Number of partners in the last 12 months?

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all,

Basically I'm feeling a little slutty and want to compare my incidence of sexual activity with unique partners over the past year with that of the rest of you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not like depressed about it, or even regretting any of it, just curious to see if I'm promiscuous or not.

So how many sexual partners have you guys (and gals) had in the past year? For the sake of this question I'm defining sexual contact to include not only out right sex, but also oral, anal, nude frottage, and even masturbation. This is also regardless of whether you gave or received these things. Basically any intentional contact of one person's genitals with any other part of the other person.

-MGB

BTW, my number is 10 for sure, and 4 ify ones

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
One. And it almost doesn't count, since I had difficulties with the condom and with insertion. And it SUCKS because that was the ONE chance I've had in *years*....so disappointing.

Basically, I have a hard time meeting people, much less dating. I've had 5 partners my whole life, though most were relationships of 2years or more.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*sigh* 12 months, eh? Let's see if I can remember that far back....

I think I'm going to have to go with three. I'm pretty sure that's accurate. Oh, shit, no, four. Sorry. Forgot one. But it's been seven months since I've had sex. lol. So I guess I had four guys in about a 5 month period. That doesn't sound good, does it? Bleh.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
*sigh* 12 months, eh? Let's see if I can remember that far back....

I think I'm going to have to go with three. I'm pretty sure that's accurate. Oh, shit, no, four. Sorry. Forgot one. But it's been seven months since I've had sex. lol. So I guess I had four guys in about a 5 month period. That doesn't sound good, does it? Bleh.

It sounds better than none in seven.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

Basically I'm feeling a little slutty and want to compare my incidence of sexual activity with unique partners over the past year with that of the rest of you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not like depressed about it, or even regretting any of it, just curious to see if I'm promiscuous or not.

So how many sexual partners have you guys (and gals) had in the past year? For the sake of this question I'm defining sexual contact to include not only out right sex, but also oral, anal, nude frottage, and even masturbation. This is also regardless of whether you gave or received these things. Basically any intentional contact of one person's genitals with any other part of the other person.

-MGB

BTW, my number is 10 for sure, and 4 ify ones

I lost count after 16, but I'm allergic to monogomy, first sign of a guy wanting a relationship and I'm gone. I guess this makes me a slut- oh well!!!:evilgrin02: