Numb Penis?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hippyscum, Mar 14, 2006.

1. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

I'm going out with this girl and we're in the fooling around stange just now and last night she went down on me but before she even did that (basically as soon as I got a hardon) it was numb.. she spent the next 45 minutes trying in vain to make me come. I plateaued very close to orgasm a few times but nothing came of it *ba-dum-dum-tch* It's really bothering her that she can't make me come whereas I find it weird that it's only her that this happened with. Anyone had any similar experiences?

Oh and I'm on antibiotics just now, anyone think that could have an effect?

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Do you take antidepressants?
    I don't know about the antibiotics but this I will say...when my cock gets extra rock hard, I have less sensation. I can fuck for days but it takes forever to cum.

3. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Nah, I used to take them like a year and a half ago, but they tend to make my libido rather shit rather than overactive.
    It's more like morning wood, it's almost completely insensitive as soon as it gets hard (kind of like some guys, I suppose), and these antibiotics really seem to have hit my sex drive hard, I've not jerked off since I started them last week, which is quite unusual for me.

4. EnglishGentleman

EnglishGentleman New Member

Albums:
    Well if you came close it's not exactly "numb" is it?

Do you really like this girl? Maybe it's more a reflection of inner feelings?

5. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Good point, it's only the head that has any feeling and even then not very much. We started to have sex later as well and I actually had to ask her "is it in?" which was a rather bizarre role reversal.

But yeah, I do really like this girl, I'm not the smitten type but I am now.

6. EnglishGentleman

Albums:
    Talked to her about it, or would that be difficult?

7. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd check with the doctor about the possibility of it being a side affect of the pills. Or you could wait until you get off the antibiotics and see if it goes away. If it's a major issue for you and your gf, ask the doc.

8. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Yeah we did talk about it, she was more exasperated than anything, I assured her it was nothing to do with her and that I normally have good staying power but 45 minutes of recieving head is beyond even what I would call my extreme limits.

9. EnglishGentleman

Albums:
    I think what other people are saying re the pills sounds very plausible, unless you're very tired or have been jerking alot, it sounds very likely. Follow the advice above and ask your doc if I were you:smile: .

Draft saved Draft deleted