Nudist couple here

Sven_Scarlett

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi, joined last November but never posted in the intro forum.
58m and 46f in southern Colorado. Married 24yrs, social sexual nudists for 23 yrs. We just love to meet and both enjoy big nudist cocks 8-9-10-11 inchers. Also enjoy chatting on Yahoo Messenger oldr_nudist_couple@yahoo.com . Also on flickr.com... search for Sven_Scarlett_NudistCouple for complete profile, fotos, groups etc.
We have a hot tub at home. Let's meat.

Sven_Scarlett

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We are older now, still nudists, Im 62 shes 50, and still actively looking for hung nudist guys in the east of Canon City area. Also looking for 5 hung nudist guys to put up the last 65 feet of priv fence so she can lay naked in yard more and walk around more. And me too. Our nudist email is nudistguy59@yahoo. I chat there often as ColoradoSven.

We are older now, still nudists, Im 62 shes 50, and still actively looking for hung nudist guys in the east of Canon City area. Also looking for 5 hung nudist guys to put up the last 65 feet of priv fence so she can lay naked in yard more and walk around more. And me too. Our nudist email is nudistguy59@yahoo. I chat there often as ColoradoSven.

Looking for 5 hung guys to help you Erect a fence? Must be one big 20 metre fence :) 20m high? :)

Last edited by a moderator: