Nudity – The perfect spice?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Joseph, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Currently I live with my family together in one house, but luckily I shall (hopefully) move out in a year or so. I can’t wait to be alone and enjoy the freedom! I’m excited about doing stuff (which for “normal people” seems … normal) like occasionally ordering a pizza… But I’m so excited about being alone…. I got the enthusiasm of a little kid!

“Hey… I’m going to have a pizza… Hmmm what if I ate it….. <gasp> NAKED?!?!?”

Yeah, I’ll be able to finally c2c with people more often (once every 4 months… just isn’t enough for me), but casual nudity is exciting for me too! I love the idea of mixing simple things such as eating pizza (which are already very rare and exciting for me) with nudity which makes them exciting (in my case extremely exciting).

And hey, why do it alone? Why don’t I invite someone over for this delicious meal with no underpants? It’s not like we had to do sex …. The mere look at his/her body would make it worthwhile………… but ehh I wouldn’t say NO to a “dessert” ;)

My, hah I feel so weird, I get so overly excited about this whole nudity thing! I even told a friend of mine about my feelings toward it and he called me crazy… but…. the way how bright his grin was…. I’m pretty sure he’ll eventually be dropping his pants for dinner with me haha!

Ehhh does anyone else feel so excited about nudity? Do other people find doing casual activities nude exciting? Not only eating… anything? Just curious, cause I feel so weird!

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

If living alone, that would be huge benefit :smile: For that i can't wait to live on my own :rolleyes:

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't cook in the nude.

4. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

You can cook, but dont fry chicken! lol

5. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Don't eat too much pizza. You will grow fat. I'm sure that - if you are - not many guys will accompany you when you have gained too much weight.

6. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha, true, that'd be a bad idea :p

True enough, I'd definitely not eat it too often... I would mostly eat a healthy diet and work out, which would allow a snack like that from time to time.

7. D_Wayne Kerr

D_Wayne Kerr Account Disabled

lol so brutal :tongue:

but yeah i know how you feel, i cant wait to move out also and do all the things you mentioned, i mean sometimes when i am home alone i strip down, and walk around naked it feels... liberating lol

8. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah... liberation.... That's what I like........ shame I'm home alone once every 4 months and because of that ... when it happens, I drop my pants, get my webcam and (nude) await someone to arrive and c2c ... no time for sitting and enjoying it calmly with normal stuff! When it happens, it has to be c2c.... Last time I spend a half hour sitting naked on the coach waiting for someone to come online, but even on the lpsg chatroom, people didn't bother... so i ended up doing absolutely nothing.......... and catching a cold from sitting there naked.

9. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

You'll enjoy living away from family for lots of reasons, even though (hopefully) you love them. Personally the enjoyment of being able to be naked at home wears off after a while. Nude sunbathing is enjoyable and comfortable as is swimming and having a sauna.

10. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess I love em, but they are a pain to live with..
    Ahhh the sauna and swimming, can't wait to enjoy that as well

11. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    You'll get over it.

Just wait till you get old enough that your butthole never stays truly clean. You'll want to wear something just to save the furniture.
    :rofl:

12. nakedone

nakedone New Member

When I first lived alone, I would strip as soon as I got home from work, and not dress again until I had to, the next morning.

One weekend I arranged it so that I would not have to go out of the house from Friday evening until Monday morning. It was great! By Monday, I could hardly stand the idea of putting clothes on again.

13. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha, thank you nakedone. Looks like you keep enjoying it still

14. a_uncensored

a_uncensored New Member

Albums:
    You may want to look into the 'naturalist' or 'nudest' culture a bit. I was once invited to a Naturalist Camp but didn't go.

I agree it does feel freeing to do regular things around the house in various states of undress but I agree no cooking in the nude - done it and paid the price. Ouch!

15. pas_nudist

pas_nudist New Member

Albums:
    been a nudist all my life, cooking, resorts, etc. i'm in my fifties now, your butt-hole is only dirty if you let be that way, besides nudist always use towels to sit for that very reason of just in case, as far getting bored with nudity no way, matter of fact the more you are nude, the more you realize just how uncomfortable and restrictive clothing is, more there is a freedom in being nude you do not in any other part of life, that you are able to be you. true nudists knows that clothing has it's place at certain times, just like having shelter, but being nude you not close just to nature but the supreme being, so take it off and be yourself, after a little adjustment you'll find the greastest freedom any one human can have, GET NUDE !!!

16. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It never has for me.

And how old is that? I'm in my sixties and my butthole always stays clean.

Exactly! There can be tremendous non-sexual enjoyment to be had sharing nudity with others. My own participation in naturism has led to some awesome sex as well but that wasn't the objective of being in a clothing-optional situation, just something that happened. I've also wound up having sex with women that I met at the supermarket, but that doesn't mean I went grocery shopping because I was looking for pussy. And when you do hook up sexually with someone you've shared nakedness with you know in advance exactly what you're getting in the person, physically. Hopefully you'll have spent enough time getting to know them to also know what you're getting in the person in a more meaningful sense.

So go for it, and enjoy your nudity. If the novelty wears off and you go back to being clothed most the time there will be no harm done, but if not you can look forward to a lifetime of nude enjoyment.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted