Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I’m in a social situation where there is nudity I’m not on the look-out for checking out someone’s cock or ass. Don’t get me wrong, if there is a beautiful cock swinging in the area I’m going to check it out. I think many of the shy, embarrassed, towel dancers are a little too focused on themselves thinking everyone is out to see their cock. Well the truth is I don’t want to see their cocks. I don’t really care. It’s the amount of effort they exhibit in being so modest that gets my attention. I’d rather watch them struggle with their towels and underwear and maybe fall down and hit their head on the locker. That’s much more fun! Easter is just around the corner, I’d like to see a group of these guys do the bunny hop.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I’m in a social situation where there is nudity I’m not on the look-out for checking out someone’s cock or ass. Don’t get me wrong, if there is a beautiful cock swinging in the area I’m going to check it out. I think many of the shy, embarrassed, towel dancers are a little too focused on themselves thinking everyone is out to see their cock. Well the truth is I don’t want to see their cocks. I don’t really care. It’s the amount of effort they exhibit in being so modest that gets my attention. I’d rather watch them struggle with their towels and underwear and maybe fall down and hit their head on the locker. That’s much more fun! Easter is just around the corner, I’d like to see a group of these guys do the bunny hop.

It's the animosity in posts like this that truly confuses me...

citr

Experimental Member
Media
As someone who was shy socially for quite some time (though weirdly not bothered by locker room nudity), I think the "shy people are overly self-involved" thing is kind of a platitude. It's an irrational fear-reaction, and doesn't really involve any more self-concern than any other phobia. I'm a diagnosed social phobic, and the impetus for shyness in my case has never been vain concerns about how I appear to others (though of course I'm also not above those feelings); it's more like my body's sending off loud neon-blinking WARNING signs that send me into a sort of mental cocoon, where the only available thoughts are ones about how anxious/afraid I am, and never the loose impulsive repartee-type thinking that allows one person to bond with another. Kinda a similar phenomenon to stage fright: lots of nervous actors take beta-blockers not because their actual conscious worries about how stupid they may look are overwhelming, but because their bodies' stress-reaction to said fear is way over the top.

Imagine, for example, how difficult it'd be to behave gregariously if some psychopath had strapped a small explosive to your chest: the fear would make it impossible. Oftentimes this is the case with shyness, except with the intensely shy person the fear is an irrational pathology and not an actual threat.

But in any case, deep fear does not necessarily coincide with simple vanity. It might, but to always assume that it does is sorta uncharitable.

Last edited:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To me it's not so much the being naked that is troublesome--- it's being stared at by persons who stare at my body like they are trying to mentally memorize my every feature.

I love getting naked with my peers- and I enjoy those moments (few) at my health club locker room where I can let my body be seen and appreciated (even sexually) by guys who I know enjoy and appreciate my openness- and who mirror that male affirmation.

Then the door opens and some bastard comes in licking his lips and the moment is gone! LOL

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
It's the animosity in posts like this that truly confuses me...

That exact thing happened yesterday at my gym. There were 3 guys who knew each other, a couple others and me in the locker room. Two of the three were getting dried and changed as normal but the third had tied his towel around him so tight that he couldn't even get his shorts off if he tried. The other two were really taking the piss out of him as the both stood there naked drying off. He even asked one of them to help him pull his shorts off when he got them down to his ankles coz he couldn't do it himself with his towel so tight without falling over or dropping the towel. One of them said "why do you do that?"

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That exact thing happened yesterday at my gym. There were 3 guys who knew each other, a couple others and me in the locker room. Two of the three were getting dried and changed as normal but the third had tied his towel around him so tight that he couldn't even get his shorts off if he tried. The other two were really taking the piss out of him as the both stood there naked drying off. He even asked one of them to help him pull his shorts off when he got them down to his ankles coz he couldn't do it himself with his towel so tight without falling over or dropping the towel. One of them said "why do you do that?"

Nothing can attract more attention than acting stupid; they are there to entertain us, so sit back and enjoy the show. These overly modest guys are just screaming, “Hey everyone, look at me. I’m jumping around the locker room with a towel on trying to get my pants on without falling over.” And, “hey I’m going to shower with my underwear on so you can think I’m a total idiot.”
If one of these idiots asked me for help pulling up their pants, I really don’t think I could help; I’d be laughing too hard.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
To me it's not so much the being naked that is troublesome--- it's being stared at by persons who stare at my body like they are trying to mentally memorize my every feature.

I love getting naked with my peers- and I enjoy those moments (few) at my health club locker room where I can let my body be seen and appreciated (even sexually) by guys who I know enjoy and appreciate my openness- and who mirror that male affirmation.

Then the door opens and some bastard comes in licking his lips and the moment is gone! LOL
So you love putting yourself on display sexually, but if the "wrong" guy looks at you he's a bastard?

This reminds me of girls who go out dressed like tramps to attract hot guys, but if the "wrong" guy looks at them they get offended, as if there's something wrong with him. :rolleyes:

If you're in a public place you don't get to control the audience unless you sell tickets.

How'd you know my name was Francis?!!
Don't Call Me Francis :biggrin2:

Stonehard54

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like showing off my cock! If I'm getting hard all the better!! I have intimidated bosses, co workers, strangers. My ex used to get me hard and show her friends!!