nudity during physical exam

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dave2006, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    i was so close to getting one on tat phys exam. It was like semi-erect :frown1:
    I think the doc was a lady too if i remembered correctly

2. JohnnyVee

JohnnyVee New Member

Albums:
    I've had many physicals but none where I was totally nude. It's never gotten hard during an exam either so I haven't had to worry about that problem.

3. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    My Doctor ( also a personal friend), sees me nude in the office since I go commando. What he does about his other patients I don't know. He sees me nude at my pool parties anyway, so to me it's no big deal. We've known each other for over 20 years.

4. D_Aude_Eos

D_Aude_Eos Account Disabled

When i was in grade 12 I made the football team.... We had to do full physicals... One by one we went in the nurse's office and we were told to strip down to our boxers... Unfortunately that day i forgot it was the day of the physical so I grabbed the first pair of boxers I had and it turned out to be the ones where the button fly was broken so as soon as I pulled my pants down my dick was visible to the doctor... He didn't say anything...

Finally he told me to take my underwear off.... So he grabbed my balls and checked them for testicular cancer... I instantly popped a boner... He said something like wow... you grow alot... something along those lines...

"Bigger then some of the other guys.." he said that under his breath..

5. paul011

paul011 New Member

I wear a jockstrap for every physical. The Dr thinks its a great idea.

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know for a fact that Doctors are trained to expect a "Boner."

I have taught the cough and squeeze exam, as well as the testicle exam at a Medical School as a Training Assistant.

The comment we inform the student Doctors to say is:

"I see that everything is working correctly" or words to that effect.

In summary, a Boner is normal and can be expected, especially is you are in good health.

In fact I got a semi as I was teaching the course, with a gown, but no briefs and each of the students practiced one me.

7. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

when i was in sophomore year, i made the varsity wrestling team, and had to go get a physical, and this nurse brought me in to a room and told me to take off my clothes and put on a gown and that doctor smith would be right with me. so i waited about 5 minutes sitting there when this really nice looking older woman about 35-40 walked in, in a doctors coat, and said hello im dr. smith. my eyes must have gotten so wide, and then she just started asking me the physical questions, took my blood pressure and such and being a horny little kid i had a full hardon, which im sure she must have saw. then she told me to drop my underwear, and when i did her eyes got wide and she muttered something that sounded like "oh my" under her breath. and then she proceded to massage my testicles for about 30 seconds feeling for lumps, and then she started palpating her fingers up and up across my shaft and y glans for about 3 minutes, but when i started flowing pre-cum really heavily she stopped. and said thats all thank you. and left.

8. likitisplit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    whether a physical or a gym shower after p.e. with 15 others for me is no problem. if a doctor has me nude then fine, if it's about doing a physical more thoroughly i gladly lose the cloth. if it's because he secretly wants to see me nude then what i don't know won't hurt me, look all you want doc! i have no great physique, am thin, have an average dick but to walk across midcourt at a laker's game nude wouldn't bother me at all. i love to be nude, if people like or want to see me nude i like to let them see.

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

They've seen so many naked bodies it is nothing new to them. Altho, two of my docs hae acknowledged I was larger than average. :D

10. thereisalight

thereisalight New Member

I am always commando so when I drop my pants for a physical -- there are no secrets. I've had the same good-looking physician for years and always get an instant boner. He usually laughs and says "yep, that seems to still be working okay."

11. Dolcetto

Dolcetto New Member

Albums:
    I had an awesome Dr in San Antonio, he was hisp and cute in an “I wear a white coat” kinda way.

His bed side manner was always calm and he kinda whispered everything.
    He always offered different approaches and even made referrals and wrote scripts I’m sure were questionable.

I was never fully naked, durring an exam, but I can remember his stethoscope was always warm and he would almost caress my face when he gave me an exam.

We never got to the point where he felt my sac, at least not for professional reasons.

12. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    I have a gay doc, and he's never done anything that would be out of line. He's all business, and I appreciate that because I just want to get in and out of there. Having medical appointments is not my cup of tea.

Now there was another doc I had years ago that stuck his finger up my ass, then said "Your secretions are normal. Do you like to get sucked?" He was married and like a young dumb ass, I agreed to let him suck me.
    DP

13. mark115

mark115 Member

when i was accepted in a university they required us to get a physical exam. I was fresh out of highschool and just about to turn 16. It was the first time i had to get naked in front of anyone. we were asked to come in 3 at a time. All 3 of us didn't know each other at all. The doctor told us to stand in line beside each other and told us to take all our clothes off including our underwear. We were all hesitant but after the doctor told us its just to look for prostate cancer and stuff, we dropped everything.. I had a semi hard-on when he touched my balls and the other guys had too when it was their turn to be tested. I also remember the doctor saying that "i guess you're the big guy in the group, in fact the biggest yet.." lol the first time i realized my dick is bigger than most.

14. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

I just had a colonscopy and when I went for the prescreening, the nurse practitioner had to exam my rectum, so I was naked under the gown, of course. Her finger in my ass made my soldier begin to come to attention, though she couldn't tell.

She told me to sit up on the edge of the table while she explained the upcoming procedure. I sat on the corner of the exam table,with my legs spread apart and the gown hiked up over my knees. She sat across from me in a chair that was lower than the exam table, which gave her an eye level view of anything above my knees.

My soldier wasn't at attention, but he was engorged and as she was talking to me I could see her eyes glance between my legs every now and then. I could feel the head of my cock resting on the exam table and I could feel it pulse every know and then when I saw her look between my knees.

She was very profesional and never flinched and never missed a word about my upcoming procedure. If I had counted, she must have looked at least 12 times within the 2 minutes we were talking.

Nothing too erotic...But nice just as well. It's not often I get to show my cock to someone other than my wife...

#34 D_Andy_Whorewall, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  15. d216

d216 New Member

I am male any and i always insist on a female doctor. If I am going to get naked and be fondled, its going to be a female doing it.
    I have been going twice a year too the same female doctor for nearly 10 years. The first time I went the nurse took me into the exam room, told me to strip completelty and put on a gown and then left the room. I do not like gowns so I just got naked and sat on the end of the table. In a few minutes my doctor came in, an atractive lady about 30.
    She said, Oh, didnt the nurse give you a gown? I replied yes, but I do not like them. You are my doctor I dont need to hide from you, unless nudity makes you uncomfortable. She said "you know, that is really refreshing. you can't believe how those gowns get in the way of me doing my job.I wish all my patients had your attitude."
    I have been spending an hour naked with her every 6 months for years now. We do the exam and then sit and chat about the weather, places we have visited, what ever. I like being naked and she likes me to be naked.

16. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    An hour? Chatting about the weather? Naked? I think this belongs in Fiction.
    Dave

17. nooboob

nooboob New Member

if it was a hot doctoress id be down with bein all nude

18. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Why? Did he still send you a big bill? :biggrin1:

19. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I remember being in early puberty and my doctor pulling down my shorts to do the balls & hernia exam. I was already big by that time - I'm a major league show-er. I will nver forget when he took my cock, sort of flopped it over to the other side and casually remarked "well, you're coming along just fine down here".

I was already feeling nine different kinds of nervous - I still had t gotten comfortable about the size of my cock. When he said this, I wanted to sink right downthrough the examining table. I can't even begin to imagine how red I must have turned!

Looking back, now that I've seen a whole lot of cocks, I bet that even at age 12 I was probably way bigger than my doctor.

#39 joeweekend, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  20. B_diddydoo

B_diddydoo New Member

indeed quite a shower you are

Draft saved Draft deleted