nudist seeking other nudists

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cubannaked, Aug 1, 2007.

1. cubannaked

cubannaked New Member

Albums:
    hi guys: i've been around for quite a while, browsing and reading posts. Besides de usual bragging and disguised cruising, i've read a couple of interesting approaches to having a penis larger that average. I'm a nudist and i guess having not a HUGE, but a little above average penis (a little above 7") did a lot in my turning into a nudist. I'd like to make contact with people that had the same experience, specially mature (mentally and physically:redface: ) people. Thanks to my pal jumbo747jet who encouraged me to write this. Hope it will work as it works in our long chats. Have a nice day, all of you

2. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

I think you're raising some interesting questions here and I am surprised nobody has responded to your post yet, I hope they will.

3. Man-thango

Man-thango Member

Hi. I'm a nudist and I don't necessarily believe that having an above average-sized dick did anything to turn me into a nudist. On the contrary, I liked showing off before I found I had a big piece. It helps my confidence to know that people like what they see when I'm nude but it's not like I get several prospective partner's phone numbers.

4. cubannaked

cubannaked New Member

Albums:
    It is not that i turned into a nudist BECAUSE of my penis size, but i guess it helped in breaking the ice. Maybe you have other gifts in your body or in your attitude that helped you in taking that step. Being proud of oneself has nothing to do with what one has but by the way one deals with what one has. Every nudist should feel special. And as for body or looks, the can come with gym and surgery. A big penis is a gift of Nature, tho some tricks can make them bigger, they can't do miracles. I'd like to read about your experiences. Stay naked

5. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does going to a nude beach count?
    When I have a day off during the week i'll go to one, sometimes my wife goes with me however I usually go by myself since she doesn't get days off during the week.

6. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

Hi Cubannaked. I feel like you, I guess that having a good size cock helped me become a nudist. I love being naked an dfeel very confident with my body.

7. wpgman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am also a nudist but don't have a huge cock, just quite thick. From what I see at the nude beach here, most guys cocks there are pretty average but guys with big cocks may feel more confident going the first time. Btw, I would enjoy finding other nudists in Winnipeg or just in Manitoba. Please private message me if you are around, would love to chat.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, cubannaked, welcome. Sorry I didn't see your intro earlier.

9. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

Weirdo

10. cubannaked

cubannaked New Member

Albums:
    Well, boriquabichu, as a latin you know we are very concerned about size. Being a nudist is not an usual practice in our countries, so most who dare to go out there naked is because they feel comfortable about their bodies.

11. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

We as latin men tend to have hang ups about cock sizes, I don't care even though I am not th enorm I still love being naked, wish I had a friend close by lik eyou Cubannaked that wouldunderstand it and go to the nude beach with.

12. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome to the group nudest here as well

13. indeed

indeed Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Welcome, im not a nudist but hi anyway :D

14. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Ah... But don't you know there'd be plenty of nudists who'd love it if you were?

15. cubannaked

cubannaked New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for stopping by INDEED. Same to you, CHARLES FINN

16. SpruceGoose

SpruceGoose New Member

Albums:
    Another dedicated nudist here - I think my size helped influence me to readily go to nude beaches, etc. But both because of confidence level AND comfort - I just don't like being stuffed in a sack all the time, but mostly I like the body freedom aspect; swimming unencombered, sun, wind, even rain agaist my skin, and I live in So Cal so that helps!

Nudism can also, sorry to suggest, for many people be greatly influenced by either a higher level exhibitionist/voyeuristic tendency, or simply by characteristically being "immodest," when most folks are socialized to be "modest" about their bodies, or have some level of "Body Shame."

I love that the analogy that Adam and Eve suddenly became ashamed of being naked, once they "sinned," when before they were comfortable with their nudity. Some nudists feel that was the birth of "body shame," and that we are either somehow "wired" differently, "got over it," or are (despite having sin in our lives) have somehow been chosen, or are blessed to live free of that feeling!

True nudists have fewer "hang-ups, about people's shapes, sizes, or assets," and are among the friendliest, and open people I know, once I connect with them.

Any feedback?

17. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Yes, sorry, where are my manners! Welcome, Cubannaked.

18. UninhibitedSamuel

UninhibitedSamuel Active Member

Albums:
    Uninhibited long time nudist here. I'd be glad to chat with ya. funfitnude on Skype

19. Indelicate

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome and Enjoy!

Draft saved Draft deleted