Number of partners in the last 12 months?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never really thought of myself as being all that slutty but as I read through the posts, I think I some here may consider me to be

One partner a month adds up to twelve people in a year. That doesn't seem to be all that many.

I'm not sure of the total number, but I can tell you there have been a few times when I've had sex with a couple of people in a week.

You do the math.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only 1.

A cute skinny Asian girl about 15 years younger than me. I met her last summer and we got naked on our third date.

I found my very first fuck buddy when I met her. We get together several times a week and screw. It is the best sex I've ever had. She likes my cock and I love her tight pussy. Thank god she doesn't have a room-mate. They'd never get any sleep because of the noise we make.

The scary part is that I'm starting to like her - even when she has her clothes on! Is an actual relationship possible?!

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, seriously, 1, same guy, my ex, whenever we feel like it and our schedules happen to mesh. I'd say about once every couple of weeks or so, sometimes more often, so probably 25 to 30 times.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only 1 (my partner) for 27 months.

It's taken a long time & many kissing toads to be able to say that, and
it feels SO DAMN GOOD !!!

askmenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
haa...i must be a real whore , maybe 2-3 times a week with my partner over a year , but there was also 4 orgies that we went to. and as one does in an orgy ,one tries to share the wealth as much as poss ,there were about 20-30 people at these events and using the hands on criteria of counting the numbers, plus the fact that they were bi orgies the numbers do stack up....maybe i should let you guys do the math...lol

montrealguyy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i suck off or jerk off with a different guy every single day.....does that make me a slut???:eek:
here in montreal there are so many outlets for sex, that is easier than going to mcdonalds..i am totally addicted to jerking off with guys on a daily basis..