Nudism & Exhibitionism Series - Nude Beaches

shleevo: There are two great nude beaches in oregon. The first is Sauvie Island. Difficult to find at first (once on the island you kind of need to know where you are going)...it is east of Portland on the Columbia. The second is Rooster Rock (off I-84, east of Portland). Simply drive to far east end of the parking lot and then down the stairs and walk in about 1/2 mile. On nice days in July and August you can walk out onto the island (a land bridge is exposed when the water is low). It is very nice and very friendly there.

shleevo: Both have no age limits and both require paid parking. Be careful at Sauvie. You need to buy a parking pass once you get on the island. There is nowhere to buy one once you are at the park and they WILL tow your car without one.

orionsword57: .... The island of St. Martin, the French side, has a beautiful beach with a somewhat quiet/ boring nudist resort called Club Orient....

There is (still, I believe) a wonderful beach where one can go nude if one wishes on the island of St. Barth's, very near St. Martin's. I was there some years ago and enjoyed the whole experience. The woman who I was with and I had very slow controlled sex right on our beach towel, and we certainly weren't the only ones going at it. What I'll never forget is bouncing nude in the waves afterward. I felt just like a little kid.

SEISMIC

1st Like
Media
I've been visiting a beach near Whitsand in Cornwall for the last for years. Not an offical nudist beach but lots of people go there and other than July/August is fairly quiet with very few people around. I used to go with my ex-girlfriend and we'd get away with having sex on the beach. We met another couple who were locals, who you'd have to describe as hippys very much into surfing. Jill came over and chatted to us once and within a few minutes had also stripped off, saying she did it whenever others were comfortable with it, when Jon her boyfriend came over from surfing, he said it was great we were nude and would try a few waves in the buff. We met them again in the local pub and several times on the beach that we became quiet friendly. When I visit earlier this year, I met them in the pub, Jill asked if I was going to the beach in the morning I said I might go for a walk but it was a bit chilly still to go swimming, she said she'd call round in the morning as Jon was working away for the next couple of days. It is quiet a walk down the steps on the cliffes down to the beach, when we got to the bottom Jill started to strip off, she encouraged me to do the same. Although I'd been naked in front of her many times this felt different but did it anyway we walk along the beach for 1/2 mile or so and then she commented about my cock, which even though it was rather cool was at half mast. I started to apoligse but she grabbed it and said she wished Jon had one that big, we then had sex twice on the beach before heading back, once at my cottage we were at it again in the shower, she also stayed over that night. Her boyfriend was never mentioned but I got the impression that it wasn't an exclusive arrangement. Since I've been back home she has sent me a few nude photos of herself, and she said she's looking forward to me returning again, but so am I.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In the Netherlands you find nude beaches every where. There is always a place to find not far from where you live. You can choose small beaches at riversides or at lakes, but there are also beaches at the North Sea coast. Most nude beaches are family beaches. I find them the most relaxed ones. You see old and young, men, women and children. No need to be afraid of getting an erection. At the gay beaches it is more a world of showers and men looking for a date, but if you like that you have a lot of fun!

HARDPOLE9

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@May 13 2005, 07:49 PM
Well a little spot in RI called Roy Carpenters Beach there is a strip of land that used to be clothing optional but you have to be very careful there it used to be called Moonstone beach but its now a bird sanctuary and you can get fines for nudity but there is a private home of a landed nudist club member that allows nudity on there property...There is about 16 or 18 of us who go to use this piece of land and have no problem and its fun to be nude I think and healthy also! I love it and sometimes I go to cape cod and use the nude part of the beaches there also nothing like lying there in the dunes and having the sun beat down on your body making it warm and getting a nice erection and then turning over to warm your ass! Jose'Latinoboy9
[post=310879]Quoted post[/post]​

you sure know how to wear somebody out.. that looks so nice in there

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Originally posted by HARDPOLE9+May 19 2005, 11:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HARDPOLE9 &#064; May 19 2005, 11:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Latinoboy9@May 13 2005, 07:49 PM
Well a little spot in RI called Roy Carpenters Beach there is a strip of land that used to be clothing optional but you have to be very careful there it used to be called Moonstone beach but its now a bird sanctuary and you can get fines for nudity but there is a private home of a landed nudist club member that allows nudity on there property...There is about 16 or 18 of us who go to use this piece of land and have no problem and its fun to be nude I think and healthy also&#33; I love it and sometimes I go to cape cod and use the nude part of the beaches there also nothing like lying there in the dunes and having the sun beat down on your body making it warm and getting a nice erection and then turning over to warm your ass&#33; Jose&#39;Latinoboy9
[post=310879]Quoted post[/post]​

you sure know how to wear somebody out.. that looks so nice in there
[post=312752]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Thanks I aim to please&#33; Jose&#39;Latinoboy9

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been to a few nude beaches. THe first time, my buddy and I stumbled on one and just got naked and walked around. I went to one in LA. It was hot. I liked showing my body. I loved talking to people while naked. It got wierd when kids would be around.
Let me tell you swimming naked is so enjoyable. I love walking right into that water and just being free!
Jake

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's something smarmy about going to nude beaches, in my humble opinion, and most of the people I know, who can't wait to get naked in public are plain GROSS. Is it just me noticing this? It's like every paunchy, splotchy, over-moled, bean-poley scoriasis patient is high-tailing it to the nude beaches, whenever they get some time off.

