Video Nudity in youtube instructional videos

heyy28

Loved Member
Media
The weird thing is... They did not even censor it...He's having a hardon. Bcoz touching her glutes aroused him... She knows it, we know it....And no one hides nothing...And this is a fitness vid. I'm sooo much shocked.

Immediately started following him on the Gram.

He's super sexy...With that big dick and muscles...

However, I could not find any vid like this on his Youtube or Instagram.
Yeah its so hot to me how they highlight it in the middle of the vid and they don't do anything about it. NOTHING else on his channel is that cheeky and the video even got deleted from his channel (idk if he deleted it when tumblr found it) but the blatant boner turns me on

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah its so hot to me how they highlight it in the middle of the vid and they don't do anything about it. NOTHING else on his channel is that cheeky and the video even got deleted from his channel (idk if he deleted it when tumblr found it) but the blatant boner turns me on
Yeah, I checked almost all of his vids and could not find this or something similar to this. Pity.

I busted a nut watching his hardon.
My guess is it is something around 18 cm with a big head.

jhass9

Admired Member
Media

Not to be a buzzkill but you guys realize that's a prop right? It's a funny video

Reactions: Abraracourcix

F7crimson

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

joefromtheedge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The weird thing is... They did not even censor it...He's having a hardon. Bcoz touching her glutes aroused him... She knows it, we know it....And no one hides nothing...And this is a fitness vid. I'm sooo much shocked.

Immediately started following him on the Gram.

He's super sexy...With that big dick and muscles...

However, I could not find any vid like this on his Youtube or Instagram.

according to the google translation of this website - sportwiki - the video was a failed attempt to make it (yougifted?) go viral.

Reactions: WillyWanka