B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're 18.
You think I'm hot.
You think I'm cool.
You think I "get you" and understand where you're coming from.
You think I'm nice and that I'm easy to talk to.
You think you can relate to me.
You think I'm fun.
You think I'm awesome.
You think I'm sweet.
You ask how old I am
I'm 27!!
You think I'm a pedophile.
You think I'm a pervert.
You think I'm a rapist.
You think I'm a stalker.
You think I'm weird.
You think I'm decrepit.
You think I'm out of touch.

You're 21.
You think I'm gorgeous.
You think I'm hip.
You think I've led a full and worthwhile life.
You think I'm interesting.
You think I'm funny.
You think I'm charming.
You think I'm great.
You think I'm kind.
You ask how old I am
I'm 27!!
You think I'm old.
You think I'm unmotivated.
You think I'm creepy.
You think I'm strange.
You think I'm unattractive.
You think I'm suffering from Peter-Pan complex.
You think I'm taking advantage of you.
You think I'm unrelatable.

You're 29.
You think I'm sexy.
You think I'm intelligent.
You think I'm clever.
You think I'm boyfriend material.
You think I'm mature.
You think I'm classy.
You think I'm masculine.
You think I may be perfect.
You ask how old I am
I'm 27!!
You think I'm inexperienced.
You think I'm boyish.
You think I'm not interested in you.
You think this is awkward.
You think you're old.
You think there's no way you can date someone younger than you are.

You're 36.
You think I'm handsome.
You think I'm sophisticated.
You think I have good taste.
You think I'm wise.
You think I'm experienced.
You think I'm witty.
You think I'm deep.
You think I'm sincere.
You ask how old I am
I'm 27!!
You think I'm a baby.
You think I'm immature.
You think I'm prejudiced.
You think I'm judgmental.
You think I'm ignorant.
You think I'm a player.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha, tell that to my uncle who, until he recently got married, was banging 18-25 year olds and the like while in his late thirties and forties. Then again he was a single doctor with a lot of $$$$$$.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ha, tell that to my uncle who, until he recently got married, was banging 18-25 year olds and the like while in his late thirties and forties. Then again he was a single doctor with a lot of $$$$$$.

I didn't say it was impossible for two people of disparate ages to form a connection/fuck/date/have a meaningful relationship/whatever.

Actually I didn't really say anything. The OP was intentionally free of conclusions. Just observation. So I don't know what point you are contending with, as I purposefully didn't make any.

Anyway I'm quite sure that when your uncle was in his 40s and hitting on 18 year olds he got a similar reaction to the above at least a few times. If he claims otherwise I don't believe him.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Muttonhead - just lie about your age.

I could. I've found that even until recently I can pass for anywhere between 17 and 35 if I want to. I just feel like I shouldn't have to.

Has the site been slow as molasses for anyone else lately or is that just me?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could. I've found that even until recently I can pass for anywhere between 17 and 35 if I want to.

A woman doing a questionnaire in my local organic supermarket this week (tsk, how sexy is my life, bitches? :rolleyes:) wanted to place me in the "18-23" tickbox for age. I was so pleased that I would happily have given her oral pleasures next to the soya sausages.

If you mean in terms of connectability, then it indeed seems to go through a phase of mole-assed-ness each day during what would be the wee hours of the morning in the States, and has done for the last fortnight or so, methinks.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you mean in terms of connectability, then it indeed seems to go through a phase of mole-assed-ness each day during what would be the wee hours of the morning in the States, and has done for the last fortnight or so, methinks.

I thought maybe this was the problem. As I tend to connect midday to early evening here which would be the wee hours in the States. Though I'm having better luck now with IE as opposed to firefox.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
You're 36.
You think I'm handsome.
You think I'm sophisticated.
You think I have good taste.
You think I'm wise.
You think I'm experienced.
You think I'm witty.
You think I'm deep.
You think I'm sincere.
You ask how old I am
I'm 27!!
You think I'm a baby.
You think I'm immature.
You think I'm prejudiced.
You think I'm judgmental.
You think I'm ignorant.
You think I'm a player.

I'll be 36 in 10 days. I've known your age since I knew about you (you post it freely on this site) and I've never thought you were any of the things listed under where you state your age.

Also, in your list of positive perceived attributes, you forgot exceptionally intelligent, and dead fucking sexy. :wink:

But I understand what you mean about age and people forming silly conclusions based on it. I wasn't comfortable about my age until I was around 27, because no one (older than me) took me seriously. I can remember being in a group of (older) women when I was 26 and telling them some things I'd learned in life, only to have them say, "Oh, honey, you're only 26...." and proceed to invalidate every conclusion I'd reached...assuming I couldn't possibly have gained any wisdom by that age. I think they really believed I only thought I knew what I was talking about, or was just parroting someone else's ideas. They were wrong.

I was actually relieved when I turned 30...more so because until that age, other women (especially in the workplace) tended to treat me less respectfully (men were actually more respectful). I think it would have been very difficult to be in management before age 30, and I sympathize with anyone who has been. I do manage people older than me now, but they appear to be satisfied that at 35, I must know what I'm doing.

One other interesting thing was that I met my ex when I was 18 and he was 24. I didn't think it was creepy at all...in fact, his maturity (relative to guys my age, at least) was a relief. I thought it was very cool to be involved with someone who had his own apartment and made his own living, as opposed to sneaking around trying to find a place to have sex with a guy who still lived with his parents.

Anyway, NIC...we're not all prejudiced regarding age. In fact, in my new relationship, I've once again chosen a man older than me, and the choice had nothing to do with age. When we were falling in love, I didn't know his age, but when I finally asked him, I didn't balk even for a second at the answer. I knew that it didn't matter one whit -- I had found my soul-mate. But I also know we'll have to deal with the prejudice of some people regarding the age gap between us. Fortunately my family can't say a word...my stepmom is 22 years younger than my father, and they've been happy together for nearly 20 years. :biggrin:

But your statements in the OP are very interesting...they'll be food for thought for many, I hope.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not really. 27's not a bad age at all. The above isn't how things play out all the time, just too often I think. I don't understand the obsession with a number.

Besides, I'll be 28 on Tuesday.
Oh-- In case I am unawares on May 1 let me wish you early greetings. 28? I have to admit I do not recall that age.

I
The internet in general is crawling today slower than a dead man moving up an icy hill.

Again, an early Happy Birthday

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta say I like your poem. I guess there won't be many of us that don't relate to it. It's a problem that doesn't go away - it can get worse, but only if you let your insecurities get the better of you. I have to face up the the fact that I'm old enough to be father to most of the people on this forum (and probably grandfather to a few). Sometimes, I let that bother me. But it's usually at a time when I should be looking after myself, getting sleep, exercise, and making progress with my various projects, but instead I've been spending too much time doing this kind of thing in an attempt to get a fix of connecting with like-minded folk.

A place like LPSG is just like a bar, or a club you frequent; it can either be a chilly lonely place, or it can be a welcoming warm place. Either way the biggest factor that determines how it feels is your attitude toward yourself. I wish I could get the balance right, but even with all my life's experience (that was a cue for everyone older than me to smirk) I still have huge problems with self discipline. I still have far too many un-finished projects lying about the place getting me down, and I can easily get depressed and anxious. However, it's another sunny morning. I caught sight of my naked self in the big hall mirror as I came out of the bathroom, and found myself thinking that I am still in better shape than the vast majority of guys half my age. I know the vast majority of women half my age, would write me off as too old, but WTF? - its their loss.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know you were just posting it, NIC, and perhaps venting just a bit. I know from having spent a little time with you that if anyone is more concerned about your age than they are about you, it's their loss. I was 41 before I met a man who just simply loved me for me. It can happen, and it's worth the wait. You met him, you understand.

It's a little bit of a different story, though, for us gay folks. Several years back, I think when I was in my 30s, I had a guy 10 years older than me tell me I was too old. That's when I first started using my little joke phrase, "Hi, I'm DC. I'm 38... that's 256 in queer years."

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's a little bit of a different story, though, for us gay folks. Several years back, I think when I was in my 30s, I had a guy 10 years older than me tell me I was too old. That's when I first started using my little joke phrase, "Hi, I'm DC. I'm 38... that's 256 in queer years."

my best friend is a gay man and not so long ago i was in a chat room with him talking to some guy who was very pleasant until he mentioned his age, he was very abrupt in telling him he was a little too old for him, i was taken aback at how he turned at the mention of a number, the age gap wasnt even a huge one maybe a few years, its a sad thing that so much importance is placed on such things i was really shocked at the reaction

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know you were just posting it, NIC, and perhaps venting just a bit. I know from having spent a little time with you that if anyone is more concerned about your age than they are about you, it's their loss. I was 41 before I met a man who just simply loved me for me. It can happen, and it's worth the wait. You met him, you understand.

Haha. =) Thanks for the perspective, DC. I was wondering about that.... in the straight dating world... there is almost overwhelming pressure for guys to date women younger than they are and vice versa (though not too much younger, heaven forbid). Obviously I don't have any qualms about going after women who are my senior... is there any kind of rule set about this in the homosexual dating world? Do butch guys have to date younger twinks?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha. =) ....... there is almost overwhelming pressure for guys to date women younger than they are and vice versa (though not too much younger, heaven forbid). Obviously I don't have any qualms about going after women who are my senior........?

I had never dated an older woman until I was 32. She was 36, and it didn't seem a problem: She was hot. We had mutual respect and everything was good. We got married a couple of years later and still are. My wife hit menopause before I was 40. This won't be easy for some young guys to relate to, but I'm 52 now and still have almost as much sex drive as ever I did (I put that down to being fit and healthy). My wife's interest in sex took a nosedive at menopause and I have to work at keeping her involved in my sex life, otherwise, left to her own devices, she'd just watch tv, do her gardening, etc. Don't get me wrong - she likes a good fuck when she's getting it; it's just that she's not motivated anymore. I'm not saying in any way to warn you not to get involved with an older woman - far from it; if you fall in love you gotta follow your heart. It's more my way of explaining why men tend to end up marrying women a few years younger than themselves.

If my wife and I had met fiften years earlier, our age gap would have been a much larger percentage of our age, and it would have been a barrier. ie. at 21 she would have found me (17) far too young to be of interest.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like your poem. All I can say is the women didn't notice me at 18, 27, or 37. I'll be 46 in two months and they don't notice me now. I had just as well
be invisible. Older than me or younger never seemed to matter...none of them are interested.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like your poem. All I can say is the women didn't notice me at 18, 27, or 37. I'll be 46 in two months and they don't notice me now. I had just as well
be invisible. Older than me or younger never seemed to matter...none of them are interested.

I do hope you'll forgive me if this is unwanted advice but:
There has always got to be a reason for it. I know a couple of guys who have got to your age without any success with women. It isn't because they are not good looking, or anything like that. The main thing I have observed is that these guys seem to shoot themselves in the foot one way or another as soon as they get near a woman. Guy 1 doesn't give women eye contact. He tends to makeGroucho Marx style quips. He's funny but he always manages to make women feel uncomfortable by insulting them or simply not including them in his conversation, ie. he doesn't show any interest in them. Guy 2 has everything going for him; he's wealthy, has a seriously nice sports car, A BIG COCK, and no dependents - except his 80yo mum with, whom he still lives. Now thereby hangs a tale. I'd guess that any prospective girlfriend is going to have to take her on board as part of his baggage. But most of us have baggage don't we? Think of all those divorced dads who have the kids every other weekend; most of those guys don't have any trouble hooking up with another woman. No, Guy 2, shoots himself in the foot when he's around women too. He just assumes that they won't be interest and then gives off no signals that he's interested in them. In other words, he snubbs them. Then he protects himself by saying she was too old (which is bollocks) or not good looking enough (also bollocks). Underneath it all is the fear of being turned down. I can understand why - none of us like to face that. Both of those guys I told you about are trying to hide the fact that they are desperate for the love and affection of a woman. But they view any encounter in those terms and instantly place pressure on themselves and the woman. The atmosphere is palpable when thats going on. If only they could take the pressure off themselves and just try to have fun and enjoy the company of the woman it would give the woman a chance to input something into the situation. That's something neither of these guys think about. The moment they get with a woman they're so uncomfortable they are looking for a way out.

So how about you? Do you think you might be shooting yourself in the foot by wearing a moustach? In 1974 that was cool (think Burt Renolds) but I'd have thought it gives off the wrong signal these days. There will be other things you do to put women off. Perhaps you should try and get some perspective on this. Maybe other LPSG members have some ideas. Would you like us to try and groom you for a date?
With best wishes and good intent
Riven650