numbness/loss of sensitivity?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, I'm pretty young...20. Anyway I was receiving oral sex from this girl last night and I just could not cum. I masturbated for a long while and I literally just couldn't blow my load--unfortunately, things had to end that way which was somewhat embarrassing. No offense, but most girls aren't that amazing at giving head but I've always been able to work myself to an orgasm when needed (even though it's always taken a little while, not that I think that's a bad thing anyway).

I'm not sure what happened last night but the last time before that when I had oral sex, the same thing happened. I have a rock hard erection yet my penis isn't very sensitive at all, unless the girl is careless and rough and jerks/licks/sucks me in a way where it triggers really sensitive nerves deep within my cock (does anyone understand what i mean? kind of like how sensitive your penis [or even clit for ladies] is after you orgasm, when you don't want it touched). It's just the outer parts that aren't sensitive, like the skin, head, etc.

I've been thinking about things that might contribute to this. First off, last night I was in a very small room, standing and freezing my ass off. Second, the girl was pretty mild about cock sucking...I like to literally fuck girl's mouths and she was basically just sucking on my head. Third, I honestly just think I masturbate too much. I do it every day, multiple times a day sometimes.

Anyone have similar experiences? I hope the only thing I have to do is stop jerking off so much, lol...my dick really does feel much more intense when I do that. The problem is that I feel like jerking off RIGHT NOW despite everything I just said, LOL. Ah.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, and before the girl gave me oral sex, she was sitting on my lap and dancing on me and stuff...I constantly had an anticipating semi. I get hard very, very easily. Like I said, I really just think my penis is "burnt out" from excessive masturbating.

Also I jack off dry. Getting slippery spit all over my cock definitely changes things for me.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one last thing: i could masturbate right now and bring myself to an orgasm quick.

i think i'm just not totally accustomed to the oral sex platform. jerking off with a completely slippery dick is still somewhat foreign to me.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep ... usually not excited about the person, the person doing it is not very good at it ... have also had the situation where the individual is not at all exciting, but the job they do turns everything around
that could have been it for sure..

also i'm uncircumcised but the head of my dick is completely dry like one of a circumcised guy (I'm guessing). I remember it being much moister when I was young. Is there anything I can do to keep my glans naturally moist again? I think it hasn't been since age 13.