nudity inthe whirlpool

DJM277: does anyone here ever use the whirlpool at the gym after a work out? Does your size make you less apprehensive to go in if somebody is already in? do you ever notice any kind of reaction due to your size ?

The one thing I will say about being nude in the whirl pool vs just plain nudity in the locker room is that in the locker room you people don't see your size as much unless they are stealing a glance.Whereas going into the whirl pool nude you are more up close and personal as you are lowering yourself in front of everyone. Basically it also impossible not to notice a guys size when you are already in.

Reactions: tominrichmond

tsctsc: I didn't have a problem getting into the whirlpools nude--if someone wants to check me out, let 'em.
One of the gyms I belong to has the whirlpool in the mixed area by the pool, so you have to wear trunks/swimsuit there. The other one has it in the men's lockerroom area, so nudity is allowed in the jacuzzi. They do require you to wear a towel/swimsuit in the sauna/steam though.

Reactions: tominrichmond