nudity during physical exam

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
have you ever had to do a physical exam completely in the nude?
I had to go to the doctor for a medical follow up. My current doctor was unavailable so they schedule me with another doctor there. They also scheduled me for a complete physical as it had been years since I had one. The nurse told me to take everything off and put on the gown. When the doctor came in he did the follow up and then had me take off the gown at the start of the physical leaving me completely exposed from start to finish. There was nothing odd about his behavior I just never had a physical where I was naked the entire time. Has anyone else had this experience?

Glimey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never been fully nude in front of my doctor until this week and holy shit.

He’s straight with a girlfriend but I always got a flirty vibe from him. He’s a tall, built, younger guy and I’ve definitely fantasized about him. It’s always been professional, but a few visits ago he randomly started showing me pictures of his girlfriend? And then during he exam he had me lift an arm up to check out my lymph nodes and chest and stuff, and he said, “Don’t want your arm to get tired” and rested my arm on his shoulder. It was extremely intimate and I started to get hard. Later we were talking about people who test sperm counts and he said, “I could test your semen here right now.” It wasn’t said suggestively but it felt like something not 100% medically related.

So this week I went in for a standard mole check, and he asked me to get to my underwear. I stripped and the inspection started. While looking at certain moles, I noticed he’d keep one hand resting on me, almost absentmindedly. He paid a lot of attention to my upper thigh areas, at one point pulling the bottom of my underwear up, which meant his hands were pressing against my ass. When he came back around to the front, I was clearly hard as a rock in my underwear. He didn’t look at it but asked if I sunbathe nude sometimes. I said I did and he asked if I wanted him to look at the rest. I didn’t say anything, I just took my underwear right off, my cock flopping out fully hard. Fuck it, I figured.

I do have a couple moles in that area, so he took a closer look at them. To get my dick out of the way, he gripped it and pulled it against my opposite thigh. I honestly could have cum from that alone, especially when he pulled it across to the other side. He stood up and had the most obvious erection in his khakis, and then he said the hottest thing in the world: “Bend over the table.”

I bent over and he put a hand on each ass cheek and pulled them apart. He was really looking for some moles everywhere! He ran one finger along the inside of my crack and i honestly shuddered with pleasure. My dick was rock hard and pointing down, pressed against the side of the exam table. Finally he said “all done!” and I turned around to face him, my dick pointing straight at him. He put his hand out and wrapped his fingers around the head of my cock and said “It all looked great. Let’s put your clothes back on” and that was that. I stuffed my erection back into my underwear and pants and left pretty quickly to go jerk off. Is it too soon for another mole check????

Jdefrio_22

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently went to see a urologist for a check up on a (thankfully benign) cyst on my testicle. This one was just a check up, pretty much just going to get a referral for a new ultrasound to be done. While I was there the doctor wanted to do a physical exam too which I hadn’t expected. I had only shown my dick/balls to a doctor a couple times and this doctor was very attractive so I was petrified of getting hard. He was late 40s, married, guido-type Jersey guy. Tan, biceps and pecs busting through his polo. He asked me stand up and drop my pants so he could do the exam. I pulled my pants and underwear down, and since I knew he was going to examine my testicles I held my penis out of the way, which I could tell was getting hard. He was sitting on one of those swivel stool chairs so he rolled over to me to examine me. This left him eye level to my crotch. He asked me to move my hands because he was going to examine everything, even though I wasn’t there for any other issue. So I did as he said, and let go of my now hard cock which was left right in his face. I awkwardly apologized but he ignored me, did the exam and told me to get dressed. I was mortified! Then of course afterwards I went to look him up so I could show my friends which doctor I just got hard in front of and I found this picture of him.

Attachments

D

deleted455048

So I just went to a new doctor I have never seen before for an annual physical. I did a little reading up on him before and reviews made it seem like he was an old school doctor.

Before my physical I had the idea of freeballing there and seeing what situation I found myself in. So when we got into the exam room he said strip to just my socks and underwear and put everything else to the side. And I got to my jeans and was like umm.. I’m not wearing underwear... is that ok? Should I get a gown?

And the doctor said no. He sees guys at the gym all the time with no gown on so it’s fine. And I spent the entire exam completely butt naked with just my socks on. He checked and had me do everything like that, naked in the exam room for a good 30 minutes with him. It was awesome haha

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many years ago (actually many decades ago), after I turned 18, I had my first visit with the "adult" doctor that my dad and older brother went to. He was very old-school (even for the 80's) and conducted the entire physical with the patient naked. I knew this ahead of time from my brother. I was actually dreading it because I was so turned on by being seen naked that I knew I wouldn't be able to stay soft. I also had to hide the fact that I was dreading it from my brother. At that point, he was the only person who saw my dick for any extended periods of time, since we shared a bathroom. I had learned to keep it in check with him, so he had no idea I had this issue.

When I arrived, a nurse or assistant showed me to the room, spread a layer of tissue paper over the exam table and instructed me to take off all of my clothes, hang them on the hooks on the wall, and wait on the exam table for the doctor. I decided to interpret this as everything but my jockey shorts.

The doctor arrived a few minutes later, introduced himself, and then acknowledging that it was my first time there and may not know how "grown-up" physicals go, instructed me to slip off my jockey shorts and hang them on the hook, too. As I slid them off while facing the wall, my dick did exactly what I feared it would. I had no choice but to turn around and walk back to the exam table with a throbbing erection. Before doing the physical part, he did the interview part with me sitting on the exam table facing him with a rock hard dick that would not go down. Finally, he brought up the elephant in the room when he proceeded to the physical portion of the exam, by saying something along the lines of "Don't worry about your erection, son, it's common for guys your age who haven't spent time naked in front of others".

The fact that he was talking about my erect penis made it all the much worse. The most mortifying part was when I noticed that I was pre-cumming, particularly when he was examining my penis. Fortunately, he didn't mention anything about that. Altogether, the entire exam probably took 45 minutes, the entirety of which I was stark naked with a rock hard erection. It was mortifying. Fortunately, I only had to see him a few more times before I started going to doctors where I went to college, with whom the nude portion of the physical was a shorter duration and by which time I had learned to control it better

MiddleCountryMo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At my university, I used to go to the sauna in the gym a lot. There was always this guy in there, early 40's, completely nude doing stretches. Sometimes I saw him staring out of the corner of his eye at me, so sometimes I would rub my cock a bit for him, it was harmless. I was 18 and had never been tested for STDs, so I made an appointment with the school doctor. The nurse had me wait in the room, fully clothed, for the doctor. When the doctor came in, I was pretty stunned to realize it was the guy from the sauna. He had me get completely undressed and lay back on the table. He started to feel around on my stomach for a bit and I got instantly hard. He told me to relax, I tried. He then told me to stand . up and I kid you not he got face level with my cock, just inches away from it and started lifting it, and watching get harder. At one point he even let out this tiny moan like noise kind of like "ahhh" It lasted about 3 minutes of him just kind of handling my hardon and balls. It was very awkward but extremely hot.

erector33

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So when I was in 18 or so I had symptoms that mimicked prostatitis. Frequent urination, pain post ejaculation--a miserable experience for a young guy.

My first prostate check was in a small town. Doc had me lean over exam table and he stuck a finger up my ass. I progressed through a number of urologists.

The second guy was in a larger city and had a military background. He had me strip buck naked and mount the exam table on all fours as he worked my butt at eye level. I'm sure I chubbed up. This was the closest I'd ever been to a sexual experience. It seemed like an odd position, but it was only my second anal probe, so what did I know.

I progressed onward though more urologists, including a few who wouldn't have gotten a fight from me if they had let their finger linger a while in my tight ass. Every time I'd go to a urologist, especially the hotter looking ones, I feared the "love of my life" would pop up looking for action.

I had lots of test and scans resulting in nothing.

The last big event was some kind of urethral sounding scope. I was led into a large procedure room. A male tech came in to prepare me.

Once my pants were off I had to lay on a table. A female nurse tried to come into the room, but the guy yelled, "he's not draped yet." She quickly turned and left.

He had some sanitized fabric/paper cut into may 7 x 12 rectangles. He placed one on my right leg, one on my left leg, one across stomach and one below my penis/scrotum.

So my cock and balls were on stage, ready for the show.

Thank god for proper draping.

I thought I was in a Leslie Neilson movie.

Then I knew I was.

The doc came in follow by a cadre of nurses. Five women and another man. Again, thank god I was draped.

The nursing staff seem as interested in my penis as I was. Now knowing the local talent in town, I realize they probably weren't used to seeing much meat on the table. The guy showed more than a glancing interest. Not sexual, perhaps just a bit envious.

