nudity during physical exam

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dave2006, Mar 2, 2008.

1. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Growing up whenever I had physicals the doctor would always end up examining "down there". He never pulled my underwear down, I was always told to do that. I was always kind of excited (not in a hardon sort of way) about being checked out.When I playeds sports in college and had to get checked out by the team doctor I would always show up naked. HIs office was in the locker room area so I never felt the need to cover up, besides I'm such an exhibitionist. He was a bit older maybe mid thirties, while not exactly hot, definitely good looking, so I usually showed up witha semi. He would always joke and say "Doesn't that thig ever go down?" Nothing ever happened with him but obviously I was ready...lol.

2. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Maybe we should have physical's like this...And check out the date!
    Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Attached Files:

3. Laevirgo14

Laevirgo14 New Member

hey who and where is this doctor? seriously

4. acheung

acheung New Member

Today I went to the doctor for a physical and I really like him. Very attentive and I feel I can have an open conversation to discuss any problems. He does this everytime but as soon as the nurse finishes her stuff, he comes in and we talk about my past year. My health, problems, etc. Once we talk about that he asks me to take all my clothes except my boxers. He does the normal check on the exam table. Then he checked my prostate which caused a little bit of thickness, but no hardon. Once complete he asked me to stand up and pull my boxers down to check for hernias. The funny/strange thing is today he didn't ask me to cough so that was somewhat odd. Any ideas why not? After that was done we talked about next steps and other concerns... Overall good experience.

5. SillyGayBoy

SillyGayBoy Active Member

Albums:
    I've recieved an erection on two physicals.

In one I was 15 and the guy played with my scrotum for a long time while laying on the table face up. I had a varicose vein on my left one (still do but now it's far less prominent and practically nonexistant, at the time it scared me) and this guy went pretty far out of his way to play with my nuts. He was an older fellow. I felt later as though he had his kids pictures on the wall just to deter from the idea he could be a little weird with his physicals. When I finally boned up, he seemed unphased, as doctors should be, and continued to play with my nuts a while longer. He even used a ruler to measure the varicose vein which I found odd. He wanted me to come back in 3 months but I never did. I enjoyed his thoroughness at the time and ran to my room up the stairs to relieve myself when I got home. I would not return to him though. I do feel like that was too extensive and was inappropriate.

The 2nd guy was another old guy in his 60's (I think they know how to touch the area well by then in all their experience). This time I had some kind of genital acne, not an STD but something else that was completely treatable, and he moved my nuts around a whole lot again while lying on a table face up just to look at all of it. I got a huge stiffy and after a little bit of it not going away he left and came back with plastic gloves on. My stiffy didn't go anywhere though. I kind of found his plastic glove thing offensive. He probably didn't come across this as much as the other guy though.

For those of you embarrassed by this; I admit I was too, don't be. If they are uncomfortable with it, then it's their problem. In fact part of me wants to get them on purpose now just to mess with the doctors that aren't comfortable.

6. sfniceguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm surprized he didn't have gloves on to begin with. I've never been examined by a doctor doing any kind of genital touching who didn't have gloves on to begin with. How would a doctor know (pre-exam) you didn't have lice or anything else one would not want to be touching and transferring to other patients?

7. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

True as it gets. Sorry if you think I'm making light of this particular examination. There was absolutely nothing unusual about the exam. The doc was totally professional. Every man, straight or gay, over the age of 40 should be checked once a year and at least every 3 years have a colonoscopy.

8. SillyGayBoy

Albums:
    I don't feel like I've ever had my testes touched with gloves on. It's unpleasant and plasticy feeling. Someone who has a hairy scrotum would find it especially unpleasant. (I shave mine). I've never had lice or an STD but I would imagine they have decent ways of sterilizing their hands. Besides it wasn't just the gloves that were offensive. It's that I had an erection, and then he left, got plastic gloves on, and then came back in. He clearly did it to try to rid me of my erection, which in itself felt like an odd thing to do for a doctor that should see that all the time. He waited a while before doing that though to be fair. It was a pretty fierce one but I was laying down so it wasn't getting in his way. That was April 2008 to get my massage licence. I was 22.

9. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not true. Colonoscopies are required over the age of 50 not 40, and then every 5 - 10 years, not every 3. FWIW

10. SillyGayBoy

Albums:
    Cancer in that area is common though. It's a good idea to have it checked more often than that. My doctors have never done mine but I'm only 24. I hear 24 is the age they start doing it.

11. slippy_dicky

slippy_dicky Member

Okay, so this has nothing to do with attire at the doctor's but it is in the same vein, so to speak....I'm at the doctor and it comes time for the prostate exam, doc has me lay on my side with knees drawn up and squirts a big gob of lube on his finger and rams it home....so far so good. When he's done fishing around, he pulls out and disposes the glove, then hands me a tissue. I have a big glob of lube on all over my a-hole, so I figure the tissue is to clean up. How does one perform this with aplomb? Do I just reach behind while laying there and swab it up, or do I get up, then squat/bend over in order to separate my butt cheeks and then wipe like i'm on the can?? I found this part of the exam the most embarrassing because now he's watching me wipe my ass after he's fouled it. What's proper etiquette here??

12. SillyGayBoy

Albums:
    I say just wipe it in front of him. It may not be something you are used to doing but he didn't want to wipe it and you don't want to make a mess on something in the office or your clothes. We have to break all kinds of comfort zones for doctors and talk about things we're not used to talking about with people.

13. herkimer snow

herkimer snow New Member

My doctor hands me the tissue, has me bend over the table, does his probing, reports his findings, pulls off the glove and disposes of it, and turns to his laptop to record the information. Meanwhile, I stand up and wipe my butt and throw the tissue in the disposal hole. My wiping job is never as good as in the bathroom. It's not exactly something to make an issue over by asking for more tissue. That's what underwear is for, and I always wear some to my physical, so I have something to take down. I go commando most of the rest of the time and keep things very tidy in the nether regions. So I'm slightly uncomfortable leaving the doctor's office until I can get home and finish the job.

14. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Maybe it's different in the Czech Republic. My doctor said every 3 years once over 50. I started at age 45, had the second at 50 and then again just recently (I'm 53).

15. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Nudity during a physics exam? I'm game.

16. SillyGayBoy

Albums:
    Me too. I like being naked. I'm due for another and I'm going to request it next time. Good to know some doctors are cool with that and even prefer it. I prefer it too over wearing a silly gown.

17. seabud206

seabud206 New Member

I h ave had several exams over the years and most of them start with just your underwear for the first 1/2 and nude the last part. Usually consists of probably 1/2 hour at the most. Not a big deal with me......nude is nude........just like being in a lockerroom with the exception that a doctor is putting his hands on you to check things. Only times that I have stayed in underwear/gown is with female doctors which I have only had a cpl over the years. HS sports adn Military service nudity is no big deal.

18. Punjabispunk

Punjabispunk New Member

When I was 17 I was given a medical and the doctor, who was in his 30s, told me to strip off. When he had finished examining my upper half he told me to lie on the couch. He started rubbing his left hand over my belly while he grasped my cock in his right hand, making upward strokes and when he reached the top he then starting at the bottom again. My cock started getting harder and eventually I had a rock hard erection. At that point he stopped rubbing his left hand over my belly and moving round the couch grabbed my balls with his left hand continuing to to stroke my cock. After a few minutes he said that everything was fine and told me to get dressed. I never asked him what the purpose of that was but I must admit I did enjoy it.

19. B_davidfox

B_davidfox New Member

I would rather be nude than deal with that dumb gown, which I can never get on correctly. And once it's on, sorta, the doctor pulls it up anyway.

The exam rooms at my HMO are always very warm, so there's no comfort issue. He always turns his head aside when he minpulates my cock and balls. Seems strange. I don't mind being looked at. (He's 50, very straight; or maybe not? :smile:)

20. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

And nobody got hard???

Draft saved Draft deleted