NUDIST ETIQUETTE COMPETITION AND SIZE

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This past Memorial Weekend my G/F and I spent the holiday at our favorite Florida nudist resort. The place was packed and the crowd a nice mix of 20's through 50's. For anyone straight, gay, bi or any percentage in between, you'll get a true penile education during a busy three or four day Memorial Day / July 4th/Labor Day visit; I highly encourage one and all to try nudism.

On Saturday we found ourselves in a veritable sea of nude bodies lounging on chairs, in the huge main pool complete with waterfall and in the conversation pool on the upper level. Sometime around 2pm I left for a couple of drinks and when I returned G/F nudged me and whispered, "you've got some competition." I looked around briefly, then acted nonchalent and drank my Heineken. Twenty minutes later G/F touched my shoulder and whispered, "there he is...walking up the stairs...care to have a look?" Acting as totally uninterested as my staright ego could muster, I slowly turned around to see the rear end of an age 30's couple walking up the stairs to the conversation pool area, beach towels over their shoulders. A little later, having fried in the Sun and chilled in the enormous albeit unheated pool, I suggested we go try the conversation pool- I had completely forgotten about the guy G/F had spoken about (honest.) But as we walked up the stairs, G/F sarcastically chided me "I know why YOU want to go upstairs." Huh, why? "Because YOU want to have a cock competition." I quickly told her to shut-up and that was the furthest thing on my mind, and mumbled some BS credo about naturism and AANR body philosophy. Cut to the conversation pool area where we tossed our towels on a couple of the only remaining lounge chairs and walked into the shallow water. It was hot and I have to admit I was HANGING and getting some looks.

In the conversation pool a couple slowly gravitated our way until we four started making small conversation; about the resort, where to dine, what attractions were in the Tampa area, etc. More time went by- I bought all of us a round of drinks as the server went past us. Finally G/F's small bladder caught up with her and she loudly announced that she was going to the restroom. Well, this guy's wife quickly chimed in "I'll go with you" and off the two went in a female pairing ritual I will never understand. In fact they were gone so long I think he and I exhausted the conversation about our jobs, sports, real estate... When they returned the women acted as if they were long lost girlfriends. I was mystified at the bonding.

The coup de gras for me was about five minutes later when our new "friends" left the conversation pool. As this guy climbed out of the conversation pool to retrieve his towel there was this phallic howitzer swinging between his legs, veins clearly showing along the shaft and a red glans head larger than mine. I probably had the guy (barely) in length but there was no contest in circumference. His cock head looked larger than a doorknob, and he was still in that penile regime of heat soaked inflation but definately not erect. I was very quite for an uncomfotable amount of time while G/F seemed to relish my mood.

Later as we walked to the condo I asked her why she was gone so long at the restroom. "Oh, XXXX and I were just comparing notes." At dinner I persued the subject much to her delight as she shrugged and said, "we talked about a lot of things." She reveled in making me squirm, mentally knowing what I wanted to ask. In the car back I summoned the guts to say "out with it. What did XXX say about him?" Holding her hands rediculously far apart, G/F let out a "whew, he...is...a...big...boy. And he doesn't tire out either." That night I called upon every ounce of erectile energy I had and really performed like a champion with G/F as I hadn't in months. I couldn't believe what emotions this imaginary penile competition brought out of me, a straight guy. At home when I'm tired I sometimes have to squeeze my shaft for added stiffness, but that night when, in the midst of sex G/F said "do you think XXX and I should put you two side by side? Huh? To see which one is bigger... longer;" I was a bar of steel that night.

Folks, I'm a straight guy and this very rare cock competition brought this out in me. Perhaps that is why I'm a loyal LPSG.ORG fan.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
I think you've just experienced sexual competion. My guess is that you haven't ever really experienced that to any significant degree before. I've gone experienced it as well. It's a little disorienting at first. Kinda feels like your shook up a little over something you're not sure about.

I am curioius though, 13x7, is a nudist resort on the whole a kind of exhibitionist display? You recommend it highly. I wouldn't want to go unless I knew a little more of what to expect. Certainly it's a sort of "meat" market. But I can't imagine that is the only purpose or reason.

