Nudity

freakylong

Experimental Member
Media
Because of my endowment I find it more comfortable to walk around in the complete nude. I walk around the house nude most of the time. Since I live by the woods I have also gone on some nude walks. Do any of you guys do this?
Describe what it is like...

Franky

Expert Member
Media
Yes there is nothing quite like the feeling of a cool breeze blowing around your hanging cluster and walking ball-deap in long wet grass with your cockhead being stroked by each passing leaf. I love lying down in cool wet grass and blowing a load.
Franky

humongous: I HAVE OFETNTIMES WALKED AROUND THE HOUSE NAKED, AS DOES MY 15 YR OLD BROTHER WHO IS ENDOWED WITH 13 INCHES. WE HAVE WALKED A FEW NATURE TRAILS IN THE NUDE. IT IS A GOOD FEELING TO HAVE THE COOL SUMMER BREEZE BLOWING AGAINST YOUR BODY AS YOU LEISURELY SAUNTER ALONG THE TRAILS. IT IS AN EXHILARATING EXPERIENCE

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
All the time. Above my door is a sign...Warning - nudity beyond this point. My friends know about my nudism and some of them are too. Naked is not crude. Nude beaches are the best. Friendliest people I've ever met. Try talking to a good looking gal on a "normal" beach... :lol: Good Luck! Be yourself not what other people think you should be. ;) And being nude really has nothing to do with being large..it just feel more comfortable.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love being nude, I think clothes should be against the law! :) And don't give me the argument that some people should never be naked, if clothes were outlawed, everyone would be forced to get their bodies in shape.

humongous:
Originally posted by FootLongTeen@Jun 17 2004, 11:40 PM
I love being nude, I think clothes should be against the law! :) And don't give me the argument that some people should never be naked, if clothes were outlawed, everyone would be forced to get their bodies in shape.
HOW BIGOTED OF YOU TO SAY SO FOOTLONGTEEN!!! SOME PEOPLE ENJOY THEIR BODIES THE WAY THEY ARE. THEY ARE NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HOW OTHER'S VIEW THEM, NOR ARE THEY CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR OPINION OF THEIR WEIGHT OR SHAPE. TO SAY THAT EVERYONE WILL CONFORM IF NUDITY WERE THE ONLY OPTION IS BIGOTED. CONFORM TO WHAT? YOUR VIEWS AND OPINIONS OF WHAT THEY SHOULD LOOK LIKE? GET A GRIP :( :angry:

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Grrrr... bad choice of words on my parts... I never meant forced as in a law, I merely meant a lot more people would feel like getting their bodies in shape was a main priority. And, if clothes didn't exsist, I'm sure no one would be hung up on body image and society would be more open in general.

humongous:
Originally posted by FootLongTeen@Jun 17 2004, 11:53 PM
Grrrr... bad choice of words on my parts... I never meant forced as in a law, I merely meant a lot more people would feel like getting their bodies in shape was a main priority. And, if clothes didn't exsist, I'm sure no one would be hung up on body image and society would be more open in general.
AH!!! :D MUCH BETTER LOL :lol:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by FootLongTeen@Jun 17 2004, 07:40 PM
Eh, beyond the issue of "getting bodies in shape", there are other reasons that people might not feel comfortable exposing themselves in public -- burn victims, for example, who might not want to be stared at. Or tattooed holocaust survivors who might not want to have to relive the experience to the insensitive curious people who ask about the numbers on their arms. Or pre-op transgendered people who wish to 'pass' for their chosen sex, and not their phenotypic sex.

Furthermore, there are other reasons for wearing clothes -- they help protect against sunburn, skinned knees, surface-borne germs, getting your down-to-your-toes-dick stuck in the escalator (*smirk*), etc.

I enjoy nudity myself -- but there's definitely a time and place for it. I'd be very unhappy if clothes were outlawed.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe I didn't think it through much, but you're right mindseye, clothes certainly serve more than a purpose to hide our bodies until we're ready to take them off for say, sex. Maybe I'm just a little upset about how close minded society is about the human body.

humongous: hello mindseye!!always nice to hear from you

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Ever been to a nude beach or resort? Not all body builders...including me. I could stand to lose a few pounds but for who or what other than health? Sure it bothers me that I've gained a few but I'm not there for the enjoyment of others. ^_^

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Not to mention the people who are "not fashionable" looking. I mean, in the UK, only women over 40 seem to like hairsute men! (Not that it's a problem for me, he ha ha!)

Anyway, be honest, people just want to see loads of Brad Pitt lookalikes and "insert gay icon etc." naked. Normal people have bulges and curves and it's selfish to say that I have to be a meathead just because "everyone is".

CONFOMITY=NO FREEDOM!

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
I'm versatile in this regard. Some places just seem better for nudity. I flop around my house/bathroom/bedroom nude and ALWAYS (wherever I am) go to bed nude. Just a habit, I guess, since I was a kid.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, but at least they'd have to be healthy. That's how I like people, healthy: I don't like heroin addicts, and I don't like orcas.

Oh, about conformity, remember: Women's magazines are written by women. The fashion industry's controlled by just a couple gay guys. In other words, women are starving themselves for people who wouldn't fuck them anyway.

kamakazedaddy: Being nude is the only way to go. I walk around the house nude a lot and have taken a few nude nature walks. Problem is, I have a six year old daughter, and I know that freedom of walking around nude will be cut short any day soon :(

palladen: The only time I don't is when I'm cooking anything that splatters ;)

p

tigerwolf:
Originally posted by palladen@Jun 20 2004, 08:39 PM
The only time I don't is when I'm cooking anything that splatters ;)

p
Heh. As long as you're not cooking anything greasy you can still cook nude.. ;)

Anything greasy tho.. watch the bits.