Nudist Buddies and/or Buddettes

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MWM long time home and beach nudist looking for others to share nudist experiences, etc. via email, chat, cam. Wife approves of my hobby but not into beaches of any sort. We have tried a few nudist resorts but they are not our cup of tea. That limits my contact with other nudies.

Email me at flsmoothie@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks.

D_u65di56t

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HI,
Just read your post.
Can definitely relate.
Longtime nudist: resorts, beaches and beyond. Unfortunately on the opposite coast than you.
80% of the time very laid back and just plain relaxing time in the sun. The other times...things have gotten a bit steamy!
Love the lifestyle, intrested in seeing the responses you get to your post.

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HI,
Just read your post.
Can definitely relate.
Longtime nudist: resorts, beaches and beyond. Unfortunately on the opposite coast than you.
80% of the time very laid back and just plain relaxing time in the sun. The other times...things have gotten a bit steamy!
Love the lifestyle, intrested in seeing the responses you get to your post.
Same here, most the time my nudity is around the house and in home office and is completely non-sexual. There have been a few times at secluded nude beaches where the sun and the breeze cause certain reactions!

nailer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love nude beaches especially when my wife has been viewed by hung guys, big turn on!! added your email, hope to chat soon, swap experiences.