I'm fine in a speedo. I like the fact that it's slightly illusive and leaves some to the imagination of the viewer. I'm not negative on nudist resorts, I just don't really know much about them or the motives of those who go there.

As for your sexual competition, it obviously left quite an impression on you. Imagine this, though: someone being your sexual competition who is about half your cock size. That would mean the motives for the other person were less about size, and more about the person. That happens also.

I'm sure that I would want to be on the other side of the room from you if we were both naked, simply because my 8.5 would look rediculouly small next to you. Yes, I would be intimidated by you. But I think it would only last for a bit.

Just some thoughts.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I fully understand your sexual stimulation and having a bar of steel that night, 13x7. Your G/F's excitement over seeing a competitor to what she was so familiar with was enough, in itself, to keep your mind on your size, along with that of the new male stud. Curiosity has a way of building up one's desires for answers and when you saw his hanging phallus close enough to detect the huge head there was no way you could keep from being affected.

I'm reminded of one of the most outstanding and memorable intercourses my ex and I had during our 29 years of marriage. That afternoon I had taken a piss standing next to a guy well-known by both my wife and me and was astonished at the size of his flaccid cock. During intercourse that night, I began telling my wife about the huge dick I had seen that afternoon and our sex became wilder than ever before. I know my dick got bigger and harder than normally and was rubbing places which had never been rubbed before. This was during the years that I was being a 'good' husband and heterosexual sex was my only outlet. Of course, my suspressed gay desires were always lurking under the surface, but even the str8 guy is normally influenced by situations like you have reported to us.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's normal. Maybe you were just turned on by the idea of competition. Of course, it should remain a fantasy; nudists generally are against swinging.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
thirteenbyseven, thanks for sharing that experinece. i have had a simliar situation happen at my gym a few months back. it's this guy who i am friendly with out on the fllor lifting weights etc but don't know beyond that. we both have been members of that gym for years, but it took awhile before i had this experience.

one day after a workout while stepping into the showers i happened to see this guy i know in the stall with the curtain slightly ajar. he had a huge penis, as big as mine i'd estimate. he was soft and hanging half way to his knees.

so i thought, ok i got some comptetition. so after that there were a couple of times where i saw him and he saw me, we talk about it here and there etc. i am bigger erect but not by much. there have been a few times where we were both hanging very heavy (read semi) so thats what i base that on.

re:nudist ettiquett and size, wow that be a trip. dunno what it would be like walking around 8x6 soft or semi even bigger at one of those events.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
thirteen, I think you've voiced here what many of us have experienced but have never really been willing to admit to ourselves.

Of course there's competition among males - and it covers all species - so it must be accepted as normal and expected.

We're simply not nose-to-nose competing for a female when we're naked with other men but we still manage to notice when our 'territory' is invaded by a rival.

Good post.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been frequenting nudist resorts in Florida, California, Texas, Europe, and the Carribbean, on an on-again, off-again basis for many, many, many years. JonB is correct in that on nudist resorts, the swinging lifestyle is not accepted, but that is not to say that a lot of people meeting and finding interest in each other does not happen just like in any social event with groups of people. Public sex is frowned upon and to my knowledge in all resorts actually banned and is grounds for removal with one exception at two resorts. At Hedonism II and Hedonism III in Jamaica, no children are allowed, some of the beach is for clothing, but most of the beach is "clothing optional" and at the rest of the place clothes are "risque" at best...lol. On the clothing optional beaches, public sex is supposedly not allowed, there are signs to that effect, but it is fairly common and is pretty much a discrete spectator sport from afar. But the Hedonism resorts are sort of unique in many ways. It is a place not so much for nudists as I discovered but more for those who are looking for a fling, or to do something that the folks back home in Detroit or Denver or Tampa will never find out about. They are not suppossed to be there, because it is private property, but it is common that some of the local Jamaican men cruise the beach at the water line on the clothing optional beach, or set up their towels just off the property line on the beach. Of course they are nude as well, and open to meeting nearly anyone who approaches them. They will often approach women and couples, and sometimes men who are entering and exiting the water as that is at the water line. And yes, quite a few of them are hung big. Though I was a source of surprise to them. On the other resorts (outside of Hedo II/III) I have visited, the rules are different. Public sex is not allowed. That is not to say that some occassional very discrete hand fondling and oral action does not happen..but it would not be widespread and certainly not flagrant. Those resorts with onpremise hotel/camping accomodations are most popular and it is obvious what some folks have on their minds when a couple, hand-in-hand, leaves at an odd moment to go to their room/cabin...lol And I am not implying that folks don't see and meet someone they are attracted to, and exchange numbers and addresses and even set up future dates or whatever. It happens. It happened to me often. But most folks mind their own business, look like everyone else, leave with who brought them, and families and couples are the norm.

However, the real reason I am writing is that I have had some experiences very similar to 13x7 post at resorts. People look. Even nudists who are suppossedly "jaded" and "sophisticated" about nudity. Seeing a woman with exceptionally large breasts, a very beautiful and sexy woman, a very handsome and sexy man, or a man with a whopper is always cause for surreptious notice and "peeks"...that is why sunglasses are derigeur I suppose. I have been approached quite a few times with smiles and included in conversations and folks just generally being very friendly to me and I suspected that I caught their attention because of the exceptional oversize of my endowment as oppossed to the color or my hair or my eye color. Some, after a period of time, have even spoken out to playfully tease me about mine or commented in some other way. (I have heard variations on the theme about suntan lotion and not burning, tanning my thighs in the shade, bigger than the suntan bottle, etc., etc., etc. so many times I actually am surprised and pleased when someone displays some imagination with something new to broach the topic). None of the comments were rude or hurtful, but more praising, admiring, or inquisitive. Since they were always nice and friendly about it, and just appreciative or naturally curious, I was ok with it and willing to laugh, be gracious, and answer serious questions. Interestingly, like the recent experience of 13x7, it seems that when another is present who is also big to exceptionally big, it was common for them to make contact by either saying hi and chatting for a while, just as happened to 13x7 and his g/f with the other couple, or by just them saying hello and nodding in passing. In those instances where we spoke for any length of time, which invariably was the usua,l if not at first at least later on them passing me/us a second or third time, "running in to each other" as a form of breaking the ice and becoming "friends". Once that ice is broken, I have had them in the course of chatting over time actually comment and speculate on our relative sizes as regard to length and thickness both while soft and erect and the size of my balls as well. Often this line of discussion was after a long talking about everything in the world but the size of the two cocks hanging there. "Getting to know" each other and being polite. But now and then someone would be a bit more brash and just get to the point of their curiosity. Mostly gfs/spouses/significant others were present but not always and it has happened that they were the most willing to vocalize how interested they were in how the two of us compared. I don't know why for sure but I speculate that there is something about the general physical openness and requisite mental openness of folks who frequent nude resorts, and the general nudity at a nudist resort that frees the mental inhibitions to some comments and questions that would not otherwise be asked or accepted. Or it could be the alcohol that some used...lol...or a combination of all of that. I hardly ever drink so that is not my excuse. 13x7's gf and the other guys wife going off to the bathroom to compare notes as well as tinkle is a case in point. I don't doubt if they had all stayed around together for a longer period of time the subject would have been broached outside the ladies room. Both 13x7 and the other guy were both very aware of their own and the other guys size and how they related and both were also probably curious about the erect size of the other and how they compared. Flacid size is one thing, being bigger or longer or thicker flacid is one thing, but in my experience they all want to know who is longer/thicker/bigger/more virile erect. From what 13x7 related, it is obvious each of the two women were also very aware of the unique size of their mates, and both were naturally fascinated and curious to learn more about the "challenger" to their own mans size and virility. In my own experience, I have had comments from the guys or their significant other comment on my size outright and also how it related to them or their man. As 13x7, BuffMusicIdol and some others pointed out...when two very oversized males, both of which are accustomed to being the "big man" are standing there nude with both mates present it is already a competition between two males as to who is the largest/most virile. That is how we are wired from when we lived in caves. This is mentally an inevitable comparison by all four people and sometimes it is spoken aloud. The comment I used to add humor and a bit of good will to the other guy was when asked to comment was to say how impressed I was by the other guys size in some way (and if his gf/mate was present make a positive comment about that)(this was really important if she was present) and to make sure they knew I thought he was "special" or "incredible" or "the perfect size" or whatever. It didn't matter that I was bigger. They knew that. What mattered that otherwise good folks...perhaps an otherwise great guy and his significant other...did not have a bad memory of their encounter with me and that he was not "second place", but rather exceptional too. It is like life in general...being gracious and complimentary can sooth a ego or two and leave a friend not someone who feels embarrassed or has a newly found hurt ego. Something I have often said in those situations, and meant it, was to the effect I would like to be their size because being too big is just that, too big. The men know they have trouble with sex because they are so big, the obvious is why would you want to be bigger? The women may have trouble too, so bigger is not always better. Interestingly enough almost without exception, the men have been generally the most comfortable with the the outcome of the conversation, and the women are usually as well, but a few women have seemed the most overtly disappointed in finding out how the "comparision" went...especially I think women whose mate was very oversized. There were some other more unique encounters more of a physical showing and "competition" but those were rarer still and the guy/couple either had to get me very turned on or annoy me greatly to get me to do that. Again, when that happened, the women seemed to like those rare encounters the most to actually see for themselves. Still, I always reverted back to rule one about praising the other guys "ideal" size and too big is too big.

I suspect that if my experiences are any guide, and realizing the personalities of the other couple are unknown, and from what 13x7 told in his post, if the other guy and his wife run in to 13x7 and his gf a few times and become familiar...someone is going to broach the subject about how they compare with all 4 of them standing there. It is like the proverbial "camel in the tent". You can't ignore it and all four of them wants to know for sure and see for themselves. It may never happen, but the camel will always be in their tent until they know.

I hope everyone is well. Thanks and take care.
Big Ben

PS. Pecker, I have got to get me one of those circular driveways...getting out is not always a good thing.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I've come across this thread very late on but some interesting experiences mentioned here and reminded of many of my own.

I'm fortunate to have had and still have several FWBs, one in particular like Thirteenbyseven's partner, likes to scope out the area for any potential new acquaintances that may be endowed enough to at least hold a candle against mine. She's quite the extrovert size enthusiast and whenever I'm organising a trip to resorts like this, she's my go to gal. We've been to a number together now (including going on the swing scene together) and it always add that extra thrill to the trip, knowing she's always got her eye out for the next challenge or potential partner swap.

As others have mentioned in their experience, when two guys get talking like this, its like 'the elephant in the room'. This guy has a huge penis, he can see mine is bigger than his, we are both hanging out discussing everything exception our penises because we don't wish to ruin the unwritten etiquette or come across as the arrogant dude who had to mention how much large their penis was. At the same time the partners from their expressions may also be dancing round the subject but are secretly relishing the moment, our partners knowing us like they do, that in fact, we totally enjoy being the bigger dominant alpha in the social setting or group. Often I also notice partners making excuses to go off together and come back later very friendly, as mentioned clearly 'to compare notes' and discuss their tactics for how to get their guys egos prodded enough to either 'break etiquette' or arrange something privately.

From my experience situations like this at clothing optional areas and nude resorts, its very rare that how huge a penis is is ever openly discussed in the open, more commonly discussions of that nature often happen 'offline' or through partners getting friendly and returning to the subject at another time after the girls have been discussing it more and more. I think as others have said the most guys would acknowledge the topic in the open in these places would be along the lines of 'wow your a horse dude' 'thanks man, pretty big yourself' and move onto other subjects - it often takes female intervention to probe the topic more deeply.

In Hedonism type resorts, which are without a doubt swing resorts as oppose to nudist resorts, its invariably more 'open' and 'wild'. There are of course etiquette and unwritten rules in these places too, but totally different, more in terms of rules of partner swapping. Whereas here topics of sexual conversation and general sexual comparison of size, virility, stamina, fetish etc are far from off limits in the open.

Reactions: BigBen and tiny5er