number of spurts

bscanw

1st Like
Media
10 - 12 spurts is my usual average, but if its been a while, and I 've done a lot of 'edging' first, I can hit 17 or 18

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bscanw said:
10 - 12 spurts is my usual average, but if its been a while, and I 've done a lot of 'edging' first, I can hit 17 or 18

I am the same. My first two or three loads are a bit more, but the later ones tend to a bit less. I don't do the "edging" thing, but just being horny for a day or so without relief tends to cause that as well and makes all of them larger. But when I orgasm, not all "spurts" are the same. The first several are quite long spurts that I have heard described as "ropes" followed by several that are still "ropes" but not nearly so voluminous, and my last few are always big drooling spurts.

My usual number is 8. The first one just flushes and primed the pipes, followed by 3-4 massive spritz like a water pistol, then it subsides with a further 3-4 each smaller.

My usual number is 8. The first one just flushes and primed the pipes, followed by 3-4 massive spritz like a water pistol, then it subsides with a further 3-4 each smaller.
Like this:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I generally haven't counted, but years ago when all I had was a primitive point and shoot digital camera that was barely able to record video (no sound, 16 second maximum recording time) I recorded one of my ejaculations at eleven spurts. When I tried to e-mail the video to a friend he couldn't get it to play on his PC (I've always been a Macintosh user.) So I found a piece of freeware on the web to convert video file formats and when I tried to convert the 11-squirt vid to .wmv format I somehow wound up with the following still image. Poor quality, but kinda interesting:
CumArt.jpg