Nudity + Gay life in Serbia/Belgrade?

leowyatt93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I’m going for a weekend in Serbia, Belgrade and have couple of questions:
1. How is nudity being considered in Serbia, in general? I mean, if I’ll be going to a spa or even a hotel in Serbia and it has a sauna, steam room etc, can I be nude? Is it like most European countries? I am not talking about a gay sauna
2. The gay sauna Red Line in Belgrade, anyone has any experience to share about the place?
3. Any recommended gay hotels in Belgrade?

thanks

Reactions: kev2001

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1. How is nudity being considered in Serbia, in general? I mean, if I’ll be going to a spa or even a hotel in Serbia and it has a sauna, steam room etc, can I be nude? Is it like most European countries? I am not talking about a gay sauna
2. The gay sauna Red Line in Belgrade, anyone has any experience to share about the place?

thanks

I don't think there are "gay hotels" in Serbia. I know one gay friendly hostel. Homosexuality in general is not very welcome in Serbia. The lesbian prime minister is pink washing with the purpose of hiding the real situation in the country(conservative, de facto mafia dictatorship).
Nudity is not a huge taboo like in some countries, but still not as common as in Eastern Germany for example. Never been in a sauna here, but I guess it's ok there. In the locker rooms and communal showers I am often naked, and so are most of the other blokes.

tersa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think there are "gay hotels" in Serbia. I know one gay friendly hostel. Homosexuality in general is not very welcome in Serbia. The lesbian prime minister is pink washing with the purpose of hiding the real situation in the country(conservative, de facto mafia dictatorship).
Nudity is not a huge taboo like in some countries, but still not as common as in Eastern Germany for example. Never been in a sauna here, but I guess it's ok there. In the locker rooms and communal showers I am often naked, and so are most of the other blokes.
Which gyms have open/communal showers?

Reactions: leowyatt93

leowyatt93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which gyms have open/communal showers
joining tersa with the question - do you know any gyms in Belgrade that have open showers? :p

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Serbia is rather conservative so most of the gay life is on the DL. I was there in 2019 and had the time of my life. Lots of guys reluctant to show face on Grindr/Scruff but will eventually trade pics if there's a likelihood to meet. Don't plan on meeting in saunas, etc - you'll have more luck online. Instead of a "gay hotel", I'd suggest a hotel with a large lobby where you can easily bring in guests. Almost every guy will need to travel as many live with parents/wife/etc. If you can host, you'll have a lot of luck meeting people. And Serbian guys are HOT - most are super hairy, green or brown eyes, dark features, and a big uncut cock. I'd go back to Belgrade just for sex - some of the best times of my life. Have fun - sretan put!

• Love
Reactions: Felipetomas1983

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Serbia is rather conservative so most of the gay life is on the DL. I was there in 2019 and had the time of my life. Lots of guys reluctant to show face on Grindr/Scruff but will eventually trade pics if there's a likelihood to meet. Don't plan on meeting in saunas, etc - you'll have more luck online. Instead of a "gay hotel", I'd suggest a hotel with a large lobby where you can easily bring in guests. Almost every guy will need to travel as many live with parents/wife/etc. If you can host, you'll have a lot of luck meeting people. And Serbian guys are HOT - most are super hairy, green or brown eyes, dark features, and a big uncut cock. I'd go back to Belgrade just for sex - some of the best times of my life. Have fun - sretan put!

This is not really accurate, the hairiness, hair/eyes/tan colour, as well as dick size all vary. Well, I can't compare the dick sizes with other countries really, it's not like I've seen that many, but when it comes to other features it's a bit of a "European mix".

iodine1

Experimental Member
Media

thanks
Did you travel to Serbia, and how was it?
I'm considering traveling there to have some fun and meet guys.