Nurse buys sex aid for teenager

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nurse buys sex aid for teenager

A COMMUNITY nurse bought an artificial vagina for a sexually frustrated disabled teenager.

Stephanie Courts made the revelation at a Royal College of Nursing conference in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. She obtained the vibrating sex aid after the 15-year-old patient, who was severely disabled, became distressed at not being able to satisfy his sexual urges. Ms Courts said the case highlighted a serious issue, the lack of national guidelines for dealing with the sexual needs of physically disabled adolescents.
Wow! Talk about comprehensive health care. :biggrin1: :cool:

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All credit to her, she is obviously a dedicated professional that understands her patient and his needs not just in the clinical sense. Wish there were a lot more people like her in the medical profession. See the whole person and not just an appendix case or hyterectomy, manic depressive. the wonderful word "HOLISTIC" springs to mind.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All credit to her, she is obviously a dedicated professional that understands her patient and his needs not just in the clinical sense. Wish there were a lot more people like her in the medical profession. See the whole person and not just an appendix case or hyterectomy, manic depressive. the wonderful word "HOLISTIC" springs to mind.

I agree completely.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
i think that what she did was perfectly acceptable and shows that she is caring for the whole person and not just his disbality. also proves that she is communicationg woith the patient and not just treating him as a piece of meat

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I couldn't agree more ^^

Absolutely!

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, but now all the other residents at that home for the disabled are all complaining of a constant smell of burning rubber!:biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And yet not necessarily universal as some 6 to 10% of the population might prefer a different orifice.

Don't they make gender-neutral vibating penis sleeves?

I think this woman did a wonderful thing for her patient.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is like a john irving novel gone wrong,

i think her heart is in the right place but why use an appliance, wouldn't a legit massage with a happy ending be much better for his whole body and esteem?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hear what you say thadcock, but that would not be acceptable. As a medical professional. Or is it that you have a fetish for nurses uniforms lol

well i think the whole point of the original press story was that according to local decency standards she had already crossed the line of acceptable,

if i was this kids dad, i'd be getting the kid a hooker or MT at least, and don't give me all that bullshit about him being 15 and underage, when i was 15 i was ....well i won't go into that here, but a 15 yo is certainly old enuff to have full-on adult sex, notwithstanding whatever his physical limitations are.

the part that got to me (if you read the entire article) was where he said he was afraid he'd never get to have sex b4 he died, as far as i'm concerned the only crime here is if they allowed that happen.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a bit much thadjock. I do think 15 is a bit young. And getting him a hooker would be way out of line. Even if you were his father. At least way until he's 18.

Not everyone has sex under the age of 18, and it's not everything. You can survive without.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a bit much thadjock. I do think 15 is a bit young. And getting him a hooker would be way out of line. Even if you were his father. At least way until he's 18.

Not everyone has sex under the age of 18, and it's not everything. You can survive without.

then u really dont' want to know what i was doin when i was 11.

next thing u'll be tellin me is that most guys wait till 18 to jak off too.

u live in fantasy land if u think 15 yo's aren't having sex.

and abstinence really works.....teens don't need condoms, blah blah blah

and anyway, he might not live to be 18, it's his wish, and based on the facts in the article he's not in a position to allow it to happen "naturally" so if i was his parent or guardian, i'd do everything i could to make it happen for him, in the safest most fulfilling way possible, letting him establish the parameters.

Last edited:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not saying that 15 yo aren't having sex, I know they're having sex.

But that doesn't mean I would hire a hooker for my 15-year-old son.

but u insist on ignoring the exigent circumstances in this case.

how often DO u pull ur head out of the sand ?