Nudity?

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have you ever just chilled out without pants ( at least ) and a shirt on for hours on end without any other reason besides it feels good?

Today, due to special circumstances, I don't have much of a choice and for reasons beyond me just sitting without lower garments feels extraordinarly natural.

I don't get it! :confused:

Comfort me; tell me it's natural and that I am not alone!

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey, yeah i love just chilling in a pair of shorts or boxers or if my housemates are gone and im alone then i will defo be naked! feels gr8 hate having to wear clothes, so much more freedom when its like that!

so dude your not on ur own!!

p.s what was the special circumstances that u had to be nude today?

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My special circumstances happen to be that I was lazy and didn't do my laundry last night; I can't put on dirty clothes after my showers so I just went pants and underwearless; then I decided to stay that way.

sammy7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, I do it whenever I can, it does feel wonderful.... it's a shame most of us don't feel comfortable enough to do it around each other more often, isn't it? Your special circumstances got a big laugh from me, thought it was hemmoroid surgery or something horrible.... lol.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have to admit it was really funny to me too; I just was glad no one was here but me. :p

I cannot imagine the repurcussions.

Of course it is really a shame people feel uncomfortable, but pants in the winter are nice; it just happens to be warm in the room.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm usually only wearing boxers and a T or freeballing in some sweats whenever I'm at home all the time, unless I need to go out.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really something you can get away with in a house-share! Especially without a lock on the door :lol

But ever since the liberating switch to sleeping naked a few years ago I've ended up doing a few things nude that I wouldn't have done before (watching films, doing emails etc.).

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I looooove being naked...

I sleep naked a lot, and after I take a shower I love to just sit around in my room or lay in bed naked and relax a little before getting dressed.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever just chilled out without pants ( at least ) and a shirt on...Comfort me; tell me it's natural and that I am not alone!

I don't know about it being natural, but you're not alone. I find that there's something liberating and enjoyable about being half-nude and half-dressed, especially if it's the "wrong" half.

I think the thrill lies in doing something that's semi-taboo. In our culture, it's acceptable for a man to go shirtless, especially in hot weather, but we still have to wear pants or shorts. But for me, if it's warm I like my legs bare, but sometimes prefer to keep my shirt on, which is backwards of what is socially acceptable. I sometimes compromise by wearing a sarong. No one can see me, but I feel free. Totally bare is better, though.

I also like pics of guys with their pants off, either just hanging out, or doing something (like hiking) where they would normally be clothed.

Attachments

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...it's a shame most of us don't feel comfortable enough to do it around each other more often, isn't it?...

Agreed. I've heard stories about environments where people could be casually naked in front of each other without anyone being uptight or offended about it, but I've never experienced such a situation.

LargeJohnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe we should be nudists... or at least vacation at nudist resorts! :)

I couldn't agree more! It's always fun to run around with no clothes on.
But.... the problem with nudist resorts / beaches is that for the most part, it's people who you'd probably rather see with clothes on. Altho, that makes it easier to not get visibly excited. Oh whatever, let's all go to the beach, then! But one condition: don't be offended if I like what I see and you can tell just how excited I am. :eek:

LargeJohnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, great... then, the beach it is! Mandee, i'm glad you won't be offended because when we get naked on the beach, there would be little to stop me from showing my happiness. From being on the beach, and other things. Oh, and don't get offended if we "accidentally" bump into each other while swimming ;)

cobrajet

Experimental Member
Media
Gotta say, you take some fine photos there, Mandee. Very hot!

Just putting in my 2cents for nudity. Being nude all day is a blast. My wife and I have spent time at an all nude resort in Bonaire and were nude most of the time from breakfast 'til dinner. It helps a lot that it's near 70-80 degrees all the time. I'd honestly recommend you try this as once you get used to being around others who are also nude (it'll likely take oh, about an hour or so) it's very relaxing and of course natural.

As to the comment about the trouble with these kinds of places being full of people you'd rather not see nude ... I know you were likely kidding, but it's really a healthy thing to be exposed to what "average" people are like, and will do wonders for most people's self-esteem even if its already plenty good.

Be nude when you can, I say!

cj

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Cobra!! :)

I would really like to visit a nudist resort sometime, so any information on the subject is greatly appreciated!!

xoxo