numbness/cant feel discomfort or pleasure?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Andreas Sukov, Jan 6, 2009.

1. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

this is a question that can only be answered with experiance. me and my gf have only started having sex, each of us being the first time, and its not so good. when we do it, we always have lots of foreplay but with penetration, apart from small discomfort at the start she doesnt feel anything. im not big by any means, by shes rather small considering i easily fill her. she says that at the moment its more a numbness which she says will turn into pleasure soon enough but it really puts me off and in the end i cant come. i nkow im fiilling her up as if i go deepish im hitting her cervix and it hurts. if im able to reach everywhere, why is she feeling nothing? is she right or am i just lousy? we've only done it 3 times though so am i just fretting or is there an issue. i really want to solve this as id rather not have sex if i cant please her and i want her to enjoy it as much as i do.

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    just my opinion ....i think you guys are just having SEX....but you want to make LOVE....give it some more time effort...practice makes perfect...also i suspect you are using condoms...yes they work but also deaden the good feelings....slow things down...less pressure to make it perfect and it will happen...good luck

3. D_Andreas Sukov

i spoke about not using condoms and shes not to comfortable about going on the pill just yet coz her mum would be mad. im 18n ands shes 17 and her mums an irish catholic so...yeah.

4. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some girls just need girth to get rid of the 'numbness'.

5. D_Andreas Sukov

well, i respect your reply but im thicker than average, and the most common complaint of pain is thickness, so im certain this is not the case

6. Rocky14441

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Every pussy and clit is different. Ask to watch her masturbate, and then copy her to work her into a frenzy. Jerk off side by side. I'm not kidding, this is a vouyage of trust and discovery, not pounding the meat and seeing what happens. You have a great cock, learning how to use the rest of your body, including your brain, is the trick!

7. D_Andreas Sukov

ill try this but shes never even wanked before. i guess im her sexual awakening. but ill suggest it. probably get a loud no but hey

8. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude...did you say she is 17....there is your answer...you are fucking a child...nearly....young girls do not orgasm from reg sex....lick her cunt...u might have a chance...but really find you an older woman to make a man out of you...sorry but had to be said.

9. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    She's probably not aroused. To "feel good" down there, a girl has to be aroused.

If she's Catholic and never even masturbated before, sex is probably very new for her, and she may or may not have guilt issues. She might not have a clue (yet) as to what floats her boat, so don't expect her to tell you.

So try different things and pay attention to how she responds.

And always, reassure, reassure, reassure.

You have to win her confidence.

:wink:

10. Sirius Black

Sirius Black New Member

Shove it her ass.

...Or, do what the others said... :p I agree with masturbating with eachother, don't just dive in, show her what she can have, but don't let her. Make her want it!

11. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sex is a learning process, and frankly, none of us are very good at it when we first get started. But practice makes perfect ... or at least better!

When I first became sexually active at 16, I remember being entirely underwhelmed by the experience. But in retrospect, we were both pretty clueless, so what else could we really expect?

With time we got a lot better at it and the same will happen for you as you become more comfortable with each other and get to know each other's pleasure points.

Steve

12. D_Andreas Sukov

thanks to everyone else, but this guy is an arsehole. obviously has no idea of what a real relationship is if he thinks thats all im after. feel sorry for him:frown1:

13. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    keu little guy....this is an advice forum...you ask for it...if you note i did not call you names...around here you will get what you ask for...also i could have been more honest and say you were fucking a minor and here in USA, you could be arrested and charged...as well as fucking shot by an angry father or mother...get real dude...calling me names shows your maturity level...keep your tool in your pants, and maybe try to grow up a bit.

14. D_Andreas Sukov

well in the uk im perfectly legal as is she. my problem was that your advise is totally out of context of the question. i was asking about her not my own gratification. just talking about sex also shows a maturity level. this is more then just a sex question. and its hardly constructive., " find an older women", find an older women thats really gonna answer me pleasuring my girlfriend

15. Aileana

Aileana New Member

Albums:

I resent that.

I lost my virginity to a guy at 17. That's not that young, and I had some pretty spectacular orgasms at that age. I had sex with a girl for the first time at 15, and still had orgasms. You clearly just don't know what you're talking about.

In response to the actual question at hand....I had the same problem when I first started out. A lot of it is because it's such a new, foreign feeling that it takes awhile to get used to. My best advice is to not worry too much about it while you're having sex with her, and take it nice and slow and easy. She'll get there.

EDIT: And, in the US, it WOULD be legal, because she's past the age of consent.

#15 Aileana, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  16. D_Andreas Sukov

well that good to hear. thanks for the advice.

Draft saved Draft deleted