Just about the best swimming experience you'll ever have is in a creek, pond or some small and relatively tame inland water source.

And yes - the nakeder, the better.

I used to swim the creek in the woods behind our school, but it wasn't really about getting naked or 'skinny-dipping'. We only had some forty-five minutes, never knew what depth or tempature the water would be; if the creek looked okay, you shucked off your clothes and waded in. Going naked was also the only way to keep from having a wet stain on my pants, when I got back to class and avoiding pee jokes.

Or maybe, you're out dayhiking, when you find some secluded creek - my favorite, because they're so alive, and you can see right through to the bottom. Scout the woods a little first, if you're swimming with no trunks. If you're modest (like me), wear gym shorts for underwear and be the first one in. [Hey! Where'd these come from? Last one in's your mama!]

One thing I agree with the nudists on...

Swimming in your underpants is for little boys and sissies, and will likely get you ridiculed mercilessly - deservedly so, I'd say. If that's all you're good for, you may as well keep hiking.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
JackbytheSea said:
There's something smarmy about going to nude beaches, in my humble opinion, and most of the people I know, who can't wait to get naked in public are plain GROSS. Is it just me noticing this? It's like every paunchy, splotchy, over-moled, bean-poley scoriasis patient is high-tailing it to the nude beaches, whenever they get some time off.

Well notwithstanding your apparent low opinion of "most of the people" you know, not everyone can look like a model. Hence you get "paunchy, splotchy, over-moled, bean-poley, and everything else kind of people at nude beaches. At non-nude beaches too. That's called LIFE.

Maybe you can find a beach that prohibits "gross" looking people, or better still, stay away from them altogether.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JackbytheSea said:

Whoa, I totally disagree.

I've been to nude beaches all over the world and find them totally liberating and fortunately non-judgemental. Black's Beach in San Diego, Little Beach in Maui, Turtle Cove in Queensland, Goa in India, Jones Beach in NY, Haulover in Florida, etc. Sure, there are some people I would call less than appealing, but especially in my single days, I always found more than a few attractive guys there -- some had great bodies, and some were just great human beings.

So what if someone has more than one man's share of moles (I do, for instance) or carries a few extra pounds? Does this mean they shouldn't enjoy the pleasure of sunning or swimming without being bound by lycra?

I spend at least half of every month in Washington, DC, and let me tell you something, bro: not everyone in your hometown is a model. You must detest walking around the streets with such low-life fuglies.

BgHry1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a small nude beach just south of Redding CA. It's on Clear Creek about 5 miles off the main highway. real nice place a lot of families hang out there too. the gays hang out on top of the rock while everybody else hangs out below. really a free feeling to sunbath and swim nude. I had a hard time with the family thing at first but soon got used to see Mom, Dad, kids & Grandparents all hanging around nude. When I did get hard just get into the water and it makes it go down real fast..(Cool water)

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'v been going to nude beache's since I can remember. It's the only way way to be. Hanging out with my family and kids...and to be able to hang out with other, Mom's and Dad's and their kids's, Gay's, Bi's etc... is the greatest thing. Yeah..there are all type's of people that go and hang out. They all have a right!!!!! Big, Small, Young, Old. Everyone has a different body, and shape.... it's the freedom of being naked and enjoying the sun and chatting with other's naked, feeling normal and not being judged... That's how I feel.....:cool:

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank's !!!!! Not bad for a dad of 47, eh? I workout hard to keep myself fit. I also cum lot's daily has helped too... Make's me look younger.. Keep's the pipes clean.........and I feel more like 20 then 47. Ciao..........................

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right.

Honestly, I am a little snobby, when it comes to beaches. They seem so crowded and commercial, most of them - nude and otherwise. I'm sure there are beaches out there with as primal and natural a feel to them as any creek or stream.

You busted me, sir. I stand erected.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I really do not think nudism and exhibitionism are equal......

Let's go to some of our threads here, how do I make it bulge, or how do I make my bulge obvious.....if we are looking to make our respective bulges obvious, is that not exhibitionistic....I think so. We are clothed, but in my opinion, being exhibitionistic.....

I do not think nudity has a thing to do with it, just possible to show it all while being nude. Next, is just showing cock while nude exhibitionistic, or do we try to show wood.....

ccss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rippedmuscledad said:
Thank's !!!!! Not bad for a dad of 47, eh? I workout hard to keep myself fit. I also cum lot's daily has helped too... Make's me look younger.. Keep's the pipes clean.........and I feel more like 20 then 47. Ciao..........................

Hey, rippedmuscledad, you will have to tell us which nude beaches you will be at so we can all come and see your beautiful bod in person!!!