Nurse/Doctor Relations Part 4

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by WVPEH, Jul 11, 2009.

1. WVPEH

WVPEH New Member

Chris knew he was good at giving blowjobs. But, he was putting forth extra effort this time. He had never worked a cock this much. And, just in case he changed his mind, he was going to make sure Dr. Brown got his very best.
    It didn’t take long before Dr. Brown grabbed his hair and pulled, “Oh God, Chris. You are going to make me cum. This is so fucking hot.”
    Chris knew exactly what to do. He reached up and ran his hand over that sexy, hairy, hard chest. He found one of his erect nipples and began to caress it. And, with that. Dr. Brown began to squirm.
    “Oh God Baby. That’s fucking amazing. I am going to cuuuummmm!”

Dr. Brown reached down to pull Chris off of his cock. But, Chris had waited too long and wanted this too much to not give the full deal. He took a deep breath and took all of his cock into his throat. And, with that, he felt sweet and salty squirts of semen hit his throat. Dr. Brown’s body began to quiver and shake. He felt thick, sweet jets of cum hit his throat. A good 6 squirts. All the while, Dr. Brown's muscles were contracting and releasing and his body was shaking with pleasure. Chris kept his cock there until it had emptied and his load had worked it’s way down his throat.
    As the last of his ejaculation ended, Chris began to release his cock from his mouth. He tried to gently wash it off with his tongue and swallow down the rest of the sweet nectar that Dr. Brown had deposited in his throat. His own cock was straining against his underwear and he could feel that his cock head had escaped the elastic top of his boxer briefs and was depositing sticky precum onto his belly.
    Dr. Brown was attempting to catch his breath and slowly sank down onto the couch in the welcome center. His naked body was perfection against the dim lighting of the room and the moonlight coming in from the windows. His chest hair was glowing and his chest heaved as he tried to calm down. The moonlight made him so incredibly beautiful and his muscles were hard and bulging from the total body reaction he had experienced with Chris's artful cocksucking. Chris could not believe that his dick softened, it still was thick and big compared to his huge frame.
    Dr. Brown looked at Chris and smiled. He looked so content, so happy. And, Chris was so thrilled that he had brought this gorgeous man such pleasure that nothing else seemed to matter. Dr. Brown then stuck out his arms.
    “Oh my God Chris” he whispered as Chris folded into his embrace. “It’s never been like that with anybody. That was so fucking amazing. You are so fucking amazing.” And with that, he pulled Chris into his embrace and began to sweetly kiss him.
    Chris allowed himself to pulled down. Somehow, they ended up lying on the couch, Dr. Brown beneath him, naked and glorious, and Chris on top, shirtless and unbelievably happy. Dr. Brown kept running his hands through Chris’s hair and pulling him for sweet, sweet kisses.
    He eventually looked at Chris again and said, “I can’t believe how wonderful you make me feel. I don’t know much, but I know I need to have more of this. And, I know I need you.”
    Chris felt himself start to tear up again. Was this real? Was he really here with this hot doctor and was he really feeling this way? Could it be possible that Dr. Brown felt the same way too?
    As he started to process these thoughts, Dr. Brown said, “Let’s not think right now. Let me give you the pleasure you gave me. I want to see if I can even come close to sucking dick like you can.” And with that, he flipped Chris over and began to work his way down his chest with soft kisses, licks, and caresses.
    Chris could have came with just that…

2. Smartalk

Gold Member

Fantastic Story cant wait for the rest of it.....so hot....so natural.. could almost be true.

3. B_cdcm

B_cdcm New Member

WOW!!!!! This is really amazing!!

Draft saved Draft deleted