They were all kind of watching/not watching me as the instruments were readied. Nonetheless, I started to inflate. A little at first. Then at supersonic speed.

My cock, at full throbbing strength, knocked the paper/embarrassment shield on my stomach askew. The nurses looked perplexed.

The doc came over, lifted my swollen shaft by it's beautiful mushroom head, reposition the draping, shook my cock, pinching the shroom as he did and said in a forceful voice, "this needs to go down some."

If he'd held it a second longer, it would have.

No, I didn't have to jack off in front of an audience. By the time he rolled over with a long steel rod, it had deflated significantly. Still chubby, he put these goggles on with big lens and with the tech's help, started sliding that goddamn motherfucker into my never really used cock.

Thoughts of erection, pleasure or life after this experience left my head. Both of them. Decades later, I can still feel the pain.

But thank god I was draped.

IMG_4825.png

The closest current photo I have that sort of demonstrates my draping experience from long ago.

Last edited:

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just returned from my full body skin exam and it was both educational and "stimulating." I had never been to a dermatologist before, so this was all new. I arrived at the office and after checking in, was greeted by a male nurse who too me to the exam room. After he asked me a few questions, he told me to undress and put on the gown. He said that I could either leave my underwear on or take them off. I told him that I wasn't shy, so I would take them off. He told me that that would make it a bit easier for the doctor. Soon after I had undressed the doctor came into the room accompanied by a male medical student. The med student was in his 20's and the doctor was in his early to mid-30's and very good looking. The doctor asked my permission to allow the med student to observe. Of course the little bit of exhibitionist took over and I agreed. After another set of questions, the exam began. Scalp, body, looking for any suspicious spots. I was then asked to lie on the exam table. He started with the back, since I had had a few tiny moles. Then, he opened the bottom half of the gown and inspected my butt and the inside, pulling the cheeks apart and looking with his little magnifying apparatus. Here I was with my hole being exposed to not only the doctor, but the young med student; I have to admit that it was exciting. Then I turned over and pulled down the front of the gown so he could inspect the chest and stomach. After that, I pulled up the gown and was naked from the waist down. He looked at the legs and then lifted my testicles and inspected my taint and continued with the penis. It was quite thorough. I thought I would spring a boner right there on the table. Fortunately, everything was fine and the small moles were benign. After the exam, I got dressed and went on my way. In this age of covid, it was the closest I have gotten to sex since Feb. It really was enjoyable, especially since I didn't know what to expect.

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Changing DR's.

On my last visit to my old DR, he gave me a good once over. While laying on the table in a pair of white Calvin Kline briefs, he pulled them down to expose and check out my genitals. He held my penis looking at it from all sides, then moved into my testicles feeling both of them. He said, you are a man now (19) and it’s time for you to see a new doctor. He told me to pull up my briefs, he gave me a pat on the back, and that was the last time I saw him.

The next year I went see a new doctor. He was an old school family doctor in N.Y.C who had a very nice office and separate exam room. After the initial visit in his office, we walked to the exam room, and he instructed me to strip down to my shorts and socks, and gave me a small robe to put on as well.

He left the room and I took off my clothes, leaving on my socks and white 2Xist briefs. I always wore crisp white briefs to the doctor.

The robe opened in the back and he started by checking my lungs and spine. He pulled down the robe in the front and examined my chest.

He mentioned that I was in good shape. I told him I was on the swim team at school. We talked a bit about swimming as he continued to look me over. He then pulled the robe all the way off my torso, and asked me to lay back on the table.

Once lying face up on the table, he pulled the robe completely off and I was only wearing my briefs and socks. The exam was very thorough and he spent a good bit of time examining my chest, legs and abdomen.

With my socks off, I was still only in my 2xist briefs. I always felt very sexy in those. Package looked great and you could clearly make out the head of my penis through the fabric.

He asked me to remove my underwear, saying he was going to examine my genitals. When I puled the underwear off, my penis which was in the down position rolled off to the side.

I was now totally naked on a table in front of him. He took a moment to just look and my penis and balls, and then started putting on exam gloves.

By this time, I could feel the blood rushing to my penis. As he started palpating my groin, I became erect very quickly. He felt the side of my balls, and lifted them to look at, and palpate my perineum. He then rolled each testicle in his finger before palpating the shaft of my erect penis, and squeezing the head. He looked into my urethra with a small flashlight and said, everything looks good, please stand up.

I stood at the end of the table on a small platform, and he sat on a stool, so his face was at the same hight as my erect penis. Again he palpated my groin and balls, then asked me to turn my head a cough in both directions. He said, OK, everything looks good, you are well endowed, you can get dressed now. This was the first time I had ever been told I was well endowed. I didn’t know what to say, so I just smiled.

I saw him for several years before he retired. I got en erection almost every time during the exam. He commented on my endowment almost every time as well. As I got older, I began to enjoy and appreciate him commenting on it, and I would sometimes ask questions about my penis or balls so the genital exam would last a bit longer.

Paul87

Legendary Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After talking with a friend who has the same physician's assistant, found out not everybody gets the same treatment. He strips at the end of his physical to have the regular hernia and prostate check. I'm asked to strip at the beginning of the appointment after the pleasantries and stay naked through the appointment. I never thought much about it. The PA's a cute cub (gay) and talkative and friendly. He likes to talk about travel and sports, the whole time I'm there naked. I have a small variocele in my left scrotum so he takes his time examining it. My very first appointment with him years ago, I focused on work and deadlines to try to not get hard but when he went from examining my my balls to picking up my cock, I couldn't hold my thoughts and felt it puff up in his hand. Didn't know if I should ignore it or say something or what. He was cool and just said "don't worry about it" as he held my hard cock. We kept chatting. That first appointment was also my first digital prostate exam. It was uncomfortable but wasn't painful enough to get my boner down. He was at the sink washing his hands after and I walked over to where he was to throw out the tissue he gave me to wipe up. My hardon bopping against my belly. I swear I caught him looking. Every annual checkup after that first is a repeat except he doesn't hide looking at my cock. I don't mind and we don't talk about anything sexual so doesn't feel inappropriate. A lot less stressful to not worry about how my body might react.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As I mentioned in a previous post, for roughly thirteen years I've been bothered by a point of pain in my groin, just to the left of my penis roughly where the shaft and the abdomen connect. It seems to have dated back to an inguinal hernia operation, which was more extensive than the doctor had thought it would be, requiring some cutting of muscle and resewing it back into place. Obviously this left a lot of scar tissue and damaged nerves. And this one point of pain, which is constant and ranges from around a 3 to as much as a six or seven at times.

I've mentioned it many times to various urologists who have dismissed it without really bothering much more than a cursory check, usually attributing it to referral pain from a known varicocele, or scar tissue.

I'm in the process of moving to a new urologist, and we met the other day for my twice-annual checkup. I mentioned it to him again, noting it was more frequently getting to the 6-7 range, likely due to constantly being on my feet all day. He told me to stand up and drop 'em, and he spent a good minute feeling around more deeply than any other doctor has. After a moment he hit the spot directly, and stopped, pressing in and then palpating the area. He said he'd definitely found something. He checked it a bit more, then had me hop up on his table, naked from the waist down, and pulled an ultrasound machine over. He ran it over the spot a couple of times and took a picture.

After thirteen years of pain and general dismissal by doctors, my new urologist found what he believes is either a concentration of scar tissue pressing on a nerve, or a cyst doing the same thing. It's roughly the size of a pencil eraser. Surgery is scheduled for the week after Christmas, and he's confident that whatever it is he'll be able to remove it with only a few days recovery.

I called my wife after leaving, telling her I was feeling a strange combination of hopeful relief and frustrated irritation that this could have been fixed a long time ago.

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big Indian Bulge.gif
I stumbled upon this Indian army medical exam clip via some weird Youtube recommendation algorithm. No nude, but found it interesting. I don't really know what the examiner is checking, though,

This is my favorite part from it. This guy definitely had the biggest bulge in the video. It just goes to show that must guys are average down there. Btw, it seems like the examiner stayed longer with this guy than with the others.

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
7C2938BA-BDFE-4070-A576-0D2B91C997B1.jpeg

Well, yes. When I and about 100 other guys got inducted into the Air Force back in the Seventies. We all had to strip down to our underpants but a few of us didn’t wear them. So, I and about thirty others were naked throughout the hour long exam. Some of us were well endowed indeed!

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True.
For some school exam & definitely military, it was a room full if naked dicks all in line wating their turn to get the finger up their butt. I heard thst straight from my dad circa 1950s

Very true, but not quite like these: