nudity opposite sex

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by doug2003, Sep 6, 2004.

1. doug2003

doug2003 New Member

guys have you ever been walked in by the opposite sex whether changing or showering?If so how did you respond let em look or cover up? (omit mother or sisters)

My junior year in college I shared an apt with a friend. One time my roommte and his gf had just gotten back. I had the bathroom door ajar since at the time I was the only one home and not expecting them to come back as soon as they did. Well I had literally just pulled the shower curtain back and in she walk in. She stood there for all but a couple seconds stared right at my package and said she was sorry and walked out.
    Later on that night i was so turned on by the accidental exposure that I jo.Part of it was I knew i was bigger than him so it was sort of a alpha rush

2. jonb

Gold Member

I just respect their privacy.

3. Charles88

Charles88 New Member

I have been walked in on a few times by some girls. This one time this really "blonde", if you will, freshman girl got lost in the gym of my highschool, and accidentally walked in to the guys lockeroom and a bunch of us were in the shower after practice. We sort of just chilled and were like "are you lost" and she was so freaked out that she ran right back out the door. But on other times, i just continue doing what im doing when i have been walked in on by a girl. Its really no big deal to me.

4. chris88

chris88 New Member

I have been seen accidentally by girls a number of times. Two instances from the last year come to mind.

One time a few people I know were involved in a running gag prank with a group I run around with, and several people of both sexes showed up in my dorm room while I was asleep (with the door unlocked and probably not even closed) and ended up seeing me waking up naked after having kicked off the sheets in the night (it gets pretty hot here in Florida.)

Another time my roommate had his mother and girlfriend in our room and I ended up walking into the room naked from the attached bathroom. I thought my roommate was gone the entire weekend (so I did not put on a pair of underwear on my way out of the shower like I usually do in case he brought over company) but in fact his girlfriend and mom came back into town with him Sunday because he needed to bring some stuff he needed the truck for. I had never met his girlfriend, so that was a pretty bad first impression. At least I did not walk out sporting a boner or something.) It was only a split second before I ran abck to the bathroom. My roommate thoughtfull brought me some clothes, as there was no way in hell I was walking in front of them in a towel after that.

I am plenty open about my body, even the parts I am not so fond of, but I am no exhibitionist. I try my best to respect that others may not want to see my naked, and try to avoid those situations.

5. evanrude36360

evanrude36360 New Member

I am gay and all my girlfriends do not mind being nude around me or I for that matter. If I am really getting ready for work and too many people are around I close the door sometimes. Does not matter if others see me nude though. I do not sport though. I have close straight and gay friends so does not bother anyone if we all sleep nude or not. Now if I have to perform it took me awhile to get used to getting dressed in front of other guys and girls. After while it became normal plus no one would talk about others to other people

6. pippi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i always sleep nude and there is kind of a funny story tied with it. i was really pissed one night and ended up at a friends house under the table. i dont remember that i did it, but somehow the "going to sleep" mechanic kicked in and when she woke me up in the morning i was naked under her table. sorry guys but then nothing of penhouse letters style happened. i just dressed and left :)

7. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    One year during college I was assigned a locker very near the entrance to the locker room at the campus gym. This particular locker room did not have a door, just a kind of short hallway leading into it with some right angles that would normally prevent anyone from just seeing in. Well, one day I was walking back to my locker after showering, towel over my shoulder, and just as I rounded that last row of lockers, some woman poked her head in to try to call out to her husband who was somewhere in the locker room. She certainly got a full view of me, in all my bouncing/swaying glory (I am definitely a shower) ... she turned beet read, stammered an apology, and quickly backed away. I'm pretty sure she was WAY more embarrassed by the experience than I was -- but still, I'll sure be more modest with my towel if I'm ever assigned a locker near the entrance again!

~ Steve ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted