Number of sexual partners

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmm, I don't recall seeing one from this particular angle. But then again, I don't see everything.

In any case, there's no need to be mean to the OP. :rolleyes:

How could you possibly claim that HG is being mean by mentioning that this question has been asked over and over and over again?
How many partners is acceptable? If you had sex with them I would say that was an acceptable partner at that time.
eh?
C.B.:saevil:

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To reiterate what NJQT said, at what point do you question a person's ability to be in a commited relationship. A woman does not have to be a virgin or slept with less that 10 men but if she is 25yrs old and been with 100 men then i dont want any parts of that. I got a Question for the men, would you make a known prostitute your girlfriend or wife?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
To reiterate what NJQT said, at what point do you question a person's ability to be in a commited relationship. A woman does not have to be a virgin or slept with less that 10 men but if she is 25yrs old and been with 100 men then i dont want any parts of that. I got a Question for the men, would you make a known prostitute your girlfriend or wife?

I know you didn't say 'equals' but I'm fairly fucking disgusted by this corelation. What if a 25yo man has been with 100 women, or 100 men for that matter?

What part of having sex with multiple partners do you equate with being payed for sex and why?

What about a 26yo who'd slept with 99 men? A 24yo who'd slept with 89 men?

Does it make a difference if she was with 99 men in 2 years and 1 man for the other 6 years of her active sex life?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Squicked is a gut-level "ew!" reaction. A form of disgust & surprise. Hope that clarifies for you.

I know you didn't say 'equals' but I'm fairly fucking disgusted by this corelation.
What if a 25yo man has been with 100 women, or 100 men for that matter?
Then they are still kind of a slut. It depends on when he/she started having sex.
What part of having sex with multiple partners do you equate with being payed for sex and why?
That part confused me too.

Does it make a difference if she was with 99 men in 2 years and 1 man for the other 6 years of her active sex life? You are kidding me right? Even if she had had sex with only 60 men in 2 years that's a lot. Ditto for men.

Do you realise yet how silly your statement is? His statement may be silly; but it's one of those things that is different for everyone.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it really doesn't matter unless you got some hang up. I bedded about 50 women in my time before my wife, and she bedded about 6 men.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
here's the thing...

there are literally hundreds of viruses out there... way more than medicine currently recognizes... the only viruses they are aware of are those that cause immediate and specific disease... but the most successful viruses are the ones that do not cause any overt symptoms or identifiable disease...

There are a host of afflictions, such as lupus, arthritis, even some cancers, that show some genetic correlations... but that do not always happen to those with the gene.

Scientists arer only just now beginning to investigate the possibility that many of these diseases that have always been thought of as being non-communicable... may in fact result from genetic susceptibility triggered by exposures to communicable viruses, microbes or parasites.

And the scariest scenario, is that they may be triggered, decades down the line, by exposures to pathogens that have no other symptoms... and so are undiscovered.

That being said... the more sexual partners a mate has had... the wider a pool of potential pathogens you are wading in.

An STD screen only reassures you about the things they can test for.

So... I would have to say that the heart wants what it wants... If I met someone who had slept around a lot... and she was just the perfect match for me... it might not bother me to take that risk.

But for a fling? a lousy one nighter? just to get laid?
Well then the risk looms a lot larger...
is a small risk to my long term health worth a couple rolls in the hay?

While I would not want a novice... simply because the curiosity of never having other men might get to her some day....

Neither would I be all that pleased about numbers in the double digits.

15 would be pretty iffy for me... 25 an absolute no go.

Women or men who are so steadfastly re-partnering that they achieve those kinds of numbers are scary simply for their demonstrated inability to hold fast to any one.

She should have just enough experience to be able to realize that I am the right guy for her.

bluesteel81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you didn't say 'equals' but I'm fairly fucking disgusted by this corelation. What if a 25yo man has been with 100 women, or 100 men for that matter?

Does it make a difference if she was with 99 men in 2 years and 1 man for the other 6 years of her active sex life?
Listen i could give a F**k about what you are disgusted by. Thats how i feel about it and thats all that matters to me. If a 25yo man has been with 100 men or women then what does that say about their character. Obviously you dont care about that. The question about prostitutes was not connected to my statement, i just threw it out there to hear peoples opinion on the matter.