set in a secluded garden so no one can see me. I can hang out naked outside too because of all the vegetation. I like lying out in the sun & love the feeling of hanging loose. I have an exhibitionist streak but when I&#39;m alone, it just feels good to do it. My g/f & I lie out naked together all the time too.

I also go to naked beaches & it&#39;s enjoyable too. There&#39;s a great free feeling of walking naked along a beautiful beach. It&#39;s a natural high to me. Yeh, sometimes people check me out but that&#39;s cool too. I like the attention. No one has ever been impolite or treated me badly. What I&#39;ve noticed most is that other guys will check me out & say something complimentory about my body, nothing sexual,but more saying that I&#39;m in good shape. So that&#39;s a nice ego-boost too. B)

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Well a little spot in RI called Roy Carpenters Beach there is a strip of land that used to be clothing optional but you have to be very careful there it used to be called Moonstone beach but its now a bird sanctuary and you can get fines for nudity but there is a private home of a landed nudist club member that allows nudity on there property...There is about 16 or 18 of us who go to use this piece of land and have no problem and its fun to be nude I think and healthy also&#33; I love it and sometimes I go to cape cod and use the nude part of the beaches there also nothing like lying there in the dunes and having the sun beat down on your body making it warm and getting a nice erection and then turning over to warm your ass&#33; Jose&#39;Latinoboy9