Nudist life

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by RKSnudist, Aug 19, 2008.

1. RKSnudist

RKSnudist New Member

As you all know, I'm a nudist.

I stay nude most of the time. At home 24/7 (with exception when there are guests, etc), at beaches always. Only time I have clothes on is when I go to work or when I go out, anytime.

I live with my parents and my 6 year old sister at home, so I actually was not sure whether I should stay nude at home or not. I don't think my sister should be seeing what she is seeing.. but I've spoke to my mum exclusively about this and she said it is okay, so I decided to stay nude all the time at home in the end.

I would like to hear from you all, what do you think of the situation?

Before you start, be sure that everything is incest free. I'm totally out of those things. So, don't be mean at me. I just like some friendly advise.

Thanks.

2. D_LouisGussetJr

D_LouisGussetJr Account Disabled

man if your mom's okay with it, and since she is your sister, just go for it. i mean, don't show off or anything, but as long as you're just being yourself with your dick out... who cares.

you know she's gonna see plenty of dick in her life anyway, she might as well be educated about it now.

plus.... you're hot as hell and got nothing to hide!!

3. erratic

Gold Member

I think it's great you have a family that's cool with nudity. The world would be a better place if more people were cool with how people really are.

4. dingdong

dingdong Member

that's so cool! It must be so nice to have that amount of freedom/trust etc.

But, this may sound strange, but do you ever get cold?! lol!

And is it uncomfortable when you get erections; not by arousal, just the ones you cant control?

5. kilteddong

kilteddong New Member

I don't know, man. I mean if your whole family is cool with it then yeah, just be yourself. Who gives a shit about what others say. Would you be comfortable if the rest of them became nudists too?

Me: I'd be concerned about getting a chub or a raging hard on myself. Seems they happen often when I have one of my kilts on. Something about the free-balling in public makes me chub up every now and then. Maybe it's the crisp air nipping at my fuzzy sphincter?

6. RKSnudist

RKSnudist New Member

Nudity is such a relief.

Yeh, I get cold lol. I wear clothes when I can't stand the cold.

Well it is uncomfortable sometimes, depends. A typical situation can be if Im watching a movie and there is a hot babe in it and parents are around aswell, my dick gets hard and they see it, but i pretend everything to be normal so it 'escapes' easy.

When my sister appears to be around and when I get an erection I always rush to the other room until it cools down so she doesn't see. still not very comfortable when she is around.

7. HamYai

HamYai New Member

I happen to disagree with those supporting you and with you, yourself.

I embrace nudism and would happily never wear clothes again.

But it's a desire, a want, not a NEED.

You don't need to go naked, however much you might desire to.

There's a time and a place for everything.

In front of a young girl is not it - unless you're all naked - Mum included (6 year old sister according to her own preference).

Just my opinion on this particular scenario.

8. RKSnudist

RKSnudist New Member

I never said I need to stay nude. I stay nude because I like to, because I enjoy staying nude. It's a normality for me.

So its wrong that Im staying nude in front of my sister? You suggest I should not stay nude at home?

9. HamYai

HamYai New Member

Yes.

10. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Agreed.

Your young sister does not need to have her image of nude male be her brother...
    That is gonna screw up her entire sexual response as an adult.

Plus, I would not mind shaking a little sense into your parents.... What the hell are they doing indulging your every whim in this fashion?

You want to be nude all the time... go be nude at your own place, around people who CHOOSE to be around you.

11. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I just checked your gallery. At least you don't look like Cartman.

I am undecided as to your sister. How old is she and are you indeed the only male she's ever seen naked?

Has she ever expressed to you or your parents any sort of discomfort about your nudity?

Not knowing, I would play it safe and practice nudity when not around her or people who don't subscribe to the nudist lifestyle in general (i.e. the majority, even in Europe).

12. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    On a different note, your thread reminds me of a constant debate I used to hold with a friend who liked to partake in nudist events (nude bicycle ride across the city, nude dance party, nude camping, ...).

His take was that nudism was liberating and counter-cultural.

My take was / is, that nudism cheapens nudity, it takes all its magic away, and is less-than-practical and safe. Nudists are exposed to the full fury of the elements (UVs start destroying your skin from day 1), not to mention those hot new fungi and bacteria (MRSA anyone?).

13. erratic

Gold Member

Oh my God. Seeing a family member naked is going to screw you up for life? That makes total sense. That's why people were so fucked up back in the day and had to start wearing clothes. They had to start wearing clothes because the world was so chaotic and awful because they saw each other naked. It got to the point where no one was having sex because all they could think of while having sex was how their family member looked naked. So then someone was like "Ug, nug" which is caveman for "Let's all start wearing clothes so we won't be all fucked up because we saw our siblings naked."

Yup.

That's it.

14. mask13000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's great that you are so comfortable with your body and that your parents are so supportive.

However, keep in mind the danger you may be placing your family in. In the USA, a child who came to school talking about her adult bro walking around naked while parents consent could be taken into protective custody. And then there would be the visit from child protective services and an investigation. And that with no allegations!

You might want to curtail your nudity around your sister.

15. arrivaderciroma

arrivaderciroma New Member

Are you a mature male? If you're still a kid there might be some innocence about your situation.

My issue with nudity at home is that you are sitting on chairs with your butt hole making contact with the fabric....and you may drip pee after leaving the bathroom. Do you have your own, exclusive chair or place on the couch? When watching tv with the family, do you lie out on the couch or sit upright in your chair?

Do you ever spill coffee or soup into your lap?

What's wrong here?

16. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey dude...get your own place...then go naked all you wish...your sister does not need that influence at her age...also the health issue mentioned...come on wear some clothes like the rest of the world...or you could live in the jungle like the natives

17. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I would think the "mores" in Europe would be less intense on this subject than in the USA. The comment about calling child protective services is not all that improbable.

18. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

I'm a nudist living at home with my parents. They don't care. I've never worn clothes at home.

But I agree with other people. If your sister is uncomfortable with it, don't do it.

#18 D_BarryBunwarmer, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  19. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mate you have every right to be naked in your house... most especially since your mother said its ok.....

Those people that have made ridicules comments like calling protective services and other comments really needs to take a good hard look at themselves and ask themselves if the naked human form is so offensive then what the hell are they doing on a site like this.

There is no difference as far as i can see from a mother and her child bathing nude to you walking around the house nude in front of your sister....... when she undressed she has to see her nude form...... what is so unnatural is that on a day to day basis we only ever really see our own nude form.... if you ask me honestly i believe a great deal if so called perversions are born of the pure fact that we covet our nakedness so much so that it is deemed unnatural to want to see others naked.

20. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are your Parents Nudists also and has your entire Family been brought up with Nudity.
    Seems to me that would make ALL the difference and to some degree you would not need to ask the Question'
    If you have just Come out so to speak/or suddenly discovered the Joys for yourself on Nudity especially if its happened since your Teen Years.. then i would suggest you talk to Mum and BOTH change your ideas re such. for your young sisters sake.
    Then again...How long has this been going on...as in how long has sister been exposed
    A LOT more to your expose..than your letting on ..i think?
    enz

Before you start, be sure that everything is incest free. I'm totally out of those things. So, don't be mean at me. I just like some friendly advise.

Draft saved Draft deleted