Nudist hangouts

BradPittsDick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys
Where in the world are the best nudist spots?? Places where you can see lots of very hot, donkey hung, young guys walking around with their schlongs dangling around and maybe get in some actioni, especially some group action. Girls, boys... all can join in...

BradPittsDick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would have to say in my experience, I've been to Sandy Bay near Cape Town, the best known nudist spot in South Africa. I was disappointed. Mostly old fat ugly guys with wrikly little wieners peeping from below their bellys. A beautiful spot, but not the people.

When I was younger I went to Germany and visited the spa resort of Baden Baden. They have ancient Roman baths. In the sauna/steambath section it is unisex and NO clothes allowed. There were lots of gorgoeus guys and gals to see. There was this superhot +-15 year old boy (looked Italian/Spanish) with this monster cock (6 inch semisoft) who was with his sexy +-15 year old girlfriend. In the showers he made sure to come and stand opposite me and loved showed off his pride and beauty. Mine is nothing to be embarrased about and I like to show off too, but couldn't compete. I couldn't help having bisexual orgy fantasies... In the jacuzzi I couldn't help my raging boner that was noticed by all. If I was older I would have taken more advantage of my opportunities...

Reactions: leo197

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Swanbourne Beach in Perth Western Australia. The dunes up behind the beach are where the action is that you're looking for. Yes, there are a number of old guys hanging out perving, but I don't really mind. I figure I'll be there some day and as long as they don't bug me, I don't even really mind if they watch as I fuck some young, hung 'straight' guy or rugby player or footie player or surfer or group of wandering hotties looking for something their gf's or bf's won't/can't do!

texasbuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always thought that Beach #six at Jones Beach on Long Island was good...you have to walk a mile or so ...but it's fun.

Also, Fire Island -which parallels Long Island

Similarly, Halover Beach above 130th St on Collins (I think) in Miami Beach...coming from S. Beach you keep going through a little park like are and then when the buildings start you make a YOU_Turn and go into the first lot on your left.

One weekend they had over 5,000 nudes on the beach they announced -it's a legal nude beach, North side is Gay/ south side is straight.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cabopino Beach between Marbella and Malaga is pretty good, as is Playa Es Trenc in Mallorca is also worth a visit, as are the beaches at Sitges. There's a place just upriver from Hamburg that's also good.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Premier among nudist hangouts- or resort towns- is Cap d' Agde, France located along the Mediterranean roughly 50 miles from Montpellier. From Bastille day through the end of August the population swells to about 30,000. If you are young or old, straight or Gay, you owe it to yourself to visit the so-called nude city.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook, NJ - in the summer the parking lot tends to be one of the first to fill up so many people going to the nude beach have to part further down in the North Beach Parking lot and walk back to Gunnison.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hole 13 second trap left of the green on the Lone Wolf Golf and country club. Mon, Tue is when they have their weekend in this Privately owned farm golf course. The hole edges a pond which is also a great swimming hole. In the summer this place is a great spot to go with "select" friends.

Xanadu69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sandy Bay is of course world famous as a nudist beach - but the talent if of varying quality. Over the last few years I would have to agree that the men and women have gotten a bit old ... But that is the point. Its a nudist beach not necessarily a sex beach!
I have however had some amazing fun there over the years!

w2m4m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In Arkansas where I live, there is Flatrock , along the White river, mostly gay men, a few bi women.
There is also the upper bluffs of Beaver Dam ( no joke ) where gay men go to lay out naked.
And in missouri try an all mens nude campground about an hour and a half east of Branson

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...... and then there's our world-famous Black's Beach in San Diego. Any weekend in August or September are Nirvana on Earth. Warm water, light breezes, days that seem to last forever and lots of naked bodies ..... ahhhhh.