nudists/exhibitionists in London

D

deleted19962541

Are we talking about indoor or outdoor fun here?

Indoors there's obviously a variety of different places for men to hang naked together - gay clubs, gay saunas, spas, gyms with open showers - some of which are explicitly for sex, others of which are there if you just like healthy nude relaxation in male company. Take your pick.

Outdoor cruising really ain't my bag, but there are purported to be opportunities all over the place. The "Beaulieu Heights" mentioned upthread, for example, is an area of woodland out in Croydon which is noted for action.

Regardless, London's a big ol' place. There are lots of choices. Enjoy!

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Way too bad I'm not in London--I like VERY risky myself! The better chance of getting seen/caught, the more I get off on it!!
Way too bad I'm not in London--I like VERY risky myself! The better chance of getting seen/caught, the more I get off on it!!
Ever make it to the US? Right up in the middle of it?

sccopman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anybody seen an older guy in the London Bridge area who has a massive bulge? He often goes round the pubs at weekends. Wondered if anyone knew who he is or anything about him. He dresses quite trendily with black thick-rimmed glasses and must have a huge penis

britishbottom

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m usually London based, and would love to meet up with monster hung exhibitionists..
I was in Barcelona recently, and met a great super hung daddy guy. He likes to show off in public… so I met him in a clothes store where he tried on a load of shorts, but kept the curtain a bit open and kept flashing his massive cock at me. And he bulged huge in everything. .. and he was freeballing, so naked between each pair. I loved it
And I would love to do more of this..
big bulges are so hot for me. . . any London men up for it? ;-) DM’s open of course!