Number of partners in the last 12 months?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me do some calculating. Let's see, there was . . . hmmm . . . and then . . . hmmm . . . and, of course . . . hmmm, hmmm, hmmm . . . oh, and I mustn't forget . . . hmmm . . . so that makes . . . let's see . . . a total of . . . hmmm . . . nearly . . . uh . . . nearly one.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
3 in the last 12 months but only one in '07, Which is a good thing, i'd rather be in a relationship than risk disease, mess with condoms and spend weeks wondering where my next fuck is coming from. In fact, that's missing the point, i've spent 10 months with this gorgeous, smart, sexy woman and, at the moment, can't imagine seriously wanting to fuck anyone else. At least, not enough to risk the relationship i'm in...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*sigh* 12 months, eh? Let's see if I can remember that far back....

I think I'm going to have to go with three. I'm pretty sure that's accurate. Oh, shit, no, four. Sorry. Forgot one. But it's been seven months since I've had sex. lol. So I guess I had four guys in about a 5 month period. That doesn't sound good, does it? Bleh.

How about 4 guys in one day?! :biggrin1:

My number in the past 12 months? 6. All of those were in the past 4 months, and 5 of the 6 were in the past month! :eek: Prior to late July, I had a 6 YEAR drought! (I think I'm trying to make up for lost time now! :biggrin1:)