Nudity and showing off

bjg30318

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I usually free ball, haven't found underware that are comfortable enough as yet, nudity at home was just a natural next step. About a month or two ago the apartment complex behind my house cut down all the tall underbrush that grew between the complex and my back yard. Now every window facing my back yard can see into my kitchen picture window. It's quite a turn on knowing everyone can see my dick if they're looking. There are no curtains on that window, and olny lace curtains on the other windows. So does it count as exhbitionism if I'm walking around nude and people can see in my house if they take the time to look?

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
It depends, if you are obviously showing off, you can get hit with indecent exposure (ie. you are masturbating TO the window)

but if you are just going about your business and you're naked in your own home, and someone happens to see you, they can't really do anything to you.

The individual can complain, but the worse that can happen in that case is they request you put up curtains or something...

So i say go for it.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It certainly seems like showing off to me! You can tell that because it's the sort of thing that someone with embarrassing genitals would never do. Because it's the sort of thing that only people with something to show off would do, it must be showing off.

bjg30318

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got two responses.
First to FALLENANGEL (looked at your gallery yum) I don't masturbate at the window. As a matter of fact my husband wanted to have sex ON the kitchen island and I said no, it just seemed weird to me to F*** where I knead bread.
Second to GONAD, my husband and I belong to GANG (Gay Atlanta Nudist Group) and our members include not only all types of endowments, but also all body types. So there are some of my members that are ALOT smaller than me that are nude at home, with friends, and where ever they can be nude.
So I'm going with the first message, and just say F*** EM if they see me. I can't help that I got my dad's dick instead of the guys from mom's side. The men are my dad's side are all well hung. I know because my grandfather was from Europe where nudity has a WHOLE different attitude than here in America. At my "Grampys" lake house I've seen basically the entire side of my father's family nude. So I'll stay nude and hope they don't call the cops.

bjg30318

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I forgot, GONAD saw your gallery too. Equally yum. When you succumb to your 20% gay side find someone that can suck the chrome off a bumper, if he does it right those figures will change.
Someone (a straight man) once told me NOONE can suck a dick better than another man. Because only another man knows what a dick likes to feel.
Before I got married, and was a total whore, if they had a dick I went home with them. It was always safe, not because of AIDS, but because I didn't want to tell mom and dad that I got "the clap".
Well, it's late and i need to be up before the sun comes up. So I'll talk to y'all (a southern term) later.