Numb to sex? Reclaimed orgasm happiness!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_T_Frothingill_Bellows, Jun 19, 2009.

1. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

Ok, so I've been jerking since I was like 11...

And like most guys, I just go for it... haha I'm kinky as hell, I'm 19 so I still pretty much can do up and down in a matter of seconds

blah blah blah

well a couple days ago, I was having sex, and this guy just HAD to have me on top.... but I've been telling myself I'm a bottom who's versatile if need be.

He's blowing me.... and I barely get any excitement with that....I was pounding him with a half bone for like 2 hours.... NOTHING!
    i couldn't really get much pleasure out of it, and the whole time i'm thinking "OH NO!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!!? I'M NOT ENJOYING SEX!!!"
    but then he topped me and it was like.... I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm... but still, he blew me and I was bored...

So I didn't jerk off for like a week and a half...
    It's been really hard for me... not "not jerking" but the fact that I wasn't enjoying the sex.

But last night, I'm laying in bed and as much as I was still distraught I started to jerk.... (right after I resolved to start a new cum rag challenge)

but SOMEHOW...i got caught up in my jerking and the load I blew felt incredible.... better than it's been feeling for MONTHS! i mean... idk what what up.

Anybody else have an issue where they a bit numb to sex? I just wanna make sure I'm not missing something haha...

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there with someone, or the body won't respond for some reason. I wouldn't worry.

3. smallbutlikebig

smallbutlikebig New Member

Been there with latest GF. Just could not come... She loved it first few times, as she got to come n come.. But started to bug us both after a while, started to pray on my mind

Went on for a bit, one evening we had a flaming row about something and then a passionate make up session.. Never thought about would I could I cum.. But did.. Difference was relaxation..

No issues since

Forget about it, enjoy and relax

Draft saved Draft deleted