Number of partners in the last 12 months?

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most of you have had more partners in the last year than I've had in my lifetime :wink:

This year for me:
4 guys
1 girl
1 almost (he was very religious/old-fashioned, and did everything but intercourse)

I'm hoping next year sticks to 1, though. I like this one :smile: and he's into monogamy. I've done mostly open relationships in the past, but for him, I'm willing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zero. One of the things about getting older is that everyone wants someone younger. No worries! I'm very creative with masturbation and sexually self satisfied. At this point in my life, it would be cool to have a BF and play with someones dick beside my own. I have one friend who would be perfect. We get along excellently, we bike, cook, play backgammon, and party together. He's straight, and I sense that he has a low sex drive and is not a tiger when it comes to sex. I have hinted around to get conversations going about sex, but he doesn't seem interested in sex and never talks about it.

After years of hibernation from fear of AIDS, I'm starting to put myself out there again. Who knows? Maybe I'll find me a middle age horn dog as a playmate.

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
Hi all,

Basically I'm feeling a little slutty and want to compare my incidence of sexual activity with unique partners over the past year with that of the rest of you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not like depressed about it, or even regretting any of it, just curious to see if I'm promiscuous or not.

So how many sexual partners have you guys (and gals) had in the past year? For the sake of this question I'm defining sexual contact to include not only out right sex, but also oral, anal, nude frottage, and even masturbation. This is also regardless of whether you gave or received these things. Basically any intentional contact of one person's genitals with any other part of the other person.

-MGB

BTW, my number is 10 for sure, and 4 ify ones
Way to many to count. Anyone noticed that gays have more sex that str8's?

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Have Only Had Two, But, They Both Do Me Doggie Style At The Same Time!!!!!!!!!!!, Sometimes, It Feels Like They Are Trying To Shove Their Cocks Out My Mouth Thru My Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really Feels Good When They Unload At The Same Time, Talk About Being Filled To The Brim With Jizz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love It!!!!!!!

vcxz4321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
oh including masturbation i guess i bump myself up to 10
which is a better number than 9
and if i count mutual masturbation then im at lik
a good year
im way to young to settle downn so hopeufully next year